time to evolve

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: time to evolve

Post by Merlin »

melkisedek wrote:6- how do i know your telling the truth?
-you ll know inside you.. if not..just laugh
:lol: :lol:

Thank you Mel.

Even thought you are in the metaphysics forum of this msg board, I suggest you post this on the ME board because over there, you will have a better discussion with members. Here's it's a lot more left brain. :geek:

Besides, when I hear words like "sins" or "lucifer" I usually stop the discussion right away as those are just crap brainwashed by organized religion to control us using fear.

Cheers,

Merlin
arjang

Post by arjang »

Hello Mel

im serious , can you get to the point ?

what are you trying to say ?

I really dont get it .

Cheers
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

melkisedek wrote:thought i was ok in the (spiritual talk) if u can move it that would be great cuz i dont know how to do it thx

mel

btw i edited the lucifer thing cuz it was kind of a joke...but if some of u will put all that in garbage cuz of that very tiny detail and miss the hole point..i ll get rid of it...wich i did
Yes it is ok to post it here, that's not what i'm saying. I'm telling you that the few members that are here are not big talker about spiritual stuff, maybe they like it but if they do, they sure don't want to talk about it.

Here, it's more about the LOA and attracting what they want so I gave you the advice to go to the ME board if you REALLY want some kind of feedback with spiritual and right brainers because here you will hit a wall.

Btw, the fact that you remove lucifer is NOT what made me laugh, it's that whole preacher tone that made me laugh. First of all, I don't see this passage from super moron to gods (or child to adult like you say), I believe this 2012 thing is just overexagerated and that humanity will move up in frequency just a little bit faster than before but not in this sudden jump like David Wilcock talks about (he calls it the 2012 bump).

Anyway the whole message sounded like the weird guy in the movie screaming "it's the end of the world, you need to repent your sins if you want to survive". :lol:

The most important thing I believe is that we maintain a high vibration and you do that simply by being happy or following your excitement like Bashar says.

Merlin