Reality shifting gone haywire.

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Basharfan2

Reality shifting gone haywire.

Post by Basharfan2 »

Hello my fellow humans who(as I do) think way outside of the so called box!! I would love to get into some deep conversation with someone in regards to parallel realities.As you already know, were shifting realities constantly.Where we shift (to) depends on our current vibrational state of being ,which is changing constantly.IM starting(And I know this is going to sound a little nuts but here goes)to predict in a sense what reality im going in to.Now,Im sure im not saying this right but, the synchronicitys that I sometimes get last for a really long period of time.Thus im able to almost see my future(Next parallel reality).I need some feedback from someone.Not many people get this stuff.Please comment!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Reality shifting gone haywire.

Post by Merlin »

Hi BasharFan2 and welcome to the board and like Bashar says, I'll also say good day to you this day of your time. :D

Basharfan2 wrote:Hello my fellow humans who(as I do) think way outside of the so called box!! I would love to get into some deep conversation with someone in regards to parallel realities.As you already know, were shifting realities constantly.Where we shift (to) depends on our current vibrational state of being ,which is changing constantly.IM starting(And I know this is going to sound a little nuts but here goes)to predict in a sense what reality im going in to.Now,Im sure im not saying this right but, the synchronicitys that I sometimes get last for a really long period of time.Thus im able to almost see my future(Next parallel reality).I need some feedback from someone.Not many people get this stuff.Please comment!!
First I would invite you to read a couple or articles I wrote about "Time" and "Parallel Realities" on the main website here: http://www.merlinworld.com/research.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In the Time article, I talk about a weird experience I had moving from the Present to the Future and then back to the Present. Weeeeiiiiiird stuff indeed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next since we shift parallel realities by changing our vibration and we change our vibration by changing our beliefs located in our Subconscious Mind and since the "science" of adding/modifying/removing beliefs inside is what is known as the Law of Attraction (SM) then I would suggest you read my free ebook here too http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and then come and chat with us in the SM forum too.

Cheers,

Merlin