For Merlin!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
TheAstonMartian

Re: For Merlin!

Post by TheAstonMartian »

Thanks again! You are very appreciated in PI too. :D

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum ... s-here-are" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:Dude, you got me addicted to Bashar.
Yeah addicted the dude is hey? :lol:

Especially if you are craving information in both science and metaphysics.

Here's a link for you of a mega fan who stored pretty much all the old and links to any new Bashar videos she can find.

http://essassanilibrary.punt.nl/?home=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TheAstonMartian wrote:However, I wonder if we are even allowed to change our hologram since we are not creating it,
I see you are still talking about it this way. Ok, listen carefully, there is NO 1 hologram for you and 1 hologram for me, there is only ONE HOLOGRAM (1 big crystal, 1 big DVD) and a part of it represents my life (ex: track 1) and a part of it represents your life (ex: track 2). We cannot change the hologram, we can ONLY change our point of view of it.

Think of the hologram as everything that can be possible (God) and you the consciousness, can change your POV and suddenly you see yourself as a man with blond hair and blue eyes and from another pov you see yourself as a woman with green eyes and brown hair and depending on the pov you have chosen to look from (karma) you draw an experience from it. However, you didn't change the crystal, you changed your pov of it. ALL the possibilities were, are and still will be there, it's just that you changed your frequency, just like playing on the radio dial and now you see a tottaly different YOU in a different parallel reality.

Remember my "universe discoball" where each little square mirror would be a frame of your life and horizontal rows would be you moving in time and moving vertically would mean jumping from 1 parallel reality to the next. That's a bit like that but in an infinite ball where everyone's life (karma) and parallel realities are stored in this discoball.

I know it sounds strange but this is how I have learned to understand it. Nothing wrong about thinking what you are thinking now, it's your POV and I don't want to change it since I don't have all the answers but if you want to discuss this out, I can't follow you and you won't follow me so maybe we need to agree to disagree and keep our POVs and change subject.

Btw, I have moved this thread to the "General discusions" forum since it doesn't fit the LOA and SM research because we are deep in the metaphysics and God stuff.

The link on the SM forum is temporary and will simply redirect the person to the General discusions forum.

Cheers,

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Hi!

Wow! I will be spending hours now on videos. The guy seems genuine and interesting too unlike others like JZ Knight who seem to be after the dough. That is why people have this black and white concept of metaphysics and judge others based on their beliefs as a whole.

The reason why I am stuck with this is because if there was one hologram, then there would be one brain to process that hologram, and download information to that one brain where we all perceive the same thing. The reason why I am still in the same concept is because our brains are different. Think about the experiment where the brain made the decision even before the participant could look at a picture. Therefore, the decision was made from the brain. However, the argument is pointless at this moment of our time, since it is more or less about the theory rather than the things we want to accomplish.

I can completely understand if there is only one hologram but different brains to perceive different things. That is a possibility too, and I guess I can understand.

However, if there is one hologram and our pov changes, then how does a different personality of a person you interact with occur? For instance, let's take maybe your boss or the girl you have a crush on for example. How do you change their personalities to suit your desires?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:However, if there is one hologram and our pov changes, then how does a different personality of a person you interact with occur? For instance, let's take maybe your boss or the girl you have a crush on for example. How do you change their personalities to suit your desires?
Once again, you do not change a thing on the hologram, EVERYTHING and I really mean everything that exists(rocks, plants, animals, humans, ETs, planets, stars, etc...) is stored in this big hologram called by Bashar as "THE ONE".

To see a different thing and I don't just mean by that a different hair color but also a different person in front of you (girl you have a crush) all you have to change is the laser beam (consciousness) to watch another row of frames (parallel reality) on THE ONE where she falls in love with you instead of staying in this different parallel reality where she ignores you for example.

