Hello!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by Merlin »

Panchak Dreamer wrote:It was a crucial moment when I came to understand that "I" have no creative power, only my ES does...
Where did you learn that?

I learned it in the "right brainer" forums which is not always well perceived by most left brainers. Like this guy named Darryl Anka who's channeling an entity named Bashar. At first I laughed at it but the info was matching all my research and even went beyond so I shut up and listened with an open mind.

This video says what you were talking about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAoEd7la7m8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
Panchak Dreamer

Post by Panchak Dreamer »

Merlin wrote:
Panchak Dreamer wrote:It was a crucial moment when I came to understand that "I" have no creative power, only my ES does...
Where did you learn that?

I learned it in the "right brainer" forums which is not always well perceived by most left brainers. Like this guy named Darryl Anka who's channeling an entity named Bashar. At first I laughed at it but the info was matching all my research and even went beyond so I shut up and listened with an open mind.

This video says what you were talking about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAoEd7la7m8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
Thanks for the link!

I can't say that I derived the conclusion from a single source. I just worked it out from bits and pieces of various books I'd read, mostly "The Presence Process" and "Busting Loose" series, and my own reflections and observations. Lately I'm even more convinced of this, realizing that what I've called "Me" all these years has been an accident of birth - raised in another country by other people, I would be a different person, perhaps radically so. Thus "I" am nothing more than a story, wrapped around something profoundly mysterious that no story could of itself ever comprehend.

I suppose my chief concern these days is in trying my best to reach out to that mystery and seek its aid...
"If I could only reach that dial inside and turn it up" - RUSH, 'Face Up'
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Panchak Dreamer wrote:I suppose my chief concern these days is in trying my best to reach out to that mystery and seek its aid...
Do a NAP to let your higher mind guide you in your dreams ;)

Merlin
Panchak Dreamer

Merlin wrote:
Panchak Dreamer wrote:I suppose my chief concern these days is in trying my best to reach out to that mystery and seek its aid...
Do a NAP to let your higher mind guide you in your dreams ;)

Merlin
Funny you'd guess I'd have been doing something similar (passively intending to LD about it)! :P

I do have a NAP recording, but after a bit of reading on the forum I see that it may not be quite up to snuff, so I will probably want to do a new one anyway, and this would fit the bill magnificently! Certainly I have had LDs, so there's no belief issue there! :D

Yep, instead of muddling along with my confused notions about what intentions to record, I will just do this and have my Expanded Self (the term I most like of the ones I've seen) make suggestions instead! :)
Roseblue

Post by Roseblue »

Welcome! Panchak Dreamer. :)

Stick around. It's quiet but interesting around here and hopefully things will pick up and more people will become interested.

Speaking of clinging to the past there's a great video you should watch called Letting Go. I downloaded it to watch but I think there may be a link to it around here somewhere.
Panchak Dreamer

Roseblue wrote:Welcome! Panchak Dreamer. :)

Stick around. It's quiet but interesting around here and hopefully things will pick up and more people will become interested.
Let's 'intend' for this, eh? ;)
Speaking of clinging to the past there's a great video you should watch called Letting Go. I downloaded it to watch but I think there may be a link to it around here somewhere.
Thanks for the welcome and the tip! I look forward to learning new things! :)
NicB

Post by NicB »

Welcome mr panchak!
Merlin wrote:I wonder if you spent all this time learning the LOA while people were having fun if you would give them everything you found for free.
You didn't have fun researching LoA?! ;)
Panchak Dreamer

NicB wrote:Welcome mr panchak!
Thank you, Nic! Glad to be here! :)