Hello!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Panchak Dreamer

Hello!

Post by Panchak Dreamer »

Hello, all!

Aside from a sincere desire to explore and apply IM/LoA, and NAPs (having learned of the latter from one of your past or present members, if I'm not mistaken), I find myself here because my current favorite forum is on the verge of being shut down. I'm actually grateful in a way, because 1) I need to continue to work on my habit of clinging to the past and 2) I've gotten all I could from that place, and so need new voices, perspectives and - for my own part - a new attitude and approach.

My early New Years resolution is to finally dig in and be serious about my "reality shifting" intentions :)

Tomorrow I'll familiarize myself with the rules and such, and then dive in. Thanks for having me :)
"If I could only reach that dial inside and turn it up" - RUSH, 'Face Up'
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by Merlin »

Panchak Dreamer wrote:Tomorrow I'll familiarize myself with the rules and such, and then dive in. Thanks for having me :)
Hello and welcome. :D

There's a lot to read on this forum. It's a bit slow now but there's still many thousands of interesting posts to be found.

Cheers,

Merlin
Panchak Dreamer

Merlin wrote:
Panchak Dreamer wrote:Tomorrow I'll familiarize myself with the rules and such, and then dive in. Thanks for having me :)
Hello and welcome. :D

There's a lot to read on this forum. It's a bit slow now but there's still many thousands of interesting posts to be found.

Cheers,

Merlin
Thanks! I saw a thread by a past refugee from the aforementioned forum, where you explained why things have slowed down and what to read in relation to that reason.

With any luck I'll be joined by other refugees and we can help perk the place back up a bit :)

For the record, I made rain (apparently) as a child, so I'm hopeful that belief is buried in me somewhere, waiting to be reborn...
Panchak Dreamer

@Merlin

One more thing - I respect you to no end for making your EBook as free as free gets. The one thing that's always frosted me about the IM/LoA industry is this frequently sold notion that The Great Secrets of Existence come with a price tag, often a hefty one. That never made any sense to me - anything that is fundamental to reality must belong to EVERYONE.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Panchak Dreamer wrote:Thanks! I saw a thread by a past refugee from the aforementioned forum, where you explained why things have slowed down and what to read in relation to that reason.
Which forum are we talking here btw? The pavlina one?
Panchak Dreamer wrote: For the record, I made rain (apparently) as a child,
You made rain? As in the indian's rain making dance?

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Panchak Dreamer wrote:anything that is fundamental to reality must belong to EVERYONE.
Well that's easy for you to say, you're not the one who spent 20 years doing the research. ;)

I wonder if you spent all this time learning the LOA while people were having fun if you would give them everything you found for free.

To be honest, I can understand the ones who charge for their research but to me, the LOA was a tool to bring me money so why charge others for money while the LOA can do the job?

If the LOA didn't bring any money, of course I would charge for all this research.

In business and in life, you either spend the time or the money, you can't have everything for free because if you take somebody else info for free, you don't respect their time spent on finding what they have found.

Merlin
Panchak Dreamer

Merlin wrote:Which forum are we talking here btw? The pavlina one?
Yep, that's the one. Steve P. has committed to shutting down the forums. There was a big dust-up involving a newer forum, in his view, "siphoning off members".
Panchak Dreamer wrote:You made rain? As in the indian's rain making dance?
Exactly so! :) When I was about 4, living in El Paso TX, my folks took us kids to a Native American museum, and bought me a small rain drum as a souvenir. Somehow, perhaps through a TV Western, I got the idea of banging away on it and chanting for rain. I still remember getting into a circle with my three sisters and chanting, "We... waaant... ra-ain!" over and over until we got tired of it. EVERY time we did this, we got rain, and even on one occasion the snow we requested!

As an adult, doubt crept in - did I remember this right? Was it coincidence? But my sisters, all 3 of them older than me, reassure me that this did indeed happen. I even learned recently from my eldest sister that I actually summoned rain on the ride home from the museum!!! :shock:

I've had other compelling experiences in my life, none sufficient to break the hold of my doorkeepers (as you call them), but enough to keep my faith and determination intact.
Panchak Dreamer

Merlin wrote:
Panchak Dreamer wrote:anything that is fundamental to reality must belong to EVERYONE.
Well that's easy for you to say, you're not the one who spent 20 years doing the research. ;)

I wonder if you spent all this time learning the LOA while people were having fun if you would give them everything you found for free.

To be honest, I can understand the ones who charge for their research but to me, the LOA was a tool to bring me money so why charge others for money while the LOA can do the job?

If the LOA didn't bring any money, of course I would charge for all this research.

Merlin
Well, that's kind of my point - your personal evidence of the reality of IM/LoA directly made the free book format feasible. :)

I don't want to be misunderstood, I'm all for work being fairly compensated. It just always seemed odd to me that any folks who presumably knew how to 'metaphysically' attract wealth would at the same time fall back into a more 'mechanistic' mode when it came to sharing that metaphysic.

I'd never considered it before, but now it also seems odd to me that IM/LoA itself should present in such a way as to be so difficult to tease out.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Most of the "LOA gurus" are liars and crooks. The money they make is not coming from the LOA but from their books/DVDs on the LOA but once you read them, you realize that you got screwed and that it doesn't help you manifest what you want.

The LOA field is LOADED with these jerks and I can't stand it anymore, that's why I gave away my ebook for free because I know that it's not 100% bullet proof and that NAPs will not work for everyone. Everyone can THINK of what they want to manifest but NOT everyone can BELIEVE without a doubt they will manifest it so for those, the NAP will fail.

Merlin
Panchak Dreamer

I'm thankful that I finally let go of my white-knuckle grip and figured out that whatever happens with me lies entirely in the hands of my "Expanded Self". No more panicked "CAN I MAKE THIS WORK?" notions, just stay on my strange path and have faith that ES will help me when its time to do so. It was a crucial moment when I came to understand that "I" have no creative power, only my ES does...