Healing water

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Willem888

Healing water

Post by Willem888 »

Hi all,

I made a recording with Torben regarding the Triple breath healing water.

This is a easy method to code your water with intentions.

You can check it out here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/healingwat ... y-day-life" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All the best,
Willem

PS we also talk a bit about the subconscious mind :D
banti

Re: Healing water

Post by banti »

:) I listened to you and Torben talk. I found out a lot more information than previous. Thanks! I also have used the Triple Breath for healing. abundance and inflammation since end of October (about a month). I noticed pain removal from my fingers. I drink the coded water every day and even code Bob's 7-up and my red wine. Torben gives you a free triple breath download on the site, the 3 above I paid for.
Cheers!
Willem888

Post by Willem888 »

Here is a direct link to the standard triple breath sound file:

http://www.healingwateronline.com/cl.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can try and test it yourself, just code one glass with this sound playing near the water and leave one glass out of reach of the sound and then drink them. You will probably notice difference in the taste of the water. Maybe you will even feel some warmth in your body after drinking it :D

All the best,
Willem888
Abundance Queen

Post by Abundance Queen »

Willem888 wrote:Here is a direct link to the standard triple breath sound file:

http://www.healingwateronline.com/cl.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can try and test it yourself, just code one glass with this sound playing near the water and leave one glass out of reach of the sound and then drink them. You will probably notice difference in the taste of the water. Maybe you will even feel some warmth in your body after drinking it :D

All the best,
Willem888

I have recently joined Amega Global who make products for 'self healing' involving zero point energy......I have a 'wand' that I use to wand away pain, wand my food, wand my water (and you can taste the difference).......if you wand a glass of wine from a cheap bottle and then taste the wanded compared with the unwanded there is a totally different taste......also try it with a lemon......its incredible......I even tried it on sour patch candies :shock: and it totally took the sour out of them........I have a link to the site but not sure if it's cool to post it here as I am involved with distribution........however I can give it to anyone or if Merlin says it's okay to post I will.
AQ
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Abundance Queen wrote:but not sure if it's cool to post it here as I am involved with distribution........
I'm sorry but I don't allow links to sell your own products or products that you sell as an affiliate, this forum would be a spam fest otherwise.

Merlin
Abundance Queen

Post by Abundance Queen »

Merlin wrote:
Abundance Queen wrote:but not sure if it's cool to post it here as I am involved with distribution........
I'm sorry but I don't allow links to sell your own products or products that you sell as an affiliate, this forum would be a spam fest otherwise.

Merlin

thought so ........ no problem :)