High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Now I just learned that the first 24 hrs is to reach and lock in to the track where you manifest your goal and the days after that is about getting closer and closer to the vibration where you manifest that goal which can take hours or weeks depending on the goal and the belief you have regarding at which speed you believe you can manifest it.

Apparently I have now reached the track where I get my 16/16 goal and the vibration where I manifest my goal is at 9999. Right now I'm at 5499. I will go to bed at 6299 and wake up at 9999.

So if this is true then I will be able to begin my day and get those 3/16s that I need to build my belief in my HM and then get 5/16s and then 8/16s and so on and finally believe that my HM can shift me instantly to the vibration where I win on every spin.

Anyway, we'll see...
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Free beer tomorrow, right ? :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:06 am Free beer tomorrow, right ? :lol:
:lol:

I hope not.

Apparently I woke up at 8299 because 9999 is the vibration where I see the 16/16 and I won't see it until I see all my 3/16s first so at least this makes sense. :geek:

Anyway, we will know fairly soon if I see many 3/16s or if I don't win at all.

Fingers crossed, once again. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Just learned something interesting...

The SM can go to 325 but that's the max it can go. However, the LBs the SM contains cannot go higher than 324! :shock:

So basically, the fastest way to ascend will be to do a HMR just so that your SM reach and maintain 325. When it does reach it, your SM should not have any LBs in it. :twisted:

It would be the shortcut to clear our SM of LBs and manifest faster.

For those interested to test this, here's the HMR line...

"Your SM now reaches and maintains permanently the vibration of 325,000 Hz"

Do that 3 times for just 1 day at the rate of 1 rep every 5 minutes so it should take you 15 minutes top.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Done
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:41 pmDone
I asked MT if the SM being at 325, will the LBs be able to reach 325 and got a NO. Then I asked if the LBs will drag back below 325 the SM at times and sadly I got a YES. :(

As long as we drop below 325, we will not have the goal that we want.

It's the same with me doing a HMR to reach and maintain 333. I got it but there are still LBs that are dragging me back down under 325 and infecting my MT signal.

I know I'm close but I'm not at the spot that I thought I was when I woke up. I'm still at 333 and my SM at 325 but until I clear everything down there that pulls me back down when I play roulette, I won't see the results I want to see.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

What I found yesterday night could be the breakthrough that I was hoping for all these years.

The minute I had this flash, I tested it on roulette and got a 3/16 with my 3 numbers (35-24-12) in order right on the very first game. :shock:

Here's what I found...

I asked MT if I cleared ALL the LBs in 3D/4D and 5D and got a YES and yet I wasn't getting all the 3/16s I wanted so i was wondering if my own SM could be influenced by negative entities that are OUTSIDE my SM and got a YES. :o

You see, I knew that my SM was influenced by LBs which are negative entities/consciousnesses forcing my SM to lie to me via MT but what I didn't know was the once I have cleared all LBs INSIDE my SM, that my SM could be influenced by entities OUTSIDE my SM.

In order to know the truth on this, I had to go at a higher level and ask God to clear all the negative entities/consciousnesses that were influencing my SM or any other entry point (ex: HM, Soul, Oversoul, etc) between God and my Conscious Mind below and I was stunned with the answer I got. :shock:

Apparently, my not only my SM was influenced by outside sources but so does my Soul and my Oversoul. :shock: :o

When I asked God to clear those entities affecting my SM/HM/Soul/Oversoul RIGHT AWAY my numbers started winning. There were wins almost every 5 spins just like my main goal is all about.

In other words, I not only need to clear the LBs INSIDE my SM but I also need to patch my SM and HM/Soul and Oversoul too so that no other entities won't be able to use them against me. I call this "Evil Puppeteering".

When I did that again, my numbers started showing up, it was crazy but in order to make it stick, I need to lock this all in using a HMR and that should take about 1 more hour now to take effect.

So MT was right about me not having any LBs INSIDE my SM because I cleared everything in 3D/4D and 5D but I didn't know that the SM itself and my soul too :shock: could be used against me once the LBs are all gone.

I don't know if this is the last step of this research but based on the wins I got yesterday night just before going to bed, I know this will make me win a lot more so I've taken this to the next level now.

Hopefully this will be the LAST level and those 3/16s will become permanent. :roll:

At the end of this lock in, I will do a 10 game test like I did last year just to see if I could get a 10/160 or a 1/16 average on each game because if I do, I could make a living off this alone. :twisted:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

I know that we will soon know if this works based on your roulette results, but since the rest of us are not testing anything, can you tell us how a HMR would sound like given the new finding?
It might still be an useful test with our smaller goals.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:06 am I know that we will soon know if this works based on your roulette results, but since the rest of us are not testing anything, can you tell us how a HMR would sound like given the new finding?
It might still be an useful test with our smaller goals.
Try something like that...

"Your SM, HM, Soul and Oversoul are not influenced anymore by outside negative entities."
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Trying this right now ! Go Merlin !!!!