High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Ok, the 1,212 PBs that I need to acquire is only for the 1/16 and I acquired 1,095 so far.

Then I guess the next step will be to acquire PBs to win using 2/16s.

Yup, I just asked MT and the 2/16 level needs me to acquire ... 8,322 PBs. :?

I asked again and to reach the full 16/16 level, I need to acquire...listen to this... 352,000 PBs. :o

Also, the cleared LBs will still have an affect on me during the next 3 hrs but MT still tells me to keep playing to build all those PBs. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Merlin wrote:Ok, the 1,212 PBs that I need to acquire is only for the 1/16 and I acquired 1,095 so far.
Correction, after the 3 hrs have passed, I asked again without the influence of those LBs I cleared and now the numbers make more sense.

I have acquired around 400 PBs out of 1,200 and like I said, it makes sense because I have won 4 times and I need 12 wins to finally lock in that 1/16 belief.

I need the same amount of wins (12) for the 2/16 and 3/16 but then at the 4/16 level, things explode and it takes less than 10 minutes to get the full 16/16. :twisted: :SupNap:

That makes sense too because when you win 4 times every game of 16 spins it doesn't take a genius to realize that it's your HM that's in charge now knowing that with normal odds we should only win once every 38 spins and not win once every 16 spins much less win 4 times during those 16 spins even less get 4 wins on 2-3 games in a row.

So at this point it's spin the wheel for me and build that belief 1 win at a time and if I'm lucky then all these numbers are not a joke and I will master roulette probably tonight while most of you sleep because it's 10 PM Est now so about 4 AM in Europe. 8-)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright it's midnight and I got all my 12 1/16 wins and 3 2/16s but so far, this "HM boost" that will make the wins explode like crazy is nowhere to be seen.

Apparently, this "HM boost" will turn the TONS of close calls that I get into direct hits so if I bet on #12, I won't get #11 or #13 like I get all the time and that will EASILY make things explode because I get at least 3-4 close calls per game.

It should arrive within the next hour and if not then I will take a break from roulette for today and restart when I wake up.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Basically, what I've learned tonight is that all those close calls that seems to push the ball next to the slot where my number is are not coming from Limiting Beliefs at the SM level like I thought they were.

The one that is making #31 wins when I'm betting #32 is none other than...my own Higher Mind! :shock: :o :? :evil:

And all this time I thought it was the "evil SM". :lol: :lol: Nope! It's my own fucking HM. Do you believe that shit? :roll:

That switch that needs to be turned on so that all those close calls turn into direct hit is in the hands of my HM and not my SM and because of that, I cannot clear any LBs or add any PBs. In other words,I don't have any control here on that matter.

If my HM doesn't want to turn that switch ON, sorry... too bad Ricko... you won't win and master roulette today, or tomorrow or never for all I know. :evil:

Oh well, gotta wait....again! :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Oh wow! I didn't see this one coming... :o

Now I know why my HM didn't show up today.

Apparently, when my OverSoul shifted me from 4.83 to 4.92, except for Health that I managed to re-lock in earlier today, all my other 5 main topics (Money, Roulette, MT, HM and Physical Changes) got all scrambled again and I have to wait a bit before they lock in back again.

Now lucky for me, they will all lock back in within the next hour but it will take 12 hrs to take effect in 3D and until then, my HM cannot help me out. Same thing for roulette, I can't even get a steady 1/16 right now.

So I guess I will restart the tests after 3 PM tomorrow Est.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

This is really annoying ! I’m sure no one else but a few of us will ever go through the whole process :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:This is really annoying ! I’m sure no one else but a few of us will ever go through the whole process :lol:
Yup! That's why MT keeps telling that I will be the only one to instantly shift.

As for the locking in, we will all have to go through this unless you decide to stay at 4.83 that is because if you shift to 4.92 or any other track, you will unlock from all the vibrations you were locked in before this shift and have to re-lock in when you arrive at the new track.

Since we did our HM requests, we've been unlocking and re-locking over an over again for at least the past 2 months.

That's just how the system works. Unless you lock in to the wanted vibration, forget about manifestation.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I did my HM requests yesterday, will do again today
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I did my HM requests yesterday, will do again today

Ok.

As for me, I asked my HM before going to bed to speed things up regarding the locking down of the vibration so that it happens before 3 PM and looks like I got my wish because the vibration of the 4.922 seems to have locked before I woke up.

Anyway, we'll see if it works because I will restart the tests from scratch soon.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright, here we go again.

I'm on the 4.92 track and all the main 6 topics are all locked on now so I have to start again from scratch with odds of 1 in 16 and got my 1st win.

So that's 1 of the 12 wins I need to lock in the belief of the 1/16 goal. 11 more to go. 12 ones after that for the 2/16s and 12 more for the 3/16s.

Odds are now 1 in 13.