High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Yup, my vibration is bouncing all over now.

MT is telling me that I have reached the 50 Hz track but I haven't locked in to it so now it's going down and I'm at at 47 Hz now and it will go down to 37 Hz before going back up again and this little vibration dance will settle down and lock in around 5 hrs from now.

Tbh, I don't really care that it bounces all over, as long as it stabilizes at somewhere between 40 and 50 Hz, I'll be happy.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yep, exactly !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yep, exactly !
I still have some symptoms but they are 90% gone now so the answers I get are matching what I feel.

We will know very soon anyway.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I went down to 37 Hz and now I'm going back up (44). :lol:
justz

Post by justz »

Ok so with this 40HZ stuff what are we supposed to do right now?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Ok so with this 40HZ stuff what are we supposed to do right now?
Ok Justz, forget what I posted, I just deleted it, there seems to be wrong so I will ask more questions about it and come back to you guys as to what this 40-50 Hz means to us.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok this is what I got...
5speeds.gif
5speeds.gif (13.8 KiB) Viewed 2085 times
For those of you who read my ebook back in the old days, you will remember this little diagram that I have modified a bit...

In my ebook I posted a similar diagram with only 4 speeds (Delta, Theta, Alpha and Beta) where Delta and Theta were the 2 brain speeds that you reach at night or during an hypnosis session. Theta being the brain speed to implant PBs using NAPs/HMRs.

I knew about Gamma but very few humans reach this high level of brain activity. It is known as the vibration where the Higher Mind vibrates at.

Those who are channeling people/entities (Darryl Anka reaches Gamma when he channels Bashar) and those who are very good at meditation reach this high level of consciousness.

As shown in the diagram above, most people stay in Beta (13-39 Hz) during the day when they are fully awake but those who reach Gamma, can go from 40 all the way to 100 Hz and as I just mentioned, this is the vibration that you need to reach to be one with your HM, reach this 5th dimension and manifest very fast your goals.

Recently I learned that the planet itself reaches temporarily the gamma range 40+ Hz so I asked MT what was the vibration that I was vibrating at and apparently I'm going in a range from a super low 19 Hz to a fairly high 40 Hz with an average of 33 Hz (yesterday).

At this level, I am not at 40 Hz and don't have my HM connection so can't get help to win at roulette.

Since yesterday night, the Overhaul HMR cleanup that made me drop to vibrations as low as 19 Hz is over so my average vibration went up and right now it's at 43 Hz and will tonight (in about 5 hrs) stabilize at 45 Hz cycling between a "low" of 40 Hz and a High of 50 Hz locking in to an average of 45 Hz where I will remain for many weeks.

At 45 Hz, I enter the vibration range of my HM and enters the 5D vibration where things manifests very fast.

I asked and for you guys, your present average vibration is around 33 Hz but you will also go up and lock in to 45 Hz in 2-3 days. :twisted:

This is what the "Happy Hippies" call "Merging with your Higher Mind".

I still don't know what it means exactly but it can't be bad because our HM has super powers so merging with a God or Semi-God can't be that bad. :lol:

Again, I should lock in tonight so not much happening today but I will be vibrating at 45 Hz all night long and wake up too at this high vibration so if the cleanup is really over then my Sunday should be interesting. :twisted:

If it's not tomorrow then I'm sure we are very close. At least now we have a clue as to where we are going now.

Because the planet reaches peaks of 40+ Hz, we have no choice but to follow it so at least we have the planet to help us reach this high vibration and they say that it will lock in to 40 Hz around Xmas but hopefully, with all the cleaning we did with NAPs/HMRs, we will reach it before they do.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well honestly, I’m already super happy to be around 30 :lol:
The rest will be a bonus !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well honestly, I’m already super happy to be around 30 :lol:
The rest will be a bonus !
Me too because we can still manifest a kick ass life below 40 Hz but the BIG QUESTION is not whether we are in the 30, 40 or 50 Hz range but whether or not the Overhaul HMR Cleanup is really over.

Because if it's not, then we will still hit super low vibrations and not "lock in" to a high vibration and never manifest anything at all until we finally stop dropping low in vibration.

MT says we are done with the cleanup but by having tiny little symptoms today, I know it's not over yet, at least for today. Maybe Sunday I will lock in to a high vibration.

We'll see...
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well my symptoms are gone so I have faith !