The Quickening

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Debo

The Quickening

Post by Debo »

Hi all :)

Has anyone read this book `The Quickening` by Stuart Wilde? seems fascinating and the reviews are quite good,anyone like to comment?

Debo
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: The Quickening

Post by Merlin »

Debo wrote:Hi all :)

Has anyone read this book `The Quickening` by Stuart Wilde? seems fascinating and the reviews are quite good,anyone like to comment?

Debo
Are you talking about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHHZkUiRP30[/youtube]

Merlin
Debo

Post by Debo »

Thats a good video but not the thing I`m talking about, the book covers ways to experience other levels of consciousness/dimensions

i will let you all know when I receive my book and try the tools he recommends

Debo
StormCrow

Post by StormCrow »

In blunt honesty (and not trying to play the devil's advocate here), this video doesn't sound all that dissimilar to the fear-mongering (but more nicely, more dreamily, worded) of the religious 'cult' my mother and grandmother allowed themselves to be roped into.

The earth is going through natural, cyclical changes, just as she has done for millions of years. Nothing more, nothing less.

There is no 'the end of the world is nigh', and this keeps being borne out, again and again, as prophesied dates have come and gone for hundreds of years. And the world still turns.

History keeps repeating itself for those who will not pay attention to it, and our earth will continue to keep making fools out of them.

As for so-called Native American 'chiefs' and 'nations' prophesying the end of the world with veiled threats, no, they don't. I am a Native American, and I can tell you that only those in league with New Age marketing scammers, with 'financial benefits' attached, would endorse any of that garbage.

Our earth has been here since the beginning of time; she will be here long after we're dust in the wind.
When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

StormCrow wrote:this video doesn't sound all that dissimilar to the fear-mongering (but more nicely, more dreamily, worded) of the religious 'cult' my mother and grandmother allowed themselves to be roped into.
This video is not about fear it's about the vibration of the earth speeding up. As a native American, haven't you heard of this by now?

Merlin
Debo

Post by Debo »

Merlin wrote:
StormCrow wrote:this video doesn't sound all that dissimilar to the fear-mongering (but more nicely, more dreamily, worded) of the religious 'cult' my mother and grandmother allowed themselves to be roped into.
This video is not about fear it's about the vibration of the earth speeding up. As a native American, haven't you heard of this by now?

Merlin
The chakra`s in our body should be used more effectively and not from the root upwards, from the crown downwards, everything is spinning, rotating if we learn to harness our own energy how powerful could we be?

something to look in to, we need to get in touch with all our physical senses to get in touch with our higher senses.

I didnt do much with that book by the way, I passed it on to a friend

Debo