For Merlin!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
TheAstonMartian

For Merlin!

Post by TheAstonMartian »

Hi!

I posted on the forum below as MaSheen. What do you think? I am still learning, but if we are indeed the creators of our own holograms, then the Law of Attraction is useless since we empower everything and everybody by having our own reality where everything happens based on our conciousness.

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum ... a-bad-idea
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: For Merlin!

Post by Merlin »

The LOA is not useless because there are programs that are already built in, inside our Subconscious Mind and we don't change easily those core beliefs (body height, eye/hair/skin color, born with diseases like diabetes, allergies, etc...) because those are beliefs that are part of your karma or "life theme" you wanted to experience in this life. The LOA, once mastered, can change those core beliefs you don't like.

http://www.merlinworld.com/DavidNewHair.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Karma would be the TV running on your livingroom and the LOA to me would be the remote control so that you can change channel if you don't like what you see.

From what I've learned, karma would be the corridor you decided to walk in during this life and free will would the way you decide to walk through it (forward, backwords, on your feet, hands, turn left to this room or right to this other room but always have to come back in the corridor and walk through it).

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Thanks. But doesn't that mean that what we do is useless? For instance, working out, and so forth. I could just plant it in my subconsciousness, and bring it forth in my reality. So karma does exist?
Merlin wrote:The LOA is not useless because there are programs that are already built in, inside our Subconscious Mind and we don't change easily those core beliefs (body height, eye/hair/skin color, born with diseases like diabetes, allergies, etc...) because those are beliefs that are part of your karma or "life theme" you wanted to experience in this life. The LOA, once mastered, can change those core beliefs you don't like.

http://www.merlinworld.com/DavidNewHair.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Karma would be the TV running on your livingroom and the LOA to me would be the remote control so that you can change channel if you don't like what you see.

From what I've learned, karma would be the corridor you decided to walk in during this life and free will would the way you decide to walk through it (forward, backwords, on your feet, hands, turn left to this room or right to this other room but always have to come back in the corridor and walk through it).

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:Thanks. But doesn't that mean that what we do is useless? For instance, working out, and so forth. I could just plant it in my subconsciousness, and bring it forth in my reality. So karma does exist?
Well first of all, I don't have all the answers, after all, i'm a left brainer and spirituality is a right brainer sport. :lol:

It's funny because we have my brother and my cousin those deep conversations. I call it a mission inside a mission. For example, I decided to have a karma to suffer financially. Every business I started crashed. Money falls through my hands like sand. That's why I chose those parents to receive beliefs like "rich people go to hell or money is the root of all evil, etc...". Even though I laugh at all these false beliefs, they managed to implant them directly in my SM between the age of 0-7 and no matter how I want to attract money, I fail.

So that could be considered my "FIRST mission", my main karma, to be poor. This one, I don't have to force anything, it flows, financial poverty flows in my veins. It's like paddling downsteam with the current so to speak. I'm like the opposite of King Midas. He turns evrything he touches into gold but for me, everything in gold I touch turn into a rock. :lol: It's a joke but there's still a part of truth in that.

Then of course my main goal is to fight this poverty karma so I focus on the LOA and try to change those @#$%$ beliefs inside my SM but NOTHING comes easily . It would be like paddling upstream. It's free will but a nightmare to turn around this first mission.

So the discussion we have is "should we give up and just accept this first mission we decided to experience in this life" or fight it and use the LOA to delete those limiting beliefs? I don't have the answer but I refuse this crappy poverty life so if I can flip those core beliefs, I will in an instant.

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Well, I am a left brainer too, though not much on the intelligent part and more on the wandering part.

Yeah, exactly. However, LOA at times also enforces limiting beliefs such as you cannot empower someone elses free will, and that you compete with others if they use LOA too for the same results. That is not true now if we share the same universal conciousness. Its just that conciousness takes different perspectives, and from my hologram it only plays in my perspective hence everyone else is also a part, result, and act to support my conciousness. Hence, there is no competition. If someone else wants to experience something else, they would just view it and make their reality different in their hologram. Its possible since we can imagine it.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Yeah different perpectives and many different parallel realities. Even Quantum Physics are starting to get it. So there is not just ONE earth with ONE outcome. For example we can play both at roulette and I bet on red and you on black and the reflex would be that only 1 of us will win but let's say that you win, you will say that I lost but in fact, I won in a parallel reality where you lost, it's just that I couldn't send out the frequency to see the reality where I win.

