High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Haha yes of course I read everything, but not much interesting to say !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Test #2 for today...

- 1st game: 0/16
- 2nd game:0/16
- 3rd game: 0/16
- 4th game: 0/16
- 5th game: /16
- 6th game: /16
- 7th game: /16
- 8th game: /16
- 9th game: /16
- 10th game:/16

The total is /160

Aaaand I'm back in a down cycle. :roll:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Merlin wrote:
VirgoShowgirl wrote:I certainly hope so !!!
Nice to see you post, after posting 16 times in a row without any replies from anybody, I was beginning to wonder if there are still people coming in here. :lol:
We are still here, Merlin, just nothing to post. You are way ahead of us with these 8 and 10s, so we just watch closely.
wojt864

Post by wojt864 »

Same here :D
Perun

Post by Perun »

I'm here watching closely. :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Test #3 for today...

- 1st game: 1/16
- 5th game: 0/16

The total is /160

MT is telling me that not much will happen until Wednesday.
KriyaYogi

Post by KriyaYogi »

Still here. Your results with going up and down in wins remind me of what happened to my one teacher, how he was getting 3/6 on the Toronto lottery pretty regularly and then a deity like Archanel Michael gave him 6/6 telepathically and he forgot to play (his vibration crashed). He hasn't been able, so far as I know, through years of trying to do better than 3/6, but you are working at it much more than he was.
I think you are on the right track just doing one NAP over and over. It's working for me... building up more and more power. It yoyo's up and down for 2-4 months of running it then I notice a permanent shift. Each 2-4 months I would say. Almost at 2 years now, well in 3 months. My NAP is to reverse my aging to age 20. Definitely have not aged forward at all in the last 6-8 months. Im 36 but the last person that guessed my age guessed 26. -David
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Test #1 for today...

- 1st game: 0/16
- 5th game: /16

The total is /160

The way I see it, when MT told me that I could not do the Overhaul HMR during the weekend, my vibration got up a bit and when I restarted the HMR Monday morning, I got a 8/160 but then as I was doing the HMR every hour or so, my vibration crashed again and I have not seen good results since and it continues today too.

This means that there are still some LBs left in my SM otherwise there wouldn't be anything fighting down there that are crashing my vibration so I need to continue the Overhaul HMR.

My HM is telling me that this week will be the last week of the Overhaul HMR but even if this is true, that can't be good for my vibration and my roulette results for the week so I expect to have another shitty week with a lot of bad sets like this morning.

I started the Overhaul HMR on Dec. 23rd so Dec. 30 was week #2, Jan 6, 13 and 20 were week #3, 4 and 5 and I believe that after 5 weeks non stop of this Cleaning HMR, if it's not enough to clear them all, I don't know what it's gonna take.

I wasn't gonna do week 4 and now I'm doing week #5. :? I have to stop cleaning at some point. :roll:

I will stop the HV NAP Wednesday and Friday will be that last day of the Overhaul HMR for week #5. This should give me some good results next Monday morning.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well, I think I might start a goal NAP now ! It seems that my vibration is back to stable, so I’ll give ut a try (oh and I also lost 2kgs !!)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well, I think I might start a goal NAP now ! It seems that my vibration is back to stable, so I’ll give ut a try (oh and I also lost 2kgs !!)
It makes sense to do one because if it really is my last week of Overhaul HMR then maybe it's the same for you and we are coming at the end of this major cleanup.

Btw, MT is telling that there are 11% chances of needing a 6th week of clearing so in most cases this week was the last week of clearing. :twisted: