Introductions

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
NicB

Introductions

Post by NicB »

:SupNap:

Hey everyone!

I found merlin's site from a link that i found on a page that i found via googling about NAPS. Upon stumbing into merlin's world, i can't wipe the grin off my face! :mrgreen:

Going through the 'research' section, all i can say is - YESSSS!
All the info is of huge interest to me, and the fact that there is a small community in this here forum based on it excites me. I'll be looking to become a regular around here so feel free to introduce yourself to me. :)

Me first i guess...
My name is nic... i'm 24 and live in australia... i'm a musician but primarily i'm a student of life, and the past 3 years have seen me delving into researching all kinds of topics, such as the power of the subconscious mind, law of attraction, spirituality, presence, anything paranormal, personal development type stuff, the universe, quantum physics etc etc etc... i'm no expert in these fields, but they are of huge interest.

Anyway my name is 'NicB' in the steve pavlina forums aswell if anyone roams those forums, but it's nice to have found a smaller forum based on some epic and exciting concepts. None of my "real life" friends are into this stuff!

As my first "contribution" i might do a bit of a NAPS experiment soon and document it here.
I've never done NAPS before, but i can see how it would be very effective, since what your subconscious believes is the key (yes i've read napoleon hill hehe).
I know exactly the topic i would do too. My hair has been thinning on top for about 4 years (very slowly but very surely). I'd love to see if NAPS can grow a thick head of hair on my head and keep the follicles alive. It's a good kind of experiment too because it's physical, so one can take before and after photos and have physical evidence. And that evidence will huuuuge inspiration to continue to apply naps to other facets of my life like wealth, health, social, etc
I'll get around to that in a few days.

In the meantime, let's meet! :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Introductions

Post by Merlin »

NicB wrote:I'd love to see if NAPS can grow a thick head of hair on my head and keep the follicles alive.
If it helped David to change his hair color, I'm sure a NAP can help you make your hair grow thicker.

http://www.merlinworld.com/DavidNewHair.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The trick is to BELIEVE that the NAP will work and this is the conclusion we came to a few months ago and that kinda discouraged many members of this forum (including myself) so you will find the forum is not dead but close, at least it's not what it was last year.

In other words, if you do not believe the affirmations in your NAP, chances are it will fail. My first suggestion to you would be to read my ebook here...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then read this thread after...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Once you are done with the 2nd Doorman thread, you might want to read this thread, which is pretty much where my research is taking me right now.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=659" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Another technique I heard that could help us avoid the belief systems we have in our Subconscious Mind is to get in touch with our Higher Self so that it would change the vibration we are in in order for us to switch to a different parallel reality where we are in the possession of our goal.

You can read this thread and watch the interview here.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=664" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There may not be a lot of people talking here but at least you can discuss this fun stuff with me.

Cheers and welcome to this forum. :D

Merlin
NicB

Post by NicB »

Cool!
I read the E-book, it's really informative, nice work! It definitely filled some gaps that i had in my understandings. I especially found the '4 pillar' section of value. Gave me some "aha!" moments.
The trick is to BELIEVE that the NAP will work
Well i've got a fairly good idea of how the subconscious creates your reality so i don't think i'll have any problem with that. I guess i'll find out when i actually try it, but i'm feeling pretty good about the NAP concept.

I'll have a geezer at those threads!
There may not be a lot of people talking here but at least you can discuss this fun stuff with me.
2 is better than 1 :mrgreen:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

NicB wrote:
2 is better than 1 :mrgreen:
Hehe, right on!

Love your blog btw, cool videos there.

Merlin
NicB

Post by NicB »

Thanks! I just wish there was a way to categorize all those blog posts with blogspot, but there doesn't seem to be.

Hey, question regarding NAPS... Is there a specific recommendation to how many different affirmations you listen to throughout the night? I.e. is it better to just repeat through 5 in a night? Or is 350 fine? or only 1?

P.s. a bit of casual trivia: I read your a left brainer. I'm more of a right brainer. :p Perhaps our combined inputs will be beneficial!
or something..

P.p.s The link to the mp3 in the original post of this thread seems to be dead.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

NicB wrote:Thanks! I just wish there was a way to categorize all those blog posts with blogspot, but there doesn't seem to be.
Try switching to Wordpress blogs. They are much more flexible and look a lot better then the Blogger ones.

That's funny because, I'm starting soon my next online business just on that alone. Designing Wordpress blogs. Here's a few templates to give you an idea of how good they can look. http://www.catsanddogsblogs.com/dog-blogs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't worry, I'm not trying to sell you anything here ;) just telling you the pov of a webmaster. Just the Wordpress plugins are worth the switch.
NicB wrote:Hey, question regarding NAPS... Is there a specific recommendation to how many different affirmations you listen to throughout the night? I.e. is it better to just repeat through 5 in a night? Or is 350 fine? or only 1?
I have heard form other people who wrote books about it that having 1 topic (ex: health or finances or relationships) is a must but the number of affirmations in a NAP was not mentioned but the best results I had was with short ones with 1-3 lines.
NicB wrote:P.p.s The link to the mp3 in the original post of this thread seems to be dead.
Try the link now. You may have to refresh or empty your cache. I know it's fixed on my side.

Merlin
NicB

Post by NicB »

Merlin wrote:
NicB wrote:Thanks! I just wish there was a way to categorize all those blog posts with blogspot, but there doesn't seem to be.
Try switching to Wordpress blogs. They are much more flexible and look a lot better then the Blogger ones.

That's funny because, I'm starting soon my next online business just on that alone. Designing Wordpress blogs. Here's a few templates to give you an idea of how good they can look. http://www.catsanddogsblogs.com/dog-blogs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't worry, I'm not trying to sell you anything here ;) just telling you the pov of a webmaster. Just the Wordpress plugins are worth the switch.
Yeh i made my band's website using wordpress, so i'm aware of its' beneficiaries. :)
That blog has been on the interweb waves since 2009 so it would be a shame to switch. Plus i don't take that blog overly seriously anyway. I'm actually thinking of starting a new 'positive news' blog. So pieceofparadigm can stay as is for now.

But maybe you could help me with my own music site. Your site does look and function great, after all. Hmmmmm... i'll get back to you on that one.