DMT and LOA

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Q4LT

Re: DMT and LOA

Post by Q4LT »

Merlin wrote:In fact when you think about it. NAPs can do a much better job than DMT because NAPs creates beliefs and the SM which is the one in charge of the maintenance of our cells will obey any belief telling our SM to start producing more DMT in the brain so that we can receive a better HM connection.

If you take it artificially by smoking for example, you will create more DMT in the system but it will not be there on the long run, after a few hours the artificial DMT is gone and you drop back to the level you naturally created by your cells.

With a new belief forcing your SM to produce more DMT, your SM can effect the cell's natural production of DMT so that they will permanently produce more of it in your system.

But again, that will only help you get new "ideas" from your HM on how to manifest goals. Basically your HM can tell you how to get a better imagination and you can use this imagines movie to create a NAP that will tell your SM which vibration to tune to.

Merlin
No idea why you state that NAPs do a "better" job than DMT. It's not about competition... it's about understanding mechanisms.

NAPs don't work as well during the day because you are low in DMT and in the wrong brain waves. No?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:Like I've said before... NAPS are the instructions. NAPs do not induce Theta waves nor do they induce greater levels of DMT. There's a reason you developed NAPs to be listened to as we sleep and not when we are awake. :o
You don't need to be in Theta to implant new beliefs. All you need is to bypass your Doorman so either with A TON or repetition like people reading affirmations before going to bed are doing or those watching a visionboard are doing.

NAPs are only there to implant beliefs at the best time when the brain is in Theta but you can listen to NAPs in Alpha too, it will be like doing a meditation.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:NAPs don't work as well during the day because you are low in DMT and in the wrong brain waves. No?
WHAT??? :shock:

Damn you really are DMT obsessed. :?
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

Merlin wrote:
Q4LT wrote:NAPs don't work as well during the day because you are low in DMT and in the wrong brain waves. No?
WHAT??? :shock:

Damn you really are DMT obsessed. :?
Not really... just making a point.

You yourself stated that listening to NAPs during the day has shown to be ineffective.
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

Merlin wrote:
Q4LT wrote:Like I've said before... NAPS are the instructions. NAPs do not induce Theta waves nor do they induce greater levels of DMT. There's a reason you developed NAPs to be listened to as we sleep and not when we are awake. :o
You don't need to be in Theta to implant new beliefs. All you need is to bypass your Doorman so either with A TON or repetition like people reading affirmations before going to bed are doing or those watching a visionboard are doing.

NAPs are only there to implant beliefs at the best time when the brain is in Theta but you can listen to NAPs in Alpha too, it will be like doing a meditation.

Merlin
You seem to not understand the connection between Theta and DMT.

Beta = low dmt

Alpha = middle dmt

Theta = high dmt

Delta/Theta/Gamma = highest dmt

All I'm saying is that there is a biochemical that correlates with the state that YOU have said is the best time. Nothing more... nothing less :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok listen carefully...

DMT does NOT cause the brain to enter Theta... SEROTONIN does that.

NAPs can implant new beliefs during the day AND the night. It works better at night because there are no Doorman to bypass. However, if you really have to listen to your NAP during the day, lower the volume so that your Doorman won't filter it.

DMT is create by what?... CELLS and nothing else.

What controls cells?... That's right the SM does.

What tells the SM what to do?... BELIEFS do.

NAPs simply creates those new beliefs in our SM whether there are DMT in the brain or not.

So... if I do a NAP to boost DMT, the NAP will create a new belief that will tell the SM "hey dude... tell those cells to create more DMT in the brain alright" and the SM will say "Yes my general" and suddenly you brain cells will start producing more of it.

No only the SM will make cells produce more DMT but the belief will force the SM to do just that on a PERMANENT state.

Anyway, we're running in circles here.

Merlin
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

Merlin wrote:Ok listen carefully...

DMT does NOT cause the brain to enter Theta... SEROTONIN does that.

NAPs can implant new beliefs during the day AND the night. It works better at night because there are no Doorman to bypass. However, if you really have to listen to your NAP during the day, lower the volume so that your Doorman won't filter it.

DMT is create by what?... CELLS and nothing else.

What controls cells?... That's right the SM does.

What tells the SM what to do?... BELIEFS do.

NAPs simply creates those new beliefs in our SM whether there are DMT in the brain or not.

So... if I do a NAP to boost DMT, the NAP will create a new belief that will tell the SM "hey dude... tell those cells to create more DMT in the brain alright" and the SM will say "Yes my general" and suddenly you brain cells will start producing more of it.

No only the SM will make cells produce more DMT but the belief will force the SM to do just that on a PERMANENT state.

Anyway, we're running in circles here.

Merlin
I have yet to come across one piece of evidence stating that SEROTONIN increases Theta. If anything it's melatonin related: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8728487" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; which acts as a precursor to DMT.

Bashar stated that DMT is key in terms of connecting with higher mind... which we connect with as we sleep in the form of "dreams". The doorman is already bypassed during sleep. That's what you aren't getting... bypassing the doorman or elevated levels of DMT = the same. It's not one or the other.

It's the fact that in states in which naturally elevated levels of DMT coincide (sleep, hypnosis, meditation, deep relaxation) , it is SIGNIFICANTLY easier to tap into SM/HM to manifest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHecQRCxO8c&t=33s[/youtube]
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:I have yet to come across one piece of evidence stating that SEROTONIN increases Theta. If anything it's melatonin related: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8728487" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; which acts as a precursor to DMT.
True but what hormone creates melatonin? mmm?
Serotonin also is synthesized by the pineal gland to make melatonin, the hormone that is directly related to healthy sleep.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/13695 ... ect-sleep/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Research my friend...reeeesearch. ;)

That's enough for today.

Cheers.

Merlin
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

True but what hormone creates melatonin? mmm?
That's the point... it's not JUST DMT. It's the three headed snake and the balance of them... serotonin, melatonin, and DMT. Serotonin is at it's highest when we are wide awake... melatonin levels highest as we sleep, and DMT levels highest when we dream.
Serotonin also is synthesized by the pineal gland to make melatonin, the hormone that is directly related to healthy sleep.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/13695 ... ect-sleep/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Research my friend...reeeesearch. ;)

That's enough for today.

That "research" didn't actually prove your point but we come from different worlds so I let it slide ;)