High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Doing HMR for money then, my finances crashed
Yeah we still have LBs to clear. You know, the eternal, same old, stupid game. :roll:

I just learned that Gamma waves (40+ Hz) are not only pushing us into 5D but are naturally clearing LBs and trauma 2 so it doesn't hurt to do a HMR just on being over 40 Hz since it can help you clear any LBs you got left and help you shift to the 5D track where you will manifest faster.

Just my 2 cents.
justz

Post by justz »

Ok so I’ll do an HMR to got over 40HZ
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT is telling me that I have cleared everything and locked in to the 45 Hz vibration. Let's see...

This is test #3 for today...

- 1st game: 1/16 45 Hz
- 2nd game:0/16 45 Hz
- 3rd game: 1/16 45 Hz
- 4th game: 1/16 45 Hz
- 5th game: 1/16 45 Hz
- 6th game: 0/16 36 Hz 6 topics infected by LBs
- 7th game: 0/16 36 Hz
- 8th game: 0/16 36 Hz
- 9th game: 0/16 36 Hz
- 10th game:1/16 45 Hz

The total is 5/160

Something interesting happened here. I won 4 times out of the first 5 games and I asked MT at which vibration I was and got 45 Hz on all first 5 games but noticed on the very last game that I got a series of 0/16 once again during the last 5 games so I asked the vibration I was and got 36 Hz :o so I cleared about 30 LBs that came back, I patched those cracks and brought myself back to 45 Hz on the last game and funny thing, I won on that game too. :?

It could be a coincidence but if MT was not joking me and I really was at 45 Hz when I won and at 36 Hz when I lost, then this tells me that my cleanup is really coming to an end and I'm down to the last few dozens of LBs on 5-6 topics and those drop me off the 45 Hz vibration and that's when I start to lose again.

All I have to do is clear those LBs, patch those cracks again and I will go back up to 45 Hz and hopefully I will remain there.

Man, if it could be that simple. :shock:

I will play again and check my vibration on EVERY game just to see where I am in vibration and go back to 45 Hz if I drop lower.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

It’s happening Merlin.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:It’s happening Merlin.
I have to be honest and say that I doing a little prayer here that what I found is true because that would make this entire research... LOGICAL and MECHANICAL just like I have always wanted to define the LOA.

- You shift to a more positive track (4.922)
- Clear all your LBs on all 4 levels (SM, HM, Soul and Oversoul)
- Make sure you patch all the cracks left by the removal of LBs
- Boost your vibration above 40 Hz

...and VOILA! You start manifesting your dream life.

That next set of 10 games could confirm all this... :shock:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is test #4 for today...

- 1st game: 0/16
- 2nd game:2/16
- 3rd game: 0/16
- 4th game: 1/16
- 5th game: 1/16 4/5 and still at 45 Hz :twisted:
- 6th game: 0/16
- 7th game: 0/16 Dropped to 36 Hz because of 8 unknown topics :?
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 0/16
- 10th game:0/16

The total is 4/160

I seem to have awaken some topics that had 10s of 1000s of LBs that I wasn't aware of and weren't cleaning. :shock: So I boosted them all to 330 and sent them some 40+ Hz and they all came out and I cleared and patched them all.

These topics were the ones "coming out" of their hiding place when I had many wins after the first 5 games and started sabotaging the 2nd half of the set. Can't wait to see what the next few hours/days look like now that they are gone.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Can you check where I’m at Merlin ? It seems that my cycles are getting shorter, and also the « bad » things are much less bad than last week, so I’m trying to match events with vibrations !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Can you check where I’m at Merlin ? It seems that my cycles are getting shorter, and also the « bad » things are much less bad than last week, so I’m trying to match events with vibrations !
I can't check where you're at because I can't even check where I am right now. :?

I boosted myself to 50 Hz and suddenly I had to clear "another" batch of 32.3 Millions LBs. :shock:

Apparently there are 3 batches of 32.3 Millions LBs to clear. :? This may be a joke but it would also explain why it's taking so long to manifest simple goals. It's because we forgot to clear some other unknown level.

This may suck but I also learned that if we would have simply boosted ourselves on Dec. 23rd, we would have been all cleared around New Year. :shock: So this high Gamma clearing is pretty fast. :twisted:

Now I get it when they say that this High 40+ Hz Gamma wave is clearing it all. We should have done this back in 2010 but I wasn't aware of it.

Try doing a NAP/HMR to boost your vibration to 50 Hz and see what it does to you.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Will do !!! Thanks !!!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Will do !!! Thanks !!!!
I seem to be locked in at 45 Hz and just cleared that 3rd batch that MT was telling me about and it should take effect in about 1 hour so we'll know soon enough with my roulette results if this is true or not.