For Merlin!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: For Merlin!

Post by Merlin »

Btw, if you like Bashar, you will like Drunvalo Melchizedek, another "middle brainer" who has a lot of knowledge about first nations, the mayas, 2012 and 4th and 5th dimension ascension.

This is part 1/3. You can go to Youtube for the 2 other parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6aGCmoWtgY[/youtube]

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Post by TheAstonMartian »

in your egoic left brain is a program that kicks in everytime you want to develop some skills or just when the info you want is not in its database. it will put in roadblocks, because it senses a threat.
HERE LIES YOUR STUCKINESS.
beginning meditators will tell you that they cannot meditate because ..there is the shopping lists to be made, the nose itches , or whatever mental distractions.THEY END UP ABANDONING THEIR QUEST this is what the egoic left brain wants.

then, this is what you do. INTENT is important here . without it , you will give up and will always look in the outside for information.
so, here it is: relax, deep breathe, close eyes, quiet your mind, focus your inner sight into your crown.
talk to your left, egoic mind. tell it to
"keep quiet for 20 minutes, i need to be alone, go to sleep."
that done, go deeper, like you are falling asleep. focus on this quantum ripple. ask your higher brain to give you what you are looking for. be prepared. you will see symbols. pictures... in my case, i saw 2 snakes, one made of light and the other one was black.. these symbols are packages of complete information, that once you see it the complete explanation is accessible in the verbal level.. observe it . see what comes up. that's it.
I think its still confusing, and sort of tricky, but not impossible. Just be inspired, and try for the sake of trying. Listen to what he has to say, and you will take away the limiting beliefs. It's like pushing someone who claims not to be able to swim on the swimming pool, and then watching him drown, and then finally becoming patient enough to swim. I would not recommend it, but its possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK-Vq6IV ... 54&index=7[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td6i1JV_ ... re=related[/youtube]

You have been giving the gift of knowledge so here's something for you. Remove that limiting belief by telling yourself that you deserve this, and see where it takes you.
TheAstonMartian

Here is something for more inspiration. You might want to download gamma waves, and listen to it to quiet your left mind with the intent of quieting it, and then go from there.

http://sites.google.com/site/pathlakein ... meditation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_qa5xNh ... re=related[/youtube]

Best wishes!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:
in your egoic left brain is a program that kicks in everytime you want to develop some skills or just when the info you want is not in its database. it will put in roadblocks, because it senses a threat.
HERE LIES YOUR STUCKINESS.
beginning meditators will tell you that they cannot meditate because ..there is the shopping lists to be made, the nose itches , or whatever mental distractions.THEY END UP ABANDONING THEIR QUEST this is what the egoic left brain wants.

then, this is what you do. INTENT is important here . without it , you will give up and will always look in the outside for information.
so, here it is: relax, deep breathe, close eyes, quiet your mind, focus your inner sight into your crown.
talk to your left, egoic mind. tell it to
"keep quiet for 20 minutes, i need to be alone, go to sleep."
that done, go deeper, like you are falling asleep. focus on this quantum ripple. ask your higher brain to give you what you are looking for. be prepared. you will see symbols. pictures... in my case, i saw 2 snakes, one made of light and the other one was black.. these symbols are packages of complete information, that once you see it the complete explanation is accessible in the verbal level.. observe it . see what comes up. that's it.
Was that quote from Richard Bartlett's latest book Physics of Miracles?

Remember I went to a Level 3 seminar, spent 5 days with Richard and didn't manage to get a thing working.

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Its from another user in the ME forum. I think its in the method of understanding. I tried to quiet my mind several times yesterday, and even asked help from my guide and angels. I even was stubborn saying that I have to do this, and asking questions like how to do the two point, and what the waves look like. I think I did get a visual image of the waves in a sea from a satellite perspective, but it may very well be my imagination. Unfortunately, I fell asleep. I woke up in the morning, and quickly hooked up to NAPS for a couple of hours, but then one of my earphone fell off. It was an interesting experience none the less.

If you look at the last video, it will inspire you. I think once you let go and simply observe, then you can start learning from within. Be quiet, and listen. If you fail, try, try again. Even when you have some free time, just practice.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:If you look at the last video, it will inspire you. I think once you let go and simply observe, then you can start learning from within. Be quiet, and listen. If you fail, try, try again. Even when you have some free time, just practice.
I'm through with Matrix, this stuff works if you believe and I don't believe easily. It's for right brainers.

