Projecting yourself into the future with a NAP.

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
abilify1

Projecting yourself into the future with a NAP.

Post by abilify1 »

Ive heard of people using meditation to project themselves into the future. A NAP would work similar you would listen to it and write down a log of dreams. Maybe start off with something like "you now project yourself 1 week into the future" and see how accurate they are. :SupNap: Good Luck everyone! Tell me what you think.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Projecting yourself into the future with a NAP.

Post by Merlin »

Yes this is well known in the right brainer's world (New Age) because they do a lot of meditation and are medium so they can see the future. A well known project called remore viewing was done in the 70 and 80s by the US army and it has proved that not only we can see the future but co-locate our conscious elsewhere in the world right now kinda like on an astral travel.

Remember that we need to stick to the same NAP is we want success.

Merlin
abilify1

Post by abilify1 »

Thanks for the information definitely something I'm going to look into after my money/lottery NAP. :)
James F

Post by James F »

I'm new to this site can someone tell me what a NAP is?
James F
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James F wrote:I'm new to this site can someone tell me what a NAP is?
James F
Hi James and welcome to the board.

First you might have noticed that on the forum homepage there are 3 different forums, the one talking about NAPs (Night Audio Programs) is the one related to our research on the Subconscious Mind and the Law of Attraction.

So once you are in the right forum just click on the 2 red links at the top, those are FAQs threads.

After that you can watch what we talk about and enter the discussion.

Merlin
RAIMS

Post by RAIMS »

abilify1 wrote:Ive heard of people using meditation to project themselves into the future. A NAP would work similar you would listen to it and write down a log of dreams. Maybe start off with something like "you now project yourself 1 week into the future" and see how accurate they are. :SupNap: Good Luck everyone! Tell me what you think.
Interesting. If this works i ask to be on the drawing day of my local lotery to see what exactly are the 6 winning numbers. ;)
But wait how do I return to the present ??? Ah!Ah!Ah :lol:
Thanks