High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
AgentSmith

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by AgentSmith »

I meant for 5D where you supposedly are. Has that express delivery shown results?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:I meant for 5D where you supposedly are. Has that express delivery shown results?
It's difficult to confirm this at 100% because I still don't manifest what I want but MT told me that it was not working in 3D and 4D but only in 5D.

I am still testing this so I will come back to you when I got solid results to show.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I guess you guys are doing the HMR to raise your vibration because MT is now telling me that you are no longer in 3D and are now in the high 4D and soon entering the 5D. :twisted: :SupNap:

Btw, I just learned something today...

We all know for many years now that we need to "lock in" to the vibration where we manifest our goal. Here's a video I posted on my YT channel back in 2012.

What I learned today is that being locked in doesn't mean that you can't be knocked off the track by a LB/entity. Being locked in simply mean that you stop jumping from 1 track to another but once you arrive and remain on that wanted track, you if you don't want to be knocked off your track when you are near the manifestation of your goal, you need to add this in your HMR...

"I now lock in PERMANENTLY to the track where I manifest_________"

Another thing I learned today is that the 10 digit vibration that MT was giving me was in fact 2 separate coordinates.

For example the track that I need to be locked in permanently to get the 16/16 is 5.899999999. So it's more like 5.8999-99999

Apparently,the first 5 digits means the DIMENSION that I need to be at (5.8999) and the last 5 digits means the VIBRATION that I need to be at (99999).

It's like a hotel room. To know which room you need to go to, you first need the FLOOR (the Dimension) that you room is at and then out of the 10+ room on that floor, you need to know which room # (the Vibration) you have to get to your destination.

Cheers ;)
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

I am doing a HMR on 10K/month, so I am not sure why would I be in 4D :s
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:I am doing a HMR on 10K/month, so I am not sure why would I be in 4D :s
Let's see...

MT says you are now at 4.9 going to 5.7. Again just make sure you will lock in PERMANENTLY and it should be a waiting game from then on.

For me it's a little bit more complex because I want INSTANT MANIFESTATION so for that I need to merge with my HM then activate my merkaba, then ask my HM to look in parallel realities to find that long 10 digit track where I win with my number and then send that vibration to my merkaba which will send it to my Oversoul, etc...and then lock in permanently for each one of those steps... and it all has to work within 10 seconds as I bet on a number and spin the wheel.

So it should be easier for you to manifest your goal. :mrgreen:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Ah so I do not need to do a HMR to move through dimensions. I thought I would just focus on money and stay in 3D, but I guess I am automatically rising.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Ah so I do not need to do a HMR to move through dimensions. I thought I would just focus on money and stay in 3D, but I guess I am automatically rising.
Yup, automatically rising to the right dimension/vibration that your HM thinks you should go.

It looks like he wants you to manifest it in the 5D. 8-)

We don't have to be in 5D to manifest a goal but it certainly helps and speed up the process.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yep that’s correct Merlin ! Currently doing HMR to get locked in 5D !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yep that’s correct Merlin ! Currently doing HMR to get locked in 5D !
Ask to be locked at 5.6 or above. Apparently, not much happen below that level. :?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Will do !!! Thanks Merlin !