Part 1
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/categ ... 16CPsP3prx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Part 2
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/categ ... 18TjtAqzfg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In other words, forget about free will of others, just send your heart the belief that will make you jump to the reality YOU WIN and get what YOU want.

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin all,
" Dunno"about- Free Will-we have a set course in life.I don't want to believe this so I thwart it every chance,thumbing my nose at accepted reality knowing their is more I can do stretching my
mind to wring every bit of power and use from it.
Merlins EBook has done more than I dared hope for finding the one spot in the midbrain- Stuart left out, helped me exponentially.Moneywise I have a problem my children are always in between paydays and know when I have a good week.
One other good happenstance is how my intrinsic energy has multiplied w/these DOP one liners
and deep emotion though it's not easy unless it is for someone close.Case in point granddaughter
had oral surgery w/general anesthesia and was amazed she was out playing w/in hours after
surgery,she had lots of work done and it only took about 15 minutes of my putting energy in
and her sleeping for an hour on the way home.
Working on the money angle.My guide whatever has passed on messages to me and not all are rosy. Thus far spot freaking on-you have to deal w/it. I can see where some do not want to know their future. :lol:
wireman
TheAstonMartian

Wow, is that why those guys at PI disapproved of you? The book I read itself disqualifies LOA as trying to manipulate the illusion, but by the same token immersing in it, and accepting it as real. It strictly tells to disqualify the whole illusion, and try to reach the infinite conciousness that lurks within.

LOA is good, but some people use it to treat the limitations of their reality, when there is no limitation to begin with. What we perceive as reality comes from our conciousness, and hence its scripted by our higher self. All we have to do is hack the game so that we get free passes. By the way, did you see the video below?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkDWlUY- ... dded#at=11[/youtube]
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hi Wireman

Glad to know that you are having some good results keep up the good work.
TheAstonMartian wrote:LOA is good, but some people use it to treat the limitations of their reality, when there is no limitation to begin with.
Huh, not quite. At higher level there is no limitation but in our 3D world, there is and it's perfect that way because that was the whole point, incarnating in a world LOADED with limitations to see what it feels like to be poor, sick, alone, etc...

Those limitations are our own limiting beliefs. It can be simple as money problems or as deep as believing in gravity. I heard that we can go around gravity but very few believe that.

The LOA is simply the art and science of creating or removing road blocks. Some of them are given to us by our parents between 0-7, others we created ourselves throughout our lives and some can be removed if you know how the LOA works or how beliefs are created and my book talks about how we do that.

Thanks to Stuart Lichtman, I learned that a belief contains a left brain goal and a right brain emotions and when the 2 are created at the same time VOILA, you just created a new belief. This is the LOA in action and we do it all the time without knowing it. It's about time we start doing this consciously and are aware of what we are doing so that we start removing those road blocks and have less and less limitations.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Oh yeah one more thing about limiting beliefs and your discussion on PI.

I never said that limiting beliefs don't exist and that we should ignore them because well not only they exist and they can hurt you A LOT. Tony Robbins and I got hurt a lot by them. What i'm saying is that we should not focus any time or trying to get rid of them. We tried to do that in 2010 and we wasted a lot of time and NAPs on this and it didn't work too good.

You can try if you want some scripts that Teri Mahaney has in her book SuperSleep but I now prefer planting in my subconscious mind A TON of brand new positive beliefs knowing that if I do them correctly (left brain goal and right brain emotions) the NAP will take care of the rest.

If you manage to do that, you will attract your goal. However, does it mean that your limiting beliefs will be gone? ABSOLUTELY NOT. They will still be there and want to crash your party. What you need to do is keep playing the new positive belief NAP and keep overwriting those darn limiting beliefs.

It's true that having weeds in our garden sucks but if you plant 50 roses for every single weed you find, your roses will always be on top.

Maybe later on, when we get a new and cool connection with our higher self, we will know exactly what to say to remove those weeds but for now, it's time to attract what we want.

Merlin