parallel worlds

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
wiccan

parallel worlds

Post by wiccan »

hi everyone ;)
I ve been interested in that parallel worlds issue for some time. And finally, last night I tried to connect with " ideal me " using the methods of Burth Goldman.. He says that once you are in alpha state you can imagine a conversion between you and the parallel you. You ask the parallel you for advice on how you can become like him or how he got where he is. I did that :geek: but no clear answers I just saw a vision ,
he showed me 2 green crystals in black box then pointed the number "5" and finally washed his face with a clear water.. thats all and it didnt make any sense to me.
Is there anyone interested in these parallel world codes and can figure out the things I saw? I dont know maybe he tried to point a spell or smtg but I dont know any spell made by these 3 things I ve seen. :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: parallel worlds

Post by Merlin »

Sorry man, can't help you here. :?

Merlin
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

When I meditate I sometimes see visions and usually at the time they don't make sense but after a few days I usually think back to it and it makes sense.
For instance I tried drawing what I saw one time. It was a sun with bird flying near it.
The next day I was on that steve guys forums on intention manifesting/law of attraction and someone had the exact picture in their avatar.
I can't remember what he said on the post but I'm sure it had something to do with what I was sending out to the universe.

Hope that helps.
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
wiccan

Post by wiccan »

wow thanks then I ll be looking for the signs :roll: