High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:58 am Nothing new ?
Nope. :(
superculo

Post by superculo »

I am in your same journey, i highly suggest you to use the 7 days trial of the body code app to remove all your imbalances, and also check for hidden imbalances and inherited imbalances. Also search for beliefs imbalances and these can be: negative programs, limiting beliefs and faulty core beliefs. And look for hidden of these too!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

superculo wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:29 am I am in your same journey, i highly suggest you to use the 7 days trial of the body code app to remove all your imbalances, and also check for hidden imbalances and inherited imbalances. Also search for beliefs imbalances and these can be: negative programs, limiting beliefs and faulty core beliefs. And look for hidden of these too!
What you said...is what I've been doing for the past well... 8 years.

Nice try. ;)
superculo

Post by superculo »

have you ever had a body code session or a t3 session with someone else? sometimes we can’t identify something ourselves
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

superculo wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:45 pm have you ever had a body code session or a t3 session with someone else? sometimes we can’t identify something ourselves
Oh I have identified them, it's just that they keep coming back because we have cracks at the astral planes which is where those limiting beliefs get in and we have to patch EVERYTHING up or we are going nowhere.

Cleaning is easy, patching every BILLIONS of holes up there is another story. :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I cleaned something new today and it seems to be working...

First set...

Nov-3-1.jpg
Nov-3-1.jpg (81.97 KiB) Viewed 3738 times

Second set

Nov-3-2.jpg
Nov-3-2.jpg (94.01 KiB) Viewed 3738 times

As for the 3rd set, I only got 2 out of 3 but I will play for a couple hours and I think I will get it.. ;)

Nov-3-3.jpg
Nov-3-3.jpg (74.64 KiB) Viewed 3738 times
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

GOTCHAAAAAA!!! :twisted: :twisted:

and in only 7 spins on top of that. :lol: :SupNap:

I think it's my 2nd or 3rd day where I got my 3 sets in the right order.

Nov-3-3.jpg
Nov-3-3.jpg (113.5 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Oh WOW !!!! Amazing !!!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Little update for ya...

First, I keep getting my 3/16s in the right order but I have to play for many hours before I can see one so I know I'm doing much better than last year but all this waiting to see my 3 numbers come up is a lot of wasted time and I'm sick of this so I asked about it and MT told me to come back to a much simpler goal which is to win just once in every set of 16 spins and then build on it all the way to 16/16 so I did a HMR just on that and I'll post if I see any results.

This way I won't have to play for hours, I will just play 2-3 games of 16 spins and if I don't win at least once then I will keep doing HMRs until I get it.

Second, the domain name has been renewed in Aug. but the hosting of the website and forum has not and they were asking for about $400 I think and even though I like you guys, it's not worth paying that much to maintain a dead forum anyway...

What I will try to do in the next 10 days before the site and forum goes offline is to find a cheaper webhost and try to do a backup of the entire forum database and move it there. :?

I have never done this before and don't know if I can do it right and even if I do, I don't know whether I will be able to bring back over there the forum in one piece. Maybe the new forum will contain all those 50,000+ posts from the past, maybe not but if it's a cheap, I will recreate the same design, it's just that everyone will have to re-signup over there so I don't know if anyone is interested in doing that?

It shouldn't be a problem, after all it's just a database backup and a restore but I ask just in case it fails and we have to restart from scratch.

Let me know what you think...
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

I think most of us just want to keep in touch with the gang. So whether it is a new forum or whatever, we will just re-register. I personally do not care if we start from scratch.