Someone Who Talked To GOD?!?! WTF!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Someone Who Talked To GOD?!?! WTF!

Post by Merlin »

wattashame wrote:I like this part " You manipulate matter, which requires enormous amounts of energy. We manipulate energy, which requires none. "
Well said. :lol:

To really get it, you need to know a bit about atoms and the structure of it. Once you know that the atom is mostly empty and it's made of invisible stuff like electric current and a magnetic field then suddenly, matter doesn't seem that hard to reshape.

When I was a kid I have heard of the weird "Philadelphia Experiment" with Einstein's research back in the 2nd World War where they attempted to make a huge warship disappear by loading it with many super powerful electromagnetic field generators.

The weird thing about this story is that when their turned on those massive EM field, it made the boat disappear and even people on it too but when they turned off the generators, people were melted into the ship.

At the time I laughed at it thinking that this was crazy stuff but now that I know that massive EM fields can literally change the structure of atoms, I can clearly believe that story today. I'm not sure if it really happened but the logic is there.

It's like placing a penny on top of an ice cube and introducing lots of energy which makes the structure of matter change from ice to water and then when you freeze it back you can believe that when the ice restarted to freeze that the penny could have water above it now and that once frozen the penny could now be stuck in the middle of the ice cube.

So the atoms of the boat and the people where all "melted" when the EM fields were turned on but when they turned it all off it was like freezing the melted atoms back to solid again so having humans melted in the boat would make sense.

Weird but totally possible scientifically speaking.

Merlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cGsTB-tQnA[/youtube]
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Yeah the thing about manipulating energy made me think about that. The difference is that this interview talks about a technological (well it looks to me technological, perhaps at some point technology is trascended) ability or otherwise do it in thousands if not millions or billions of years.

Where here, we try to use our natural GOD given ability to do so and achieve it today.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Where here, we try to use our natural GOD given ability to do so and achieve it today.
Good point but today we are at the beginning of the Cleaning process of our limiting beliefs so our BIG 3 NAPs will take many months to manifest but once they do, OUCH! :shock: things are gonna get ugly and the crazy manifestations will pile up and up over time. Just like Bashar said "...You are at the end of the cycle of limitations". 8-)

It will be an exponential learning experience.

Merlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG8NBmEO7cc[/youtube]
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

The power of the ilussion and not the ilussion of power, I really like that. Because if its really just a 3d projection, there is no power, all power is meaningless, from beign a corporate vp to a galactic emperor its all just a 3D ilussion, in this way by controlling this ilussion we would learn they are just experiences and then without fear you can choose any experience you want.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Because if its really just a 3d projection, there is no power, all power is meaningless, from beign a corporate vp to a galactic emperor its all just a 3D ilussion,
Yup and if you start seeing reality as a collection of 3D pixels that YOU project all around you then life becomes a real joke. You start to see life has a 3D movie and movies are not real, whoever gets killed are not really killed for real and the movie is just there to make you feel some kind of emotion.

The only difference between 1 image showing a field with tall grass and that same image with a tiger jumping on you is just a bunch of orange, white and black 2D pixels (tiger) instead of only green pixels (image with no tiger, just grass here).

So if atoms are 3D pixels made up of electrical and magnetic fields then the difference between a 3D tiger jumping on you and no tiger at all is just a matter of changing those 2 types of energy fields and the atoms and the tiger disappear. You see how crazy that is?

When I heard many years ago the old saying from Tibetan Monks "You create the reality that you believe" I thought very lightly of it. I thought that your beliefs will create circumstances where you will attract in this reality a new car for example but that's NOT it. They really mean that we create ALL OF IT, the car, the people, the body we have, the planet, the job, the house you are in...EVERYTHING is based on beliefs because our beliefs is what tells those 3D pixels around us what they should look like (3D shape, sent, texture, etc) just like a computer tells the 2D pixels which color to display on the 2D monitor.

I still have a hard time believing this but the more I learn about this LOA, the more it sounds like they are right. :?

Merlin
Jahara

Post by Jahara »

MonsterLord wrote:As far as I understood even if true it talks about a singular creator of a single universe, not the GOD we usually think of which would include everything. That beign said is interesting, the approach it seems to take is very technological and physical.
This guy found God Darwinist.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jahara wrote:This guy found God Darwinist.
Huh! What??? :?

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

This is crazy. This guy Talked to god; not some near death experience or hallucination or some bs. Read it; BLOWS UR MIND!! Kinda like bashar guy sound LEGIT!!
Hey All,
He wrote this over some great weed. Stream of consciousness kind of thing. This is how some religions are "born".Says he still gets asked if he really talked to "God" even today.Kinda fun though.

wireman Cheerz Guyz and Dollz
illestastral

Post by illestastral »

Anyone can talk to "GOD" Go to the Astral plane :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

illestastral wrote:Anyone can talk to "GOD" Go to the Astral plane :)
Easy for you to say, many here want to do just that but don't know how to do it.

Any tips?

Merlin