Someone Who Talked To GOD?!?! WTF!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
alexburke

Re: Someone Who Talked To GOD?!?! WTF!

Post by alexburke »

You have to BELIEVE :lol:

To believe you have to trick your subconscious mind into thinking hes going to answer your prayer.

My understanding of god is If you pray/talk to god and he answers your prayer/request that means you believed in god enough for it to be granted .

my 2 cents.. Don't feed your own power to an external being, believe in yourself.
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

alexburke wrote:my 2 cents.. Don't feed your own power to an external being, believe in yourself.
Amen to that. :SupNap:

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

My understanding of god is If you pray/talk to god and he answers your prayer/request that means you believed in god enough for it to be granted .
Aquinas gave quite the dissertation on the prime mover! So I am unable to even muster a reply as to your "God", there appear to be so damn many, from antiquity on. Maybe that's why we cannot get any answers from this "pie in the sky" we don't know what or who to
supplicate to. Your answer if you care to reply, I'd love to hear from you. You have any inside info to share for our group of Pioneerz?
"God" just phuks w/me. :lol:

wireman Cheerz Pioneerz
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

illestastral wrote:Anyone can talk to "GOD" Go to the Astral plane :)
Easies said than done, not want to sound rough, but got any repeteable method?

This is like if I say "Pffffft..... you have any problems? Just go to another universe where it doesn't exist by changing your vibration!"

Yeah.... not much of an advice unless I really have a method anyone can use to go to whatever verse they want to be in.