Transformative shifting exercise

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Debo

Transformative shifting exercise

Post by Debo »

Sorry if this has already been asked before,but can anyone share with me if they have been doing, or completed the transformative shifting exercise, have you experienced anything exciting? I have used this exercise and not noticed any difference yet, doing this for a second lot of 90 days now to see again (worth a go)

Debo
Ebennett

Re: Transformative shifting exercise

Post by Ebennett »

Debo wrote:Sorry if this has already been asked before,but can anyone share with me if they have been doing, or completed the transformative shifting exercise, have you experienced anything exciting? I have used this exercise and not noticed any difference yet, doing this for a second lot of 90 days now to see again (worth a go)

Debo

Man i love the exercise I always get more info im searching for when I do it. Make sure your doing it right.
Debo

Post by Debo »

Ebennett wrote:
Debo wrote:Sorry if this has already been asked before,but can anyone share with me if they have been doing, or completed the transformative shifting exercise, have you experienced anything exciting? I have used this exercise and not noticed any difference yet, doing this for a second lot of 90 days now to see again (worth a go)

Debo

Man i love the exercise I always get more info im searching for when I do it. Make sure your doing it right.
Thanks,I`m obviously not doing it right,any tips?
Ebennett

Post by Ebennett »

Debo wrote:
Ebennett wrote:

Debo

Thanks,I`m obviously not doing it right,any tips?
I dont know just review the video of how to do it and be mindful of what might come to you when you get in the center. I like to pull up the youtube video and blow up the screen to do it. Also look up more metaphysical knowledge after your done with the exercise.
Debo

Post by Debo »

Thanks for that, Ive been doing it the way he says, but as you know Bashar always says `you get what you need to know when you need to know it`

so it will happen when its supposed to happen I suppose

I have been studying everything metaphysical for many years, and I will continue to do so :)

Debo
Ebennett

Post by Ebennett »

Debo wrote:Thanks for that, Ive been doing it the way he says, but as you know Bashar always says `you get what you need to know when you need to know it`

I have been studying everything metaphysical for many years, and I will continue to do so :)

Debo
I meant look up metaphysical knowledge directly after your done with the exercise
Debo

Post by Debo »

Ebennett wrote:
Debo wrote:Thanks for that, Ive been doing it the way he says, but as you know Bashar always says `you get what you need to know when you need to know it`

Debo
I meant look up metaphysical knowledge directly after your done with the exercise

ok will do,

much appreciated

what sort of experiences have you had since doing this exercise?

debo
Ebennett

Post by Ebennett »

Debo wrote:
Ebennett wrote:

Debo

ok will do,

much appreciated

what sort of experiences have you had since doing this exercise?

debo
Finding answers to my questions in the same day. And really digging through metaphysical knowledge. Its as if it accelerates my learning but weather I can put what ive learned to use is another story
Ebennett

Post by Ebennett »

I also combine the sacred circuitry with the exercise. I can't really put my finder on what the sacred circuitry does bu I feel like it helps.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hey guys,

I'm moving this thread to the General Discussions forum since it's not Bashar related.

Merlin