High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Because I have not yet locked in to this new 4.92 track, my vibration and results crashed and now the odds I get are 1 in 38 which are the standard odds so I'm going nowhere now and have the wait for the storm to pass. :(
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Fine by me ! Question though - I have started a training in divination methods, do you think a pendulum could replace MT ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Fine by me ! Question though - I have started a training in divination methods, do you think a pendulum could replace MT ?
MT says YES and if you can find a way to get your own version of MT and then do the 3 steps that will build the belief and then get that instant manifestations power.

1- Winning on every spin at roulette (16/16 also, no need to predict it, just bet any number and your HM will make you win)
2- Instantly change color of an object (look at your white walls, close your eyes, ask to shift to see blue walls and open your eyes)
3- Instant teleport an object from 1 spot to another (ex: see the glass 1 foot to the left, close your eyes, ask to move the glass then open your eyes and see the glass 1 foot to the right)

If/When you get to master these 3 steps then you will have built the belief to let your HM instantly shift you to any parallel reality you want.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Guess that will be my goal for 2020 ! :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Guess that will be my goal for 2020 ! :SupNap:
Good luck.

If you really are shifting too to this 4.92 track then the clearing job will be a joke for you compared to me who apparently have cleared so far a total of... (Oh boy, this is gonna be good :lol: )

6,953,383 LBs.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Does that include all the shit we cleaned the past 10 years ? :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Does that include all the shit we cleaned the past 10 years ? :lol:
Yes of course because there are no track with 6.9 million LBs in it, it was mostly the same 181,000 LBs from the 4.5 Loser Track that I kept on clearing and they kept coming back. :roll: :evil:

MT is telling me now that for you guys, the pendulum will actually be the best alternative for MT.

You will however have to do a NAP/HM request to clear all the LBs that gives you all those bad answers first and then build the PBs with practice (MT says only 3 weekends to master it).
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Apparently, on my shift from 4.83 to 4.92 I'm locked in so far at 4.89. I should lock in at 4.92 tonight at 2 AM Est. so another wasted day doing nothing but waiting. :(

Btw, anyone feels bad thanks to this 4.92 track shift or is it just me and the people in my reality?

Yesterday and this morning I felt like crap. My mom also vomited and felt like crap too. My vomit meter from 0-8 is now at 7 and should stay like this until 2 AM tonight when I finally lock in to 4.92.
Perun

Post by Perun »

I don't feel any symptoms.

Feeling symptoms is a good sign, remember? So be patient for another day. Good things shall come of it. ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:I don't feel any symptoms.
I asked MT if you guys are also shifting to the 4.92 track and got a...NO! :shock: :o

You seem to be still at the 4.83 track. :?

It looks like you will need to do a HM Request to shift to the 4.92 track.