I just want to say Hi

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Gaby0704

I just want to say Hi

Post by Gaby0704 »

Hello,

I am also someone who is studying everything I can get my hands on to shape my life since over 10 years. It started out that I had to lift myself up, being in a bad marriage at the time. I had to get my selfconfidence back. By thinking about the way I found the perfect solution - subliminal recordings, which helped me to get myself back on track. I than got the deep desire that I do not want to struggle so much anymore, I remembered when I was 17 that I wanted to have a job, where I can make good Money and have a good life, better than my Parents have. But, what I know today, with my program inside - life got in the way and I gave in, because I was programmed that way. But with that deep desire I had back I was on the lookout what I could do, to make that Money and have a better life. Ofcourse I was looking for the right Job, what did not work out. I was just an Employee. Little later I thought get your own business. I started an Insurance Agency and I had a Restaurant. But nothing worked out. I also found and read a lot of books, like from Dale Carnegie, Napolion Hill, Kopmeyer and some more. I even got more subliminal Audio Tapes, Positive Thinking, Be Successful, Attracting Money. But I did not believe anything what was said. Because I just could not imagine how that could work. Believing is something I have a hard time with. I need to reason and to control. I always knew the saying "whatever you put your mind to it you can achieve. In this case I am strong minded and can achieve a lot of things, but always with my own afford and always in my mind what I can control.
About 5 years ago I heard about "The Secret". I watched that movie so many times and I did not get the point, because I am what you call a left brainer someone who needs proof, who is always searching for reasoning and scientific explainations. After seeing that movie I searcherd more and more. Meanwhile I have read, listen and seen everything Wayne Dyer has published. Read and listened to Deepak Chopra, Anthony Robbins. I have CD's from Brain Sync.Than I read something about the Quantum Thinking. I researched what I could find. I saw the movie : down through the wormhole and the new Movie: Quantum Thinking.
By now I have so much Knowledge about everything and anything you can imagine what has to do with what I intend to do - Change my Life - But I am still not one step ahead :). With my knowledge I have I helped others, made them feel better but I myself am still struggeling. I joined so many websites, but the outcome from all of them is that they are want to sell their products or are just affiliates from people who have products on the - how to - attract what you want etc. All the e-books I got out of that is just kind of copy of the secret. Of course they found a way to make money and call it the result of the law of attraction.

I joint this forum to maybe finally get to talk to people who have real results.
Stella2605

Re: I just want to say Hi

Post by Stella2605 »

Hi there and welcome to the forum. Im also new here and this is my first post. I can absolutely relate what you are going through because lm going through exactly the same path. I only discovered "the secret" in February this year. Its really fun that the movie came out in 2006 and l have never heard of it or anything to do with the LOA till then. I am also a left brainer, though it did not take me long to believe that the LOA works. I have been attracted to so many websites as well, and have paid a lot for the "how to" programmes with little success. I have read Dr Joseph Murphy's book the Power of the Subconcious Mind, and it really made sense to me from both a scientific and a spiritual point of view. I also discovered Cynthia Stafford's story, the lady who won $112million in the lottery through reading this book. I knew that to get what l want, l had to plant it into my subconcious mind for it to grow. Murphy says this is done through, repetetion, belief and expectancy. It is also the belief side that l cannot get. How can you believe that you have £28million pounds when the landlords wants his £1,200 rent arrears?
Merlin's book makes sense to me because NAP is a way of getting the subconcious mind to believe what lm affirming. Am l right in this. Or do l have to conciously believe it before l convey it to my subconcious?
Gaby0704

Post by Gaby0704 »

Stella2605 wrote:Hi there and welcome to the forum. Im also new here and this is my first post. I can absolutely relate what you are going through because lm going through exactly the same path. I only discovered "the secret" in February this year. Its really fun that the movie came out in 2006 and l have never heard of it or anything to do with the LOA till then. I am also a left brainer, though it did not take me long to believe that the LOA works. I have been attracted to so many websites as well, and have paid a lot for the "how to" programmes with little success. I have read Dr Joseph Murphy's book the Power of the Subconcious Mind, and it really made sense to me from both a scientific and a spiritual point of view. I also discovered Cynthia Stafford's story, the lady who won $112million in the lottery through reading this book. I knew that to get what l want, l had to plant it into my subconcious mind for it to grow. Murphy says this is done through, repetetion, belief and expectancy. It is also the belief side that l cannot get. How can you believe that you have £28million pounds when the landlords wants his £1,200 rent arrears?
Merlin's book makes sense to me because NAP is a way of getting the subconcious mind to believe what lm affirming. Am l right in this. Or do l have to conciously believe it before l convey it to my subconcious?
Hi Stella,

I just read that you are new here too. I learned that believing comes from the inside from everything you are, what you feel inside it is a kind of knowing. So to believe is, to put all what one wants into the subconsious first. Because your consious does not make the decisions your subconsious is the autopilot. And because we cannot access our subconsious when we are awake (our consious does not let us) we have to do that when we are in a Theta state, which we get into when we are fall asleep or in meditation. (what I did not master yet, because I cannot calm my mind - there is a stedy chatter inside my head)
When the program is settlet, than your subconcious will tell your concious what to think and believe. But the hard part about all that is, that when we are awake we wonder why nothing happens right away or it takes so long and we have to stay focused and keep our mind occupied with positive thoughts even when it gets tough -We sabotage ourself -
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hello ladies and welcome to our message board :)

It's nice to have left brainer ladies to join us because if you don't already know, i'm also one of them. Today I would consider myself a middle brainer because I went a lot of time on the right brainers side (metaphysics and spiritual) to get information so i'm a more balanced individual because for me, the answers are not on 1 side but on a little bit of both.

For me, today's spirituality is tomorrow's science. For centuries spiritual people said that there was a force all around us and science laughed at this until they finally proved it back in 1986. They call it the Zero Point Field (ZPF). They said for centuries that our thoughts and beliefs create our reality and and science laughed at the idea that a simple thought would change solid matter but in 1911, Ernest Rutherford discovered that the atom was a little ball of energy, empty on the inside and a massless electromagnetic field on the outside and since thoughts are also an EM field, science is now starting to understand what they meant by "we create the reality that we believe".

There is a video about Gregg Braden talking about just that, where the EM field coming out of our heart is strong enough to change the EM field of atoms and literally change the world around us.

What i'm saying is that I found many answers on the right brainer side that helps me in my 20 years of research on the LOA and how to manifest things. So the answers are not only on the left brain side.

Btw Gaby, have you read my ebook yet? This could help. You seem to have passed thgrough the same things as I did back in the 1990s (same books that failed, business that failed, lack of faith, problems believing, etc...).

The ebook and my research on NAPs could give you some answers.

Cheers,

Merlin
Gaby0704

Post by Gaby0704 »

Merlin wrote:Hello ladies and welcome to our message board :)

It's nice to have left brainer ladies to join us because if you don't already know, i'm also one of them. Today I would consider myself a middle brainer because I went a lot of time on the right brainers side (metaphysics and spiritual) to get information so i'm a more balanced individual because for me, the answers are not on 1 side but on a little bit of both.

For me, today's spirituality is tomorrow's science. For centuries spiritual people said that there was a force all around us and science laughed at this until they finally proved it back in 1986. They call it the Zero Point Field (ZPF). They said for centuries that our thoughts and beliefs create our reality and and science laughed at the idea that a simple thought would change solid matter but in 1911, Ernest Rutherford discovered that the atom was a little ball of energy, empty on the inside and a massless electromagnetic field on the outside and since thoughts are also an EM field, science is now starting to understand what they meant by "we create the reality that we believe".

There is a video about Gregg Braden talking about just that, where the EM field coming out of our heart is strong enough to change the EM field of atoms and literally change the world around us.

What i'm saying is that I found many answers on the right brainer side that helps me in my 20 years of research on the LOA and how to manifest things. So the answers are not only on the left brain side.

