Sun Gazing

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Debo

Sun Gazing

Post by Debo »

Hi to you Merlin and everyone else who reads this post, I am sorry I havent posted in a while, but I have been reading all the interesting discussions when I get a chance, loving the BASHAR section, tend to agree with you tho Merlin,its all good stuff,but hard to put some of it int action. Cant help watching it all though :)

I have also read stuff on the healing code, the emotion code etc etc, and love all aspects of these new techniques, Im also ona mission to find my `permission slip` as it where

I am currently very interested in this `sun gazing`, some very interesting reviews on youtube an google, in brief its a way of activating the pineal gland, reduce appetite, strengthen eyes, heal illness`s and so on and so on, Im interested in the activation of the pineal gland personally as my health is good.

My question is, has anyone tried it? Im on my 3rd day and feel changes taking place such as more vivid dreams, feeling calmer of a day and nothing much bothers me, generally feel happier so far, so fingers crossed

thanks for reading

Debo
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Sun Gazing

Post by Merlin »

Debo wrote:My question is, has anyone tried it?
I haven't tried it yet but what's the difference between sun gazing and sun tanning?

Merlin
Debo

Post by Debo »

Merlin wrote:
Debo wrote:My question is, has anyone tried it?
I haven't tried it yet but what's the difference between sun gazing and sun tanning?

Merlin
Apparently its a way at raising your vibration aswell, the safest time to sun gaze is within the 1st hour of sunrise and last hour of sunset as there are no or very low, harmful rays, the sunrise is more advantageous because as well as Vit D you get Vit A into you.

There is a real good in depth piece of information on sun gazing when you type it into google, but there are also some good videos on you tube, it costs nothing, so worth a try, sadly we had no sun in view in Australia yesterday, hoping to see a bit this morning because you stat with 10 secs per day, in creasing 10 secs every day, but hard when we are now in winter here :(

Debo
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Debo wrote:you start with 10 secs per day, in creasing 10 secs every day,
Interesting. Let us know in a couple of weeks if you see a difference.

Cheers,

Merlin