Synchronicities

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Symbiotx

Synchronicities

Post by Symbiotx »

I was looking for a place to talk about Bashar since everyone I know would think that I'm crazy, and I stumbled upon this place.
When I first heard about it, I had to watch some videos because I thought it sounded crazy. The more I heard, the more I was fascinated with it, especially how he answers every single question and without hesitation. I came into it completely doubting, and now you could say it's the thing that has most resonated with me.
I was very skeptical, and listened to more and more of his recordings keeping an open mind, with the attitude that knowing more about something before judging it would be the right thing to do. I have remained open without judgement, which I found interestingly enough is exactly how Bashar would want you to approach any circumstances.
I have been weighed down by the philosophical stress of wondering what meaning there is to my life, living in fear and confusion about the religious environment my parents raised me in, and in considering these words, I have felt a huge weight lifted.
It has already completely changed the way I act in accordance to my circumstances. I was living in a revolving hell of stress about my career and circumstances, and now I find myself being very happy in the same exact circumstances. The only thing that has changed is how I react to these situations, and it has honestly made world of difference. I feel like I'm finally ALLOWING myself to be happy by removing the expectations and restrictions I'm constantly putting on myself.
Now that I'm open to the idea of synchronicities, I'm seeing them everywhere! I have been receiving information, which seem like revelations, that were exactly what I needed at that moment. A few days ago, my job again reinforced that it is an agonizing experience just to be there, and I started getting angry about how I'm stuck at this job because I can't move to the city I want to because I can't afford to live there.
Then I took a moment to breathe and realize that I was choosing to react negatively, and think that the things I wanted were somewhere else that I couldn't reach until my daughter is older, until I can move, until I have a better job. I reminded myself that everything will be ok, and to be open to what's available to me now.
On my lunch break, I remembered that I was well overdue in picking up my contacts, and ended up re-connecting with a beautiful, positive girl. I had previously thought that meeting someone wouldn't happen till I moved, which I now realize is exactly why I wasn't.
The whole experience was just one of many synchronicities lately that has shown me that knowing everything will be ok and not having expectations is exactly what I should be doing.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Synchronicities

Post by Merlin »

Symbiotx wrote:since everyone I know would think that I'm crazy
Welcome to the club :lol:
Symbiotx wrote:When I first heard about it, I had to watch some videos because I thought it sounded crazy. The more I heard, the more I was fascinated with it, especially how he answers every single question and without hesitation.
Same thing here. I watch 100s and 100s of his videos. One time, there was a guy who uploaded all the Bashar DVDs he got his hands on. About 30 playlists of 10s and even 30 clips of 10 min each. Took me about 3 months of at least 2-3 hrs each day to go through them and about 1 month after, Youtube deleted his account for copyright reasons.

I thought I had heard it all but recently I found another one where he talks about the vibration of a human being and I posted it earlier here.

Merlin