Lottery programs?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
abilify1

Lottery programs?

Post by abilify1 »

What is everyones views on lottery software/programs?
scam or what?
is lotto pro 2010 a scam?
My dad always plays the 6/49 lottery here in canada but never wins, so I did a google search and found an add at the bottom of 6/49's forum and found it close to the top of google. and found him a system that downloads all the results of the lottery since it opened and generates "Smart Tickets"
I figured these tickets have a better chance of winning because it uses stats and apparently people have won lots of money using the system.

Now I know there are some programs out there that arn't really realiable but this one had some good feedback.

Sooo being me, I bought it for my dad for christmas :P

soo are lottery programs equally as good as quick picks or better?
abilify1

Re: Lottery programs?

Post by abilify1 »

Told my friends about it they said it wouldn't make sense that it would work.
Showed them. one of the tickets hit 4 out of 6 numbers :) to bad I didn't play.
Lurae

Post by Lurae »

Interesting, where did you find it? I'd like to try it (hope this works for lottery from other countries XD)
abilify1

Post by abilify1 »

http://www.windowslotto.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They just came out with a 2011 update so you can have a free 15 day trial of the full program. So if you want to try it you don't have to pay.

The more tickets you buy the more chance.
If you want just generate 10 tickets depending on how much tickets are where u live. Mine are 2$
So its an investment of about 20$ but you have a good chance of winning + money.
It was the 9th ticket that won the 4 out of 6 numbers.
I suggest to see how accurate it is for your lottery just generate 10 numbers and see if they win without actually playing.
And yes it has almost every lottery in every country with live updates .

Hope you win !
Lurae

Post by Lurae »

Sorry for not answering before abilify. :oops:

Thanks a lot for the link. The lottery I choose is from 1 dollar to two dollars aproximately, it is not a big deal but the prize is great. ^w^ And it's a lot funny to try to hit the numbers.

Many thanks abilify ^^ hope you win a bigger prize too! 8D