Btw Gaby, have you read my ebook yet? This could help. You seem to have passed thgrough the same things as I did back in the 1990s (same books that failed, business that failed, lack of faith, problems believing, etc...).

The ebook and my research on NAPs could give you some answers.

Cheers,

Merlin
Hi Merlin,

Thank you for your nice welcome to your site. No I have not read your e-book yet, where can I find it ? About NAPs - I used that and still using it for success, positive thinking, self confidence, self healing and much more. I am using a Vision Board and daily affirmations. I saw that video with Gregg Braden. I almost think there is nothing anymore left what I can learn. What showed me the scientific side of LOA was the book by Bruce Lipton "Biology of Belief" and the two movies "Down through the wormwhole" and "Quantum Communication". In those two movies they show also how powerful our Heart energy is and our Thoughts. Maybe the problem with me is that I cannot calm down. It feels like there is a volcano inside of me or two armies fighting each other. Every time I think that from now on I go up, than so many things are thrown into my face which put me right back where I started. I feel like I am stuck in quicksand.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Gaby0704 wrote:Hi Merlin,

Thank you for your nice welcome to your site. No I have not read your e-book yet, where can I find it ?
You can download it on this thread:

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gaby0704 wrote:About NAPs - I used that and still using it for success, positive thinking, self confidence, self healing and much more. I am using a Vision Board and daily affirmations. I saw that video with Gregg Braden.
You mean this one talking about the heart?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElW4-IuT3K4[/youtube]
Gaby0704 wrote:I almost think there is nothing anymore left what I can learn. What showed me the scientific side of LOA was the book by Bruce Lipton "Biology of Belief" and the two movies "Down through the wormwhole" and "Quantum Communication". In those two movies they show also how powerful our Heart energy is and our Thoughts.
Yep, I agree. When I saw the videos about Bruce Lipton and his EpiGeneticControl theory saying that if you change your beliefs, you can change your body, he confirmed what Dr. Bernie Siegel talked about regarding multiple personality patients who changed eye color instantly by switching from 1 personality to the next and many members here did a NAP to change physical parts of their body like David here for example who took 5 months for his NAP to make him grow blond hair.

http://www.merlinworld.com/DavidNewHair.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gaby0704 wrote:Maybe the problem with me is that I cannot calm down. It feels like there is a volcano inside of me or two armies fighting each other. Every time I think that from now on I go up, than so many things are thrown into my face which put me right back where I started. I feel like I am stuck in quicksand.
Mental issues are the fastest ones to work with a NAP because they work directly with the body. They don't need other people like when you try to attract relationships or a business if you try to attract money, the NAP can take affect within 2-3 days sometimes.

Good luck,

Merlin
delight

Post by delight »

I want to say hi, I do know you website and messageboard since 2009 ;) and Merlin I am impressed! It's very cool and I am touched by your sharing. English is not my native language so I was a bit to shy to become a member. In a nutshell about me. I am a female living in Europe. Have with my partner a small business. I started with naps around september 2009 and I've quit/stopped with it around July 2010 and since this week I've started again with NAPS. In 2009 when I started with my own written NAPS my health did have an improvement of 200% I experienced it as a miracle because it was the first time for around 18 years that there was a steady pattern of being healthy. Then I used written naps from a book and cd's but I experienced that my own written naps have the most success. Around the middle of 2010 I quit/stopped with naps and got coaching sessions until july 2011. Of course some things changed with the coaching sessions but I experience again that some believes are so deep into the subconscious that I am back to the naps. It's a nap around income as I experience that financial freedom is important for me although I am very relaxed about it. I have a very strong believe in me that everything will gonna be alright. I am a bit experiencing with the nap that I use now and I am in the fourth night of it. I was also interested in book "conscious language the logos of now" I am trying to order it but with out success at the moment.

Delight
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hi Delight and welcome to the board :D

Good luck with your NAPs and keep us updated when you get any results.

Cheers,

Merlin