I dont understand Bashar here

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Re: I dont understand Bashar here

Post by MonsterLord »

If so (and this may offend some people but I have to say it) does it mean even right now we have a miniaturizated form of all the powers of All That Is? And learning to change our vibration (which would allow us to experience ourselves as everything we want) would be said power?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:If so (and this may offend some people but I have to say it) does it mean even right now we have a miniaturizated form of all the powers of All That Is?
Yes of course. Again, we are like drops when God is the ocean. Whatever the ocean can do, a little drop of water can do the same, just at a smaller scale. As above so below.

It's just that will ALL our limitations, we not only are a smaller version of God but we don't even have access to those smaller powers (teleportation, instant manifestation, instant parallel reality shifting, instant healing, etc..).

We are truly limitless but we need to remove our limiting beliefs first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9XqkTLP10E[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtqZ8emg-_s[/youtube]

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I see, so basically LTP or removing limiting beliefs would be our miniature version of our All That Is power?

That is, just like All That Is experiences Itself as Everything at once, this would allow us to experience ourselves as anything we want, only that instead of doing it at once it would be once at a time. (unless we assume vibrations that can experience things more than once at a time)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I see, so basically LTP or removing limiting beliefs would be our miniature version of our All That Is power?

That is, just like All That Is experiences Itself as Everything at once, this would allow us to experience ourselves as anything we want, only that instead of doing it at once it would be once at a time. (unless we assume vibrations that can experience things more than once at a time)
Yup :D At least that's how I understand it.

Every being (even aliens) cannot manifest a planet in front of you because they are limited to a smaller scale (little drop instead of big ocean).

I think that to be able to manifest a planet, we need to be in a much higher vibration then the one we are when we are incarnating a human or gray alien, etc...

In other words, we can change our little world but do not change all the other reality bubbles of other souls.

Just like the drop of water can manifest anything in it, it cannot make a 25 ft shark appear within that tiny drop.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I dunno if it would be needed to be a higher level for that though.

Wouldn't it be possible by changing your vibration to shift to a reality where a planet appears in front of you? Or an entire universe?

I mean going by what we know about shifting, "changing" an atom would be as hard as "changing" a planet or a billion universes.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I dunno if it would be needed to be a higher level for that though.

Wouldn't it be possible by changing your vibration to shift to a reality where a planet appears in front of you? Or an entire universe?
Yeah but you would see it only within YOUR reality bubble, inside your tiny little drop of water so to speak.

I think that to affect the reality of billions of humans (souls), you will need to go way up to the level of oversouls of oversouls where you will find 1 super oversoul that contains all the souls of planet Earth. When this super oversoul makes a planet appear, ALL of us will see it pop next to the moon for example.

I think I heard Bashar talk of big oversouls controlling 300,000 human souls on average so we would have 20-25 of these big oversouls controlling all the humans on the planet and all you need is to go one level up more to a super oversoul that controls all those 20 big oversouls and you would have the "Mother Ship" of humanity (the collective consciousness) that created Earth and everything on it.

Get the point?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Yeah I get it. Though Bashar did say "you are the prime cause in your life." if the Oversoul controls my soul directly, wouldn't the oversoul be the prime cause of my life?

What if you shift to a parallel universe where everyone see a planet appear? Woudln't it be basically the same? As all the versions of people within my reality bubble would see the planet appear.

I do remember Bashar saying in higher frequencies the difference (or a difference) is like how we have normal definition and high definition, basically more information per frame. In this case more consciousness.

I think the difference rather than the range (which for all intents and purposes still be a reality bubble big or small) the greatest difference would be the definition or scope.

For example in my limited human mind if I were to manifest a planet I could only do it in a generic hollywood-like way like just having a planet appear in a second or at most have a cool effect like the planet slowly appearing like a ghost taking form (which would actually be just me shifting frames).

On the contrary higher levels could take part of every part of the "creation" of the planet, down to the atoms, see how is molded in every part, decide step by step how is done, experience all the parts and aspects of the new planet, etc. Not to mention the spiritual aspects of creation beyond the physical.

The difference would basically be like playing the first Age of Empires and the latest game. While both games can create simulations of the world and entire nations, the first game can create a very primitive simulation, while the latest one can display every aspect in high definition. Or if we take the drop scenario, a drop may be able to manifest a 3 centimeters shark within itself, but the shark will have way less details and definition than the feet long shark.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I don't think the oversoul controls the souls like a puppet just like the arm doesn't control the hand and the hand doesn't control the fingers. They may all be connected but the central command of the movement of the finger is located at the brain level not inside the hand or arm or shoulder.

I think those layers of oversoul are just bigger and bigger "russian dolls"... you know, the same thing but smaller and fits inside the bigger one.

I think this fits the testimonials of people who claim they have ascended. The kinda zoomed out more and more from being on the planet to being in space then zoom out at the solar system level and galaxy and so on feeling as if they created all those levels.

Don't know about you but this seems to fit real well with all that I ave learned in spirituality and not just from Bashar although he is the biggest source of info, no doubt about it.

So all this is just pure speculation, I may sound like I have the right answer and know everything but I actually have no clue and just speak from what I have learned elsewhere and since nothing in spirituality can be confirmed, your guess is has good as mine on this.

I guess the 1st step before creating a planet or shifting to that reality is to remove all the limitations. If we can't even created a shark the size of an atom in our little drop reality, how can we create Jaws? :lol:

Once again 5D ascension or LTP will confirm all that but we are not close to reach this level yet.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I see, I think pretty much solves my questions, kinda.

Do you have any links to said testimonials? Or even one?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I see, I think pretty much solves my questions, kinda.

Do you have any links to said testimonials? Or even one?
None that I recall no. They were inside the long seminars of Bashar in Dropbox.

Merlin