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

I don't know man. People have used Matrix to do all sorts of things from changing weather, to getting enough money to attend his seminars. Hence, it is essential to master it since it is directly related to what we want to achieve too including going into parallel realities.

As for beliefs, there have been skeptics who have never done it who succeeded. Where you the only one at the seminar that left disappointed? Did he not help you in any way?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:I don't know man. People have used Matrix to do all sorts of things from changing weather, to getting enough money to attend his seminars. Hence, it is essential to master it since it is directly related to what we want to achieve too including going into parallel realities.

As for beliefs, there have been skeptics who have never done it who succeeded. Where you the only one at the seminar that left disappointed? Did he not help you in any way?
I felt a light wobble the first time I did a 2pt and it never grew from there. Once again it's belief based, you will get the results that your beliefs lets you have and for me it was just a little wobble, my brother didn't feel a thing at all and many others in the back of the room were getting together to ask each other how to do a 2pt because they couldn't feel anything either.

Your best bet is to do a NAP on becoming better at the 2pt and only then your 2pt will grow. Boost your unconscious beliefs bit by bit like Richard said in this mp3 audio file.

http://www.merlinworld.com/Bartlett-Beliefs.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Thank you. I think the belief grows from within. You have that that is why you felt a little orb. If you keep at it, you will get it. The seminar wasn't a success partly because others also validated your skepticism, but trust me buddy, you have come a long way since then. I believe in you, and you believe in yourself.

I think the problem is pretty straightforward, and proverbial. The people were doubting themselves and so were asking each other rather than believing. If I give you a bike when you are a kid (afterall we live in the present all the time, right?), then you could either ask all sorts of questions on how to ride it, and still fail after learning the theory, or you could try and try and then succeed because you know that it works and you are determined. When you learn to swim or ride a bike, you don't question your ability just because you don't believe. Heck, you believe because you see others doing it. If you know how to swim and ride a bike, then you know how to use the two point. Two point in itself is only one way of doing it. So just keep at it.

As for your brother, its nice that you have someone else who is part of this. My sister does the two point, and at the same time tells me that its stupid. I don't blame her skepticism, but unfortunately she is more towards having a christian/muslim pov of life which is contrived.

If you believe in the NAPS I do, then I believe in the ME you do. After all, you still participate in the forums. Trust me, I will try more and when I get success, I will also love to hear about your success too!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:I think the problem is pretty straightforward, and proverbial. The people were doubting themselves and so were asking each other rather than believing. If I give you a bike when you are a kid (afterall we live in the present all the time, right?), then you could either ask all sorts of questions on how to ride it, and still fail after learning the theory, or you could try and try and then succeed because you know that it works and you are determined. When you learn to swim or ride a bike, you don't question your ability just because you don't believe. Heck, you believe because you see others doing it. If you know how to swim and ride a bike, then you know how to use the two point. Two point in itself is only one way of doing it. So just keep at it.
Yeah but you are just confirming what I just said, that it's "belief based" and that you can make it work by trying and trying until you believe more and more that you can do it. It's the exact thing that Richard talks about in the mp3 clip I posted earlier. You start with something that doesn't matter and build it until one day tumors go away. The problem is that this method of "force believing" takes a looooooooot of time. Months even years, sorry, not my style. :lol:

It's like saying "when I go back to my car, I will find a $100 bill in the parking" and suddenly realize that it didn't work. Why? Because you didn't believe in it. If you would have said "when I go back to my car, I will find a penny in the parking" you would have improved drastically your odds.
TheAstonMartian wrote:If you believe in the NAPS I do, then I believe in the ME you do. After all, you still participate in the forums. Trust me, I will try more and when I get success, I will also love to hear about your success too!
Matrix is belief based but not NAPs because beliefs are located in the subconscious mind and with NAPs it implants directly a new belief in the SM while we sleep. That's how I was able to attract $10,000 in less than 10 days. That was TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE using my conscious mind alone and trying to believe that I will get that amount in 10 days is just plain stupid and wishful thinking. Remember The Doorman in my book? Well he's not there just for money, he's filtering every thought that you have while you are awake and that covers ME's 2pt technique.

Merlin