DMT and LOA

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Q4LT

Re: DMT and LOA

Post by Q4LT »

This is a great explanation by Bashar regarding endogenous DMT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HmJTMbux24[/youtube]
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Interesting video. I remember watching it but didn't remember what DMT and the pineal gland were doing actually.

It looks like it sets the brain into "receiving mode" so that you can receive answers from your Higher Mind more clearly.

That alone will not directly help us at manifesting our goal because like I said, all the power is above us at the SM and HM level but we can use this technique to start some type of communication with our HM to get answers on how to manifest faster.

That's very good timing because I was about to do a NAP on how to get answers from my HM on how to improve NAPs so that we can manifest faster.

Thanks for sharing. :SupNap:

Merlin
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

No problem... we are here to learn from one another.

The greatest power lies outside our brains and body. However, there are physical correlates that can bridge the gap between body and spirit in SOME cases.

I happen to think we live in an extremely DMT deficient society hence our inability to live via higher consciousness.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:I happen to think we live in an extremely DMT deficient society hence our inability to live via higher consciousness.
Maybe but I don't believe we need that much to get a few answers from our HM. :?

If you remember the diagram I drew from Bashar's teachings and if you listen to the video you just posted at around the 11th minute, the goal is is to clear our beliefs so that our HM comes true better.

Merlin
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

Yes and that goes back to my original perspective of clearing out old beliefs to tap into HM.

DMT plays a key role in neuroplasticity which is the restructuring of the brain connections.

Old connections = old beliefs = low dmt

Clearing old beliefs via DMT surges = clean slate to tap into HM and create new connections.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:Clearing old beliefs via DMT surges = clean slate to tap into HM and create new connections.
You're getting confused here.

DMT does NOT clear or add beliefs, it just puts the brain into a better receiving mode to download info from the HM.

That's why I might do a NAP to boost my DMT but it's not for the manifestation of goals but for getting ANSWERS from my HM on HOW to manifest better.

See the difference?

Again, forget about using DMT to manifest a goal it won't happen.

Merlin
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

I'm not getting confused.

I'm well aware that the brain acts as a receiver. It is not an originator of thought.

However, the brain is an antenna and it tunes into frequencies/vibrations based on the extent or lack thereof of established neural pathways. Negative neural pathways (addiction/PTSD/negativity) make it difficult to receive info from HM.

Positive neural pathway development (gurus/monks) make it easy to receive info from HM.

Increased levels of DMT (Theta/Delta/Gamma states) allow us to rewire these connections. DMT is a biological correlate of connection to HM.... but at the same time a person can consume ayahuasca to connect to HM and subsequently rewire their neural pathways.

PS. NAP won't boost DMT. NAP will be more effective when we have elevated levels of DMT though. :shock:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:I'm not getting confused.

I'm well aware that the brain acts as a receiver.
Exactly. So... then you know that receiving an answer from the HM is NOT related to the LOA and manifesting our goals right?

I will say it again. Even if DMT takes you to the right vibration, you will NOT manifest any goal with it because you need to MAINTAIN that vibration for a long period for you to manifest it and the ONLY way to do that is to send an order (aka belief) to our SM and tell it to reach and maintain this or that vibration PERMANENTLY so that we can manifest it in the next few days/weeks.

If we managed to make our SM understand our msg then our SM will tune us to that vibration and we will shift realities and we will manifest our goal but all this stuff (adding a belief, our SM tuning into the right vibration, shifting from 1 to another reality and manifest our goal) has NOTHING to do with DMT, the body and the brain neuro network.
Q4LT wrote:PS. NAP won't boost DMT. NAP will be more effective when we have elevated levels of DMT though. :shock:
I disagree. NAPs have made members restart to grow taller so it has an effect on our DNA and cell production.

Here's Dr. Bruce Lipton about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjCXSHooxsk[/youtube]

Merlin
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

Exactly. So... then you know that receiving an answer from the HM is NOT related to the LOA and manifesting our goals right?
Part of manifestation is receiving information... just my take. From my perspective LOA is based on the amplification of what you want to attract and based on connection with HM, LOA accelerates or decelerates accordingly.
I will say it again. Even if DMT takes you to the right vibration, you will NOT manifest any goal with it because you need to MAINTAIN that vibration for a long period for you to manifest it and the ONLY way to do that is to send an order (aka belief) to our SM and tell it to reach and maintain this or that vibration PERMANENTLY so that we can manifest it in the next few days/weeks.
NAPs are created to listen to as we sleep because...? We are in Theta? And we also happen to be producing the highest levels of DMT as we sleep/dream. Theta states and DMT are interrelated.
If we managed to make our SM understand our msg then our SM will tune us to that vibration and we will shift realities and we will manifest our goal but all this stuff (adding a belief, our SM tuning into the right vibration, shifting from 1 to another reality and manifest our goal) has NOTHING to do with DMT, the body and the brain neuro network.
Like I've stated before... you mentioned brain waves in your ebook so I'm just tying it in alongside the info Bashar provided. Brain is the receiver... many have broken antennas so are then incapable of easily connecting with both SM AND HM.
I disagree. NAPs have made members restart to grow taller so it has an effect on our DNA and cell production.

Here's Dr. Bruce Lipton about it.
Like I've said before... NAPS are the instructions. NAPs do not induce Theta waves nor do they induce greater levels of DMT. There's a reason you developed NAPs to be listened to as we sleep and not when we are awake. :o
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

In fact when you think about it. NAPs can do a much better job than DMT because NAPs creates beliefs and the SM which is the one in charge of the maintenance of our cells will obey any belief telling our SM to start producing more DMT in the brain so that we can receive a better HM connection.

If you take it artificially by smoking for example, you will create more DMT in the system but it will not be there on the long run, after a few hours the artificial DMT is gone and you drop back to the level you naturally created by your cells.

With a new belief forcing your SM to produce more DMT, your SM can effect the cell's natural production of DMT so that they will permanently produce more of it in your system.

But again, that will only help you get new "ideas" from your HM on how to manifest goals. Basically your HM can tell you how to get a better imagination and you can use this imagined movie to create a NAP that will tell your SM which vibration to tune to.

Merlin