High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Oh well, good news for me because I clean my chakras regularly !
Oh, you have no clue how crazy it went yesterday.

First of all, the night before I think I played for over 500 spins and won NONE which is impossible because the odds are 1 win every 38 spins so not winning after all these spins was crazy. Then MT tells me I need to clear my chakras which I did and then the wins came back! :o :shock:

However, the crazy shit that MT told me is that I had to stop and clear my chakras even more! :shock: I thought I cleared them all but it turns out chakras are like the SM, and they store blockages over the years and I had to clear not just the blockages from 2020 regarding roulette but also ALL the ones that I got on roulette since I started playing it back in 1991. :shock: :?

Then I before I went to bed, I had to clear the blockages from the past of other topics like Health and Money too. :shock:

I have to say, if it's not a joke, my SM is one twisted fuck because thinking of all this crazy stuff just blows my mind.

Then again, if chakras really blocks manifestations and they store these blockages over the years, it makes sense to clear every single one that my chakras acquired over the years.

Anyway, I cleared them all and needed all night to settle them down and MT is now giving me the green light to play roulette again.

Just as you thought this "crazy" research was over, I guess there's more to come. :lol:

What MT told me is that, as I clear my chakras, the odds (1 win in 38 spins) will shrink to 1 win in 22, 16 then 1 win every 13 spins then 9 all the way to 1 win every 5 spins. At this rate, I will be able to win 3 times on every 16 spins game.

After getting 3 of these 3/16 games in a row, this is where all logic and mathematical probabilities goes out the window and my belief in my HM to instantly shift me to the parallel reality where my number wins, will grow on every game to the point where I will believe more and more that ANY number I will bet on, I will win because my HM will shift me to the track where I win and the 16/16 will be very close.

I noticed yesterday night that I was almost winning on every game of 16 spins but MT told me that before I cleared those money and health chakras, my odds were at 1 win every 22 spins but now they seem to be 1 in 8.

I need to get another 2/16 or 3/16 game to bring back the odds to 1 win every 5 spins and see those 3/16 games and be minutes away from the 16/16.

All this is crazy I know but it would all make sense.

- I cleared the LBs in my SM to raise my vibration
- My vibration went up to go from the 3D to 4D to the 5D
- I did a HMR to tell my HM to shift me VERY close to the track where I win more and more all the way to the 16/16
- Cleared doubts too
- And finally, I cleared all health, money and roulette blockages I stored in my chakras since 1991 that pushed away the manifestation of all those wins

And until I started clearing my chakras, my wins were like crap and after the clearing, like magic, the wins started to come back. :o :?

So yeah, it all sounds completely nuts but you can't argue with stats and wins. So I must be doing something right and will continue to clear anything I find.

Stay tuned.. 8-)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Damn this is getting weirder and weirder by the minute... :?

So I got back to roulette and I won on the 1st spin :twisted: then won again on the 6th spin :shock: then MT told me to stop playing because there is something else to clear. :shock: :o :roll:

I don't know if you remember back in November, I got a 10/160 followed by a 16/160 the next day and then it all fell apart because I did a HMR to remove the control from my SM and give it to my HM.

Well that's what MT is telling me to do now. :shock:

Now I don't want to fall into another trap and screw the good results I get now so I'll be watching this one closely.

What MT is telling me is that to manifest the life that I want, the SM must be removed from power and my HM must be given the full control and to do that I needed to do 3 things...

1- Remove a LB at the core of my SM that force my SM to stay in power AT ALL COST
2- Remove a LB at the core of my SM that tells it to NEVER give the full control to my HM
3- Plant a new PB at the core of my SM to tell my SM to now give the full control to my HM

And I did just that using a HMR and asked for rush delivery... so it should be visible in about 2-3 hrs.

The reason why I did it is because I cleared the Sabotage LB and all the other LBs in my SM that made my good results crash back in 2019 so now there shouldn't be anything stopping me now and my HM will FINALLY be able to start taking charge of my life.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Wooow this is crazy shit indeed !!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Wooow this is crazy shit indeed !!!
Usually, the crazier it gets, the better my roulette results are so... bring it on! :twisted: :lol: :SupNap:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I really hope Merlin !!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Little update here...

MT is telling me that I have cleared all my LBs at the SM level for the 3D, 4D and 5D, that I have cleared all my doubts and chakra blockages (present and past ones) and that I have successfully transfered the control from my SM to my HM.

The belief that I need to build to win on every spin at roulette is now at 50% and needs to be at least 68% and to get there I need to win those 3 games of 3/16 but they don't seem to need to be won in a row so I can just keep playing and eventually I will get those 3/16 games.

Right now the odds are 1 win in 22 spins...

- After I get the 1st 3/16, the odds will become 1 win in 16 spins
- After I get the 2nd 3/16, the odds will become 1 win in 9 spins
- After I get the 3rd 3/16, the odds will become 1 win in 5 spins

When the odds arrive at 1 in 5 then this means that I will now get 3/16 or better on EVERY GAME and when I win 3 of those in a row, that's when the 16/16 will arrive within 15 minutes.

So I will keep playing and post below when I get the 1st 3/16.
Lyne

Post by Lyne »

Dear Merlin,

No one will be able to say that you are not doing Everything Necessary to Achieve your Dreams and that of the Other People in this Forum, which will ultimately show up :)

Have a Great Day Everyone :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Lyne wrote:No one will be able to say that you are not doing Everything Necessary to Achieve your Dreams
This is true but it better work soon because I'm running out of ideas and FAST! :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Remember when I asked MT these 2 questions...
Merlin wrote:Q- Besides LBs in the SM, what else could block wins?
A- Doubts and...Blocked Chakras :shock:

Q- At which % all these 3 topics (LBs in the SM, Doubts and Blocked Chakras) block my manifestation?
A- LBs in the SM (17%), Doubts (16%) and Blocked Chakras at... 67% :o :shock:

Hmmm, interesting stuff. I didn't know chakras had such a power to screw things up.

So basically, what I found was that doubts are like negative beliefs and they add up to 33% of the force that pushes away the manifestation of our goal but I was stunned to see that chakras counted for 67% which is 2/3 of the force that stop us from manifesting anything.

I cleared my SM of LBs, any doubts I had and also any blockages at the chakra level too but today I had the flash of asking MT the importance of the SM but also chakras regarding the attraction of a goal.

I was also stunned to hear that 1/3 of the force that makes us attract our goals comes from our SM and chakras also counted for 2/3. :o :shock:

It's funny to hear that anyone talking about the LOA, they ALL talk about visualization and emotions and the power of the SM but NOWHERE I have heard of the power or the importance of chakras to help us manifest a goal. :?

So if we can clear LBs and plant PBs in our SM, it would make sense that we can do the same thing with chakras...right? :?

Anyway MT said YES so I will ask more questions about it and see if we can do HMRs to plant PBs in our chakras too.

If MT is right and chakras have twice as much attraction power than our SM, WE HAVE TO check this out and test this...

I did a HMR yesterday to plant PBs in my SM to get 3/16s and I'm going nowhere with this so I got nothing to lose but to do a HMR to plant PBs in my chakras to manifest that same goal.

As usual, I will post if I see anything.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright, I got my 1st 3/16 and now MT tells me that the odds are now 1 win every 16 spins.

2 more to go. :twisted: