On Creating Your Own Reality

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
paddy

On Creating Your Own Reality

Post by paddy »

People have told me that I lived in my imagination for years, family, girlfriends, friends. I believe that anything that can be imagined can be conceived. I am a teacher by profession, and usually things come to me at about 2 am in the morning, I will suddenly wake up and something that I had pondered upon will crystallize at that time. I am interested in your string about winning the lottery, because this thought led me to read books by Robert Serotic, The Only Way To Win The Lotto; and Dr. Iliya Bluskov, Combinatorial Lottery Systems Wheels With Guaranteed Wins; Vibration Lotto; LottoMaster from Australia; Lottery Audit, an online program that I just purchased and; BriansDreams, an American psychic who predicts lottery numbers. But too much information can lead to, "Analysis Paralysis". I am looking for a way to attract the numbers and I am very interested in your forum. :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: On Creating Your Own Reality

Post by Merlin »

Hi Paddy and welcome to our board :)

My first suggestion would be to read my ebook.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That will give you and idea of the forces that are stopping us (Doorman). Once you have read it, I'll tell you about the latest discovery.

Cheers,

Merlin
paddy

Re: On Creating Your Own Reality

Post by paddy »

Merlin wrote:Hi Paddy and welcome to our board :)

My first suggestion would be to read my ebook.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That will give you and idea of the forces that are stopping us (Doorman). Once you have read it, I'll tell you about the latest discovery.

Cheers,

Merlin
Thank you for the book Merlin. I sent a copy to my girlfriend, Galina, I believe that it will be of a benefit to her too. Interesting forum, thank you.

Patrick