High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
DeWALT

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by DeWALT »

hmm that does kind of sound disappointing but im still willing to give it a try and see how it goes,im prepared to promote it on all of the most popular free classified ad sites each day since im tight on budget and i can't afford google ads or that jasdeep solo ads , i also thought about promoting on craigslist, i know they don't allow affiliated marketing posts and if you want to post in business category it costs 45$ so im gonna try posting in the small biz ads since that only costs 5$ and also in gigs cuz that only costs 3$, if i only spend like 20 dollars and post 4 ads in the most popular cities i might get some good traffic if they don't remove my posting, but i've noticed some people post affiliate ads and they stay up for a week so im gonna play around with this and somehow make my listing not seem as affiliate marketing and hopefully they'll stay up and get some clicks to my site.

I'm not really looking to get rich with this, i'll be very happy if i can get 500$ or at least 1000$ a month for now. I'm also gonna create a NAP and i might even start visualizing making sales with this, this will be my 2 month test to see if i can reprogram my mind and shift to a reality where im making good sales , so even if i can get like 500 clicks a month to my site there's bound to be some sales since i'll be in a reality where i'm already making successful sales.

i wanted to sign under you cuz your the reason i know about ICS, i know you discovered it thru dan but i feel like you deserve the commission since i discovered it thru you so i will sign up tomorrow afternoon
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

DeWALT wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:38 pm hmm that does kind of sound disappointing but im still willing to give it a try and see how it goes,im prepared to promote it on all of the most popular free classified ad sites each day since im tight on budget and i can't afford google ads or that jasdeep solo ads , i also thought about promoting on craigslist, i know they don't allow affiliated marketing posts and if you want to post in business category it costs 45$ so im gonna try posting in the small biz ads since that only costs 5$ and also in gigs cuz that only costs 3$, if i only spend like 20 dollars and post 4 ads in the most popular cities i might get some good traffic if they don't remove my posting, but i've noticed some people post affiliate ads and they stay up for a week so im gonna play around with this and somehow make my listing not seem as affiliate marketing and hopefully they'll stay up and get some clicks to my site.

I'm not really looking to get rich with this, i'll be very happy if i can get 500$ or at least 1000$ a month for now. I'm also gonna create a NAP and i might even start visualizing making sales with this, this will be my 2 month test to see if i can reprogram my mind and shift to a reality where im making good sales , so even if i can get like 500 clicks a month to my site there's bound to be some sales since i'll be in a reality where i'm already making successful sales.

i wanted to sign under you cuz your the reason i know about ICS, i know you discovered it thru dan but i feel like you deserve the commission since i discovered it thru you so i will sign up tomorrow afternoon
Yeah that's another disappointment in this business.

Here's craigslists stats...

Site001.jpg

As you can see, they have A shitload of traffic (360 MILLION visitors each month :shock: :o ) but they will charge you between $5-25 PER AD that you post so those ads will add up very quickly.

Then again, I don't know, maybe it's worth it. You pay for 20 ads it cost you $100 and maybe you will get a $500 sale from it or maybe many little $100 sales. This needs to be tested.

As you probably heard me say, marketing is all about turning $1 into $2. So if you pay $100 for 20 ads at $5 each and then 1 person signs up, then you just recover your $100 signup fee but what if... that person goes for the $500 (we will all end up one day at this level btw, it's just a matter of time but others don't want to wait) now that $100 turned into $500 or what if you have 2-3 small $100 signups, you still double or triple your money. :twisted: :SupNap:

Then you just scale up from there. You pay $500 to get maybe $1,500 and then scale up again and maybe hire a person who will place craigslist ads for you all day long and thn you can make a shitload of money here like Dan does.

It's AAAAALLLLL about testing. We will never know until someone test it.

I added my ICS link below if you are interested if you still want to test this out.

As for me, just like another member here (wojt864) I will be advertising ICS using My Lead Gen Secret mass mailings.

In 2 days I will hit the 5,000 leads mark at MLGS and I will be able to test all 10 different leads partners they have by doing 10 mailing of 500 emails (500 per partner) to find out which partners has the best leads so I might make new ICS sales soon. Stay tuned for that one. :twisted:

As for NAPs, I still believe in them but it all depends on how many LBs you have. if you are loaded with tons of LBs like me, chances are they won't work or if they do your success won't last very long but if you are "normal" then chances are a good NAP or a series of NAPs (ex: $500/week then $1,000/week then $5,000/week, etc) could be the key for you.

