High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
justz

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by justz »

Well that was my thought since the begging as I never felt in 5D so maybe we should test other ways to shift there?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:...so maybe we should test other ways to shift there?
I'm all ears my dear... ;)

I think we are entering 5D but we can't seem to stay in it. I believe we only need more time but again, if you have ANY other test that we can do so speed up the process, please let us all know. :geek:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Tomorrow will be day 4 of this week's HMR and usually, we start seeing interesting results on day 4-6 of HMRs.

Last week I started seeing 3 sets in a row with a 8/160 so who knows what will bring this week's HMR. :twisted:

With a little bit of luck, the vibration will go up and maybe THIS TIME... :roll: ... we will lock in to this 5D vibration because that's when the fun will begin.

Anyway, as usual, I will do my HMR on Mondays and Tuesdays until I get my goals.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT is telling me that I am now in 5D but when I asked if I was locked in I got a NO. :(

I think that this round will do the job but it will have to wait a couple of days.

MT says tomorrow so if it's true then it would be a nice birthday gift. :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hmm interesting news... :?

On the scientific side, we don't live in 3D but living in the 4D because we have 3D of space plus 1 dimension of TIME making it the 4D (Space-Time dimension) so to me, there was just a total of 2 dimensions, the 4D that we were born into and the 5D that we are going to. So basically, we only had 1 JUMP to do.

On the spiritual community, they don't count the TIME dimension. To them, we are born in 3D but before going to 5D we need to pass through the 4D, an intermediary dimension. So basically, according to them, we have not 1 but 2 JUMPS to do. From 3D to 4D and then to 5D.

I asked MT who is right, the scientific side with a total of 2 dimensions (4D and 5D) or the spiritual community with a total of 3 dimensions (3D, 4D and 5D) and the spiritual community seems to have it right. :o

So if the spiritual community is right, the 4D would be the temporarily track that we are going through right now during the clearing of our LBs and when we are done, we finally arrive in 5D.

Apparently, before we cleared all our LBs around Xmas we were in the 3D and when we did this Overhaul HMR, we jumped through the 4D and are now about to come out of it and soon arriving in 5D.

For us it doesn't change things that much because we are about to enter 5D any day now so whether we started in 3D or 4D doesn't really matter at this moment.

To the spiritual community however, it's a big deal because to them, most people are still in 3D, they don't know they have a 4D and 5D dimensions above their heads and they don't know that they need to clear their LBs.

Because the spiritual community has been clearing a lot in the past years, they know there are in 4D now and are freaking out because they are very close to 5D now.

To me, if they are super happy, I think we should be too because I believe that with NAPs and HMRs, we have much more powerful and better tools to clear our LBs than them so if they are close to 5D, we are not very far behind either. :twisted:
GoldenElis

Post by GoldenElis »

Oh nice,Let's see Y-day is start the HMR, today is my second round ill do just 3 in case since i am nightshifts i can be consisent with the time My day when i woke up started AMAZING for me i mean i felt so great so healthy that was the best thing for it lasted some hours and then some hours i was to my normal state. again it's okey though in general i feel good, with HMR ill keep doing my NAP it's simple just Positive affirmations for healthy character devolpment !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

GoldenElis wrote:start the HMR, today is my second round
You should start on Monday do your 3 reps then do another 3 reps Tuesday and that's it, nothing for the rest of the week.
GoldenElis

Post by GoldenElis »

ok so i wont do my second round today,but is there a specific reason for monday-tuesday ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

GoldenElis wrote:ok so i wont do my second round today,but is there a specific reason for monday-tuesday ?
No, you can do your 2nd round today but it's just to make it simple for you, new week = new HMR round.

Also, it takes 4-6 days for the HMR round to start to take effect. So if you do this Monday and Tuesdays then the result will be visible during the weekend. ;)

My 3 sets of 8/160s were on March 5th and 6th so that was last Thursday and Friday which are day 4 and 5 of the previous HMR round. Let's see what this round will bring... :twisted:
Lyne

Post by Lyne »

Dear Merlin,

Happy Birthday to You... Happy Birthday to You... Happy Birthday... Happy Birthday... Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuu :D Wishing You ALL that You Want and More :)