For Merlin!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: For Merlin!

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:For mah man, Merlin! It's interesting to read, but still gives us hope. We are in charge. :SupNap:

http://www.dailystrength.org/c/ADHD_ADD ... ch-therapy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My lord :shock: This spiritual quest you are taking is making you lose you left brain. :lol:

Nothing wrong about looking at right brainer website but there are a lot of wacko people there so you need to keep your left brain logic turned on or you will fall very deep.

At first I thought those "happy hippies" as I call them were just advanced but today I can really say that there a lot of morons over there.

So be careful and filter some of the nonsense.

Just my 2 cents.

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Post by TheAstonMartian »

Well, its scientific. I don't mean that its concrete in nature, but it does ease the brain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-leq-SToXU[/youtube]

I would still try it, since there is no harm, but I don't see a reason to be a skeptic yet.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:Well, its scientific. I don't mean that its concrete in nature, but it does ease the brain.
It could work, who knows, just be careful of all that you hear on the right brainer side. Test and then analyse. So good luck and let me know if it works for you.

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Merlin wrote:
TheAstonMartian wrote:Well, its scientific. I don't mean that its concrete in nature, but it does ease the brain.
It could work, who knows, just be careful of all that you hear on the right brainer side. Test and then analyse. So good luck and let me know if it works for you.

Merlin
Thank you. For me, I always have to try something, or else I get bored and have nothing to do. This is the drawback of not having a job, but I don't mind it as much since I am in the right direction instead of being even more distracted.

I hope everything's good in Montreal. Man, that's a nice city! :D
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin Pioneers,
In psyching myself up for some new NAPS I've decided to use music beforehand to stir up emotions and "prime the pump" so to speak.Like Merlin and others I've had some results w/my NAPS and it is encouraging but tedious -finding the correct messages for the SM.
Merlin- Eclipse is a nice looking ride cool body style, daughters animal vet has a black 2 door
she reports no complaints so far.
Will keep you all abreast of my results as I progress.
wireman luck and good Napping all!
TheAstonMartian

wireman wrote:Merlin Pioneers,
In psyching myself up for some new NAPS I've decided to use music beforehand to stir up emotions and "prime the pump" so to speak.Like Merlin and others I've had some results w/my NAPS and it is encouraging but tedious -finding the correct messages for the SM.
Merlin- Eclipse is a nice looking ride cool body style, daughters animal vet has a black 2 door
she reports no complaints so far.
Will keep you all abreast of my results as I progress.
wireman luck and good Napping all!
Thank you. I would love to hear about your success.