Cool video on indigo children and 2012

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Cool video on indigo children and 2012

Post by Merlin »

wireman

Re: Cool video on indigo children and 2012

Post by wireman »

Hey,--Guyz!
Interesting cosmognomy, presented ,some I'd heard before of course, different terminology, interesting though. Correct on so many levels,opens up my mind as to why so many kids are "dumbed down",and cannot comprehend or communicate, on our level.Sparse info in spots,but enjoyable, informative, inciteful, throughout. My Indigo grandkids are both highly educated one at 5.0 GPA and heading to college whenever she is ready. Un fortunately the schools in this area are failing to really educate, Gov schools have become baby sitters and the majority of kids are on the dole ,thus uneducable, no incentive,they have the "U owe me gimme mentality"
and have had shitz handed to them for the last six decades, and expect this to last into perpetuity. Clashed w/more than one educator and been called racist et al for all my writings and pleadings.These educators have the" God complex" mentality-how dare you question our methods? :x Me how have your methods been working so far-huh bitchez??? :roll: Gov schools here are on watch,
failure to even approach Federal or even State levels of education. Would benefit those teachers to listen to this Vid. might just learn something. :x As to future predictions, had special training in survival tactics, not really looking forward to this, but I'll be on a different vibrational level,hopefully.! Thanx again for this great presentation Merlin.
wireman Cheers All!! :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:opens up my mind as to why so many kids are "dumbed down",and cannot comprehend or communicate, on our level.
Yeah I know what you mean but they cannot comprehend our level because they are too advanced for this dumbed down level of ours.

I have what... 15 years of education now...and I have used maybe 10% of everything that I have learned in school and College. :? In other words, they dump all kinds of useless crap in our heads that we will NEVER EVER use later on in life while losing 1000s of hours sitting on our ass in school learning boring stuff, no wonder the new kids can't take it.
wireman wrote:As to future predictions, had special training in survival tactics, not really looking forward to this, but I'll be on a different vibrational level,hopefully.!
Funny that you mention this because I used MT to ask whether or not I will see all this doomsday scenario and got a NO but I will see changes though like the fall of money and government which has to fall no matter what anyway.

Let's just hope that my eyes turn blue in Sept so that it will confirm EC and MT. We will then know that we can shift to ANY parallel reality that we prefer and not see this end of the world scenario. Just not my style. :lol:

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

that my eyes turn blue in Sept
Merlin

Yeah I'm w/you on this! Just remember hysterics can change body systems on command, so we should fall into this easy enough! :lol:
Came across some info on frequencies by Dr. Hunt, dated but interesting numbers.Talks of chaos patterns as well.Shitz I have too much going now,dusting shitz off.
we will NEVER EVER use later on in life w
:lol: How true!! Almost -as if we were programmed to be a non-entity nobody automaton- not my style. Been a rebel all my life-always followed a different drummer -FTW.!
Cost me at times, but WTH I did have some fun .You would not believe some of the offers I received for work, passed up some good money and pissed them off.Hated working for someone other than myself. Broke at times but phukin happy. Always found a buck or two-met my wife and money got easier. :D One of the luckiest women ever :lol:
Looking forward to the coming events, some good and always challenging. :)
wireman
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:Looking forward to the coming events, some good and always challenging. :)
wireman
You got that right. ;)

Merlin
illestastral

Post by illestastral »

I am an Indigo Child! :D
wireman

Post by wireman »

Hey there Indigo Child. :D ..What's w/all the data mining and us not being given a copy of our files?? High strangeness!!

wireman Cheerz boyz and girlz!! :SupNap: :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:Hey there Indigo Child. :D ..What's w/all the data mining and us not being given a copy of our files?? High strangeness!!

wireman Cheerz boyz and girlz!! :SupNap: :lol:
This is not the first time I see this.

Usually, these kids (max 20 years or so) know this because they have a hippie mom who is soooooooooo proud to have a child born in this era that they keep brainwashing their kids "now don't forget, you are a indigo child my dear" and that goes to their head and the kid feels like they are some type of special human being with super powers. :roll:

That's why I send them to Dr. Richard Boylan. A hypnotherapist who noticed that some kids had those strange powers (telepathy, telekinesis, energy healing, mind control, etc...) and under hypnosis, they said that they were Starkids and he created a questionnaire to find if you are one of them (apparently I am one according to him :lol: ).

The questionnaire is here: http://www.drboylan.com/starkididqstnr.html

Merlin