Priest says Hell is an invention of the church

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Priest says Hell is an invention of the church

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer

Re: Priest says Hell is an invention of the church

Post by James Sawyer »

It takes serious guts to go against church doctrines, and what they peddle as a given truth, like that. :shock:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:It takes serious guts to go against church doctrines
:shock: Yeah exactly my pov too.

I mean how can the church let this guy go on national TV and say that is beyond me. I mean how come this guy is not dead yet or be allowed to preach again?

Maybe we are REALLY all going up in vibration and leaving behind the bad world behind us too. ;)

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: Maybe we are REALLY all going up in vibration and leaving behind the bad world behind us too. ;)

Merlin
That was my thought too :shock: It was like being in the twilight zone listening to this very short but very powerful clip. I am shocked that this priest would actually say this on television (or anywhere!) and not have the weight of the entire religion slamming him. Bashar is onto something and we may just be moving on.
wireman

Post by wireman »

Guyz,
priest says Hell is an invention of the church
term Hell is a corruption of "Sheol" from Church documents of old. I think they are all"full of shitz" and disinfo from the get go.More control and Don't ask questions just do as you are told. Don't see this too much in the younger generation of church goers.
High priests losing control of the sheeple, certain it's the higher vibes and attunement on the planet -"churches fear losing money and control"-money is where it's at for these phuks. Vatican has shitz worth trillions. :lol: Siding w/pedophiles, still see this occurring.
in the churches.Have had dealings w/some officials and I can tell you I won. Had a bud get in an accident w/a drunken priest- fun and chicanery. Really gotta piss off the hiearchy w/revelations such as this, :D no hell fire???The only hellfire I fear, comes out the end of a gun barrel!!
wireman Cheers guyz