Remember, YOU control everything, it all depens on YOUR POV and you pov depends on the consciousness you are using to extract an experience by watching THE ONE. Think of a laser beam on the Discoball as one concsiousness and my laser is 2 miles to the left of that big ball reading the 3D frames of my timelines. Yes it's 2 brains and 2 consciousness but souls are connected to oversouls which are conected to oversouls of oversouls all the way up to "ALL-THAT-IS" the ultimate consciousness that reads the crystal "THE ONE" to experience itself.

You follow me now or did I lost you? :D

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Aye aye Captain!

I got you. But since there are an infinite number of realities, you really have to pick and choose until all of your needs are met. So a perfect reality where you get the girl (there could be an array of realities where you get the girl eventually after some waiting), have a billion dollars in your bank account (everything that you imagine must be true because you can imagine, right?), look like a model with your body (I assume this can go to the point where you don't look like yourself any more but someone completely different), etc. etc. is sort of a selection which would probably have to be attained through some way or another.

Bashar calls this realm a dream. I only wonder if we have to wake up to change the dream or not. Since all conciousness is one, does that mean you can choose a reality where you are not you as Merlin, but you as Tom Cruise? HAHAHA, now this is getting deep.

As for Matrix Energetics, I saw some videos yesterday and I think it seems easy, but his steps are based on something else. At times he just looks for body parts that are stuck, and goes for that. I think if we can master the art of channelling, we can do more by expanding our horizons.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:Bashar calls this realm a dream. I only wonder if we have to wake up to change the dream or not. Since all conciousness is one, does that mean you can choose a reality where you are not you as Merlin, but you as Tom Cruise? HAHAHA, now this is getting deep.
The physical body all the way from birth to death of Tom Cruise and everyone else are part of THE ONE hologram but the consciousness that watches those frames will not experience it the same way.

For example, maybe you didn't get to become a Hollywood actor and became Tom Cruise the carpenter and even if you select the same path that he took today, you will not see it the same way he does now.

Remember, if you want to hear my life's song, you need to tune in EXACTLY to the frequency I am vibrating right now and your laser beam will watch the exact same 3D frames of my life that i'm seeing.

I guess this could explain psychics who can see from the pov of the killer who is about to kill the victim, they go up to their oversoul and come back down in the consciousness of the killer to see how they see things and can now locate where the victim's body is and how they died. Just my 2 cents.

Remember, we are just like radios we simply need to MASTER this frequency dial that's located in our SM and Heart and we will jump to any parallel reality we want and live a beautiful heavenly life.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:Thanks again! You are very appreciated in PI too. :D

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum ... s-here-are" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That's good news for him. I wish him all the best.

Btw, watch out for Marcy, if she thinks you are Merlin or that you like me too much for her taste then *POOF* you too will be gone. ;)

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Thanks for the heads up. They love your book enough to open up new threads. I just reply since I love to hear stories.

I mean that we are one in general. So does that not mean that Tom Cruise and I are one? Hence, can I not posses Tom Cruise's pov in a parallel reality, and become him with his memory, or is it limited to myself in my conception at birth? If I do view Tom Cruise's movie by resonating at his frequency, does that mean that I will become him in that reality, or will it only be a glimpse?

I think that its a bit complex. One has to not only vibrate at a certain frequency (I really don't know what that means), but to travel to a parallel storyline, and pick a specific frame in the illusion of linearity to experience that moment. Hence if you can master that, then you can have sex with Angelina Jolie in one frame, and then scale to another reality where you enjoy the views from a beautiful Parisian cafe. Bashar talks about getting back what you put out. He also tells that everything changes except for the three laws. So that pretty much means that we can become anything, and experience anything, as long as we put it out there. That is why he explains that you have to find what excites you the most, because it will reflect back to you, and others will improve too.

The reason I talk about picking a reality, and going back through frames is because Bashar himself said that space time does not exist, and because I am after a job that I may have already lost to somebody else. I haven't gotten a call back after more than two weeks even though one of my classmates is working there, and an LOA friend whom I discovered that day has a restaurant right next to work. That is why I am sort of pissed off knowing that I was ready, and not getting that job. Now, my bank account is decreasing month by month, and all other jobs that I apply for seem to be out of my interest, or requires high experience.

