Psychic Abilities?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
alexburke

Psychic Abilities?

Post by alexburke »

How many of you believe in psychic abilities?
Are psychics real?

Psychic phenomenon has happened to every one of us. From telepathy to dream clairvoyance.
Something in the world doesn't add up.
I can't be bothered to find a solution to the equation because life is like a calculator it keeps on going and in every pattern we see there's a puzzling picture in our minds eye.
There have been events in your life that are unexceptionable but is nothing you can compare to the universe.. how its possible to even exist.
I don't know about you but it eats away at me every moment of every day.
I am like a mathematician looking at the numbers at the calculator and the odds of life and wondering how I got so lucky enough to even exist.
I dream at night and wonder if there's a significance to what I am seeing and then wake up and wonder if there's any difference.

How fun would life be if you knew the next digits on the calculator?
Honestly I think nothings written in stone, but psychic abilities do exist.
I think we all have the ability to see into the future, because we all have the ability to create the future. So to be psychic is to always be looking into the future and thinking of whats going to happen and have it always happen to you as you have predicted.
The intuition is something that guides you in the moment to the future prediction it doesn't rob you or anyone around you of freewill.

I think that the law of attraction and psychic abilities go hand in hand.

I am doing a night audio program on developing my psychic abilities and I feel like a new person I really like who I have become.
I want to thank Merlin for this great forum :) You are making a difference in the world even if its only a few of us. We both have something in common we both know the world for what it is and we have both had great success with night audio programs.

People who don't have success with Night Audio Programs need to face the truth of reality first.

I hope you all have a great day!
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Psychic Abilities?

Post by Merlin »

alexburke wrote:I am like a mathematician looking at the numbers at the calculator and the odds of life and wondering how I got so lucky enough to even exist.
Amen to that my friend :D

I feel the same way.

Merlin
NicB

Post by NicB »

I think psychic abilities definitely exist. I think everybody has psychic abilities, whether they realise it or not, it's just that some people develop those abilities more than others.

You rarely hear about the people with those abilities because of the stigma attached to it.

Granted, there are quite a few fakes and scams out there, but they're pretty easy to pick imo.

My understanding of it is this...
Everybody has spirit guides and a higher mind, that can see all the parallel realities of your life. They can see the map. What psychics do is allow their client's guides/higher mind to communicate to them. The guides/higher mind can either communicate advice, or the future (i.e. the most probably reality outcome if the client stays on their current path), and other stuff. The psychics are just the middle man between you and your guides/higher mind. Essentially they are like a translator. They receive the information (via whatever their specific form is, some see flashes of images in their imagination that they have to depict, some hear the information, some feel the information, etc) and then have to interpret that information and give it to you.

Psychics cannot "see the future" or "read your thoughts". It's your guides/higher mind that can do that. The future and the present (and the past) are the same thing to your higher mind, because time doesn't exist in higher dimensions. So looking at your future is just as easy as looking at your present. Psychics are just adept at channeling the "other side", where they receive the information for you.

The reason why psychics can be proven wrong is because:
A) They can misinterpret the information communicated to them. They are only human.
B) No future reality is set in stone, they can only offer you the most probable given the path you're on.

But it doesn't mean they're not psychic.

Also if the client has a massive disbelief in the psychic's ability then that would probably affect the reading too, considering that consciousness is a mirror.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I agree 100%

Well said NicB.

Merlin
Roseblue

Post by Roseblue »

I believe we create our own reality. Therefore, my thoughts are that if you believe you have psychic abilities then you probably do, and all you have to do is cultivate them. We are what we think.

"I think, therefore I am." ~ Descartes 16??

"They can because they think they can." ~ Virgil - Roman epic poet (70 BC - 19 BC)

"For as a man thinketh in his heart so is he." ~ Proverbs 23:7

"Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind." ~ Romans 12:2

"Our life is what our thoughts make it." ~ Marcus Aurelius Antonius

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ Shakespeare
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Roseblue wrote:We are what we think.
Correction. We are what we BELIEVE.

If we would be what we think, we would all grew up with a pony in our backyard ;)

The hardest part is not to think of what we want but to believe we will get it and most humans fail at that.

Merlin
Roseblue

Post by Roseblue »

I think you're right. It just seems to be sometimes that certain thoughts have a power behind them and that could be that they are believed. It's worth noting that we don't mean fleeting thoughts, it's more about tried and tested thoughts, our more predominant thoughts, thoughts that are so good that we choose to make them a part of our belief system because we realise the benefits of them.