That's why I'm tempted to record those long 8h NAPs one for every topic I can think of (Money, Weight Loss, Panic Attacks, Health, Self Confidence, you name it, etc..) and post these on Youtube. Because 1,000s of people will listen to them, I will finally see whether NAPs work or not.
DeWALT

Post by DeWALT »

Ok i just signed up,let me know if you receive your commission. I'm ready to start promoting but i need to familiarize myself with ICS first.I was also gonna give a try to My Lead Gen Mailing list but i read some negative reviews on youtube from people who already tried it, some say most of the leads arent real, and some have mailed over 1000's of people and not gotten a single sale for months of using it, but since you and wojt864 are already testing it then we shall see what happens, I'll keep testing Craigslist and will report any progress if or when i make a sale, Also if the My Lead Gen Secret doesnt work out we can try going to Craigslist and click on Resumes, type in work from home and it will show 1000's of people posting ads looking for a way to work from home and make money online, you can contact each person with your ad, I've seen people talk about this on youtube, i know this sounds like a pain in the ass but if nothing else works this could be like a last resort, at least you know these are real people who are looking for a home business and they might be serious about signing up to ICS, idk but like you keep saying time and testing will tell.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

DeWALT wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:03 am Ok i just signed up,let me know if you receive your commission. I'm ready to start promoting but i need to familiarize myself with ICS first.I was also gonna give a try to My Lead Gen Mailing list but i read some negative reviews on youtube from people who already tried it, some say most of the leads arent real, and some have mailed over 1000's of people and not gotten a single sale for months of using it, but since you and wojt864 are already testing it then we shall see what happens, I'll keep testing Craigslist and will report any progress if or when i make a sale, Also if the My Lead Gen Secret doesnt work out we can try going to Craigslist and click on Resumes, type in work from home and it will show 1000's of people posting ads looking for a way to work from home and make money online, you can contact each person with your ad, I've seen people talk about this on youtube, i know this sounds like a pain in the ass but if nothing else works this could be like a last resort, at least you know these are real people who are looking for a home business and they might be serious about signing up to ICS, idk but like you keep saying time and testing will tell.
Thanks for signing up. 8-)

You might want to switch to the Making Money Online forum especially this thread here...

viewtopic.php?p=59592#p59592

It's the Merlin's Instant Cash Solution (ICS) Team Thread dedicated to ICS and my team.

I don't want to bug too much people in this General Discussions forum looking for NAPs or LOA topics.

So see you there...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hey look at that...

I cleared s shitload of Trapped Emotions today on many topics and has I talked about in a previous post, emotions are the 2nd half of a belief which is a thought mixed with an emotion.

So it makes sense that by getting rid of negative emotions, I am also getting rid of LBs. Could it be the key to LOA vault?

Well, about 30 minutes ago I had a 3/16 of my 1st set (35-24-12)

Oct-19-4.jpg
Oct-19-4.jpg (84.95 KiB) Viewed 3911 times

And now I just a got another 3/16, this one of my 2nd set (33-23-13)

Oct-19-5.jpg
Oct-19-5.jpg (105.61 KiB) Viewed 3911 times

:shock: :shock: :shock:

So yeah, stay tuned, maybe I will get my 3rd set (4-14-34) soon.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Nice! Have you had two 3s in the same day before? I mean with that specific numbers.

Also, why did you switch to the these three specific number combinations instead of the classic X/160? Is this used to build a belief?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:00 pm Nice! Have you had two 3s in the same day before? I mean with that specific numbers.
Yeah I had all 3 sets in the same day once but as for 2 sets, maybe 5 times or so.
AgentSmith wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:00 pmAlso, why did you switch to the these three specific number combinations instead of the classic X/160? Is this used to build a belief?
It's because MT is telling me that to actually believe in my HM's ability to instantly shift me to another track, I need to get not just one but three 3/16s and they need to be done in a row not separated by 1 hour each here.

I call this my triple-triple. 8-)

When I see all those 3 sets of 3/16 in a row with numbers in the right order, there won't be any doubts in my mind that my HM is now in charge of my vibration and is the one shifting me to the track where my number wins.

After that point, the 16/16 is just around the corner.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is what I'm testing these days...

We know by now that a Belief is composed of 2 parts:

1- Thought/Topic
2- Emotion

The emotion is the part that defines the belief as being a negative or positive one.

What we have been doing in the past is to clear the ENTIRE thing, meaning BOTH the thought AND the emotion and what MT is telling me now is that it was a big mistake. :?

What we had to do was simply REPLACE the negative emotion with a positive one.

We tried in the past to "REPLACE" a LB with a PB but apparently, when we remove not just the emotion but the thought or topic too, that leaves a hole that is immediately filled by another belief similar to the one that was in before we removed it.

What we had to do was to leave the thought/topic alone but simply replace the EMOTION part of it from a negative emotion to a positive one.

What I did yesterday was to "pop out" all the negative trapped emotions (ALL 8,000 BILLIONS of them :? ) from all the topics I have (Money, Health, etc...) and did a HMR to ask upstairs to replace them with positive emotions.

If this works then my SM will not push away Money anymore because now Money will have a POSITIVE EMOTION attached to it so my SM will start attracting me this topic instead.

This should be interesting. :twisted:
Beliefs2parts.gif
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Interesting !!! Looking forward to your progress !!
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Nothing new ?