Ironically Bashar tells this lady to let go about her husband dying, so she could find new "definitions". I wonder if she could get her husband back in another reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK1MKQTk ... re=related[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8oQkqHW ... re=related[/youtube]
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:Thanks for the heads up. They love your book enough to open up new threads. I just reply since I love to hear stories.
Thanks for letting me know about those threads, I don't go to PI anymore so it's nice to know that people are testing my stuff and have success with it.
TheAstonMartian wrote:I mean that we are one in general. So does that not mean that Tom Cruise and I are one? Hence, can I not posses Tom Cruise's pov in a parallel reality, and become him with his memory, or is it limited to myself in my conception at birth? If I do view Tom Cruise's movie by resonating at his frequency, does that mean that I will become him in that reality, or will it only be a glimpse?
Btw, I don't have all the answers, I just got A TON of information and put many pieces of puzzle together 1 by 1 and they all seem to fit so far but many are still missing.

Like you said, it would be cool to have a neighbor doing channeling, we could learn a lot this way. 8-)

Just remember what the projector's light does when it passes through the movie 2D frame, you see a film playing out but here the projector is our consciousness, the film is the hologram filtered by our beliefs and the movie is the reality of you or Tom Cruise's life in 3D so who knows what we can do. My brother and I had this discussion a year ago as to whether or not we could switch life for 1 day using this method. It would be fun. And Angelina is getting a bit hold for me. I liked her a lot in Hackers but that was way back in 1995, that's 16 years ago. I'd prefer Jessica Alba for now. :lol:

Stop worrying about your job, you only drop lower and lower in vibration and will get worse and worse jobs this way, do a NAP just on your next job and forget about it during the day even if it's not obvious.

You can try meditation and get some answers from your higher mind if you are good at it.

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Its nice to have this conversation now that I have nothing much to do but read books, and participate in forums. I do these to uncover more secrets, and learn more. I would certainly love to give time to my friends go outside, meet girls, etc. but a part of me knows that its all predetermined, and that there is no out there. Hence, I feel like I should go within and do some tuning before I go out. I would love to give my life fake meaning with a job that I could excel in, and assume that the girl loves me because I can take care of her, but its all deluding in a way. I guess Alberta is bit different in that way than Montreal. You guys have the arts and cultures. We have that too, but its mostly oil and gas.

I know that you are also discovering but by asking you I feel like I am somehow connected, and have that assurance. Without this forum and books, all I have is this fake sense of living. Just like Neo lived alone, and stayed up late nights to uncover the truth, I myself am on a quest. Yesterday night I just spoke up to the higher conciousness to give me proof of some sort that this wasn't all real, maybe give me a job just so I won't have to sulk at home, and also to somehow unite the girl just so I could experience her. I know that this hologram is fake, and that the ONE outside of the hologram knows what I ask since it scripts it, but I wonder what's next. I think maybe suicide is one way to go since I want to wake up to the real reality, but then I would only give up on my current quest to find the truth. I feel like I know the truth now, but if I am not the one writing it, then what's the point? Even Bashar said that the destination is the same. He said that its written that we cross the stairs. We only have the free will to cross it right side up, or upside down, or down side up, etc. etc. That is why the brain experiment on free will shocked me.

I want to reflect on the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9lE0S6T ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]

He says that we have to be the change, and reflect our vibration, or frequency. How do you do that? Do you just pretend that you already have it, and go to a mock workplace or pretend to have the girl, etc. etc. Maybe NAPS along with being the change will make it happen.

Even as I write this, I just found out that a member of PI who was also banned for being suicidal finally committed suicide. I think I might just have to take up AffOrmations (asking questions about success instead of just declaring them) just to get some assurance and change. Seriously though, I wouldn't mind smoking weed for one month straight and get into a higher vibrational state, but alas I don't know a dealer or have that kind of dough :lol: which is good. Circumstances don't matter, only state of being matters. You know, I might as well take up scripting since all this combined will be a strong motivator.