DMT and LOA

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: DMT and LOA

Post by Merlin »

The brain speeds are just to bypass "The Doorman" as I call it which is the Critical Factor as Hypnotherapy calls it, in order to add or remove a belief in the Subconscious Mind in order to change the vibration of the body and shift to a parallel reality.

I don't want to discuss the brain or the physical body because to me, there is nothing there. You will have to find another partner to dance with if you want to stick to this.

For me, I found out a long time ago that the REAL POWER is OUTSIDE to physical body and that we need to leave the concrete physical domain and enter the abstract world or beliefs, Subconscious Mind, Higher Mind, vibrations, etc...

Merlin
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

I know that the real power is outside of the brain and body.

I'm just adding commentary to your ebook. If you don't want to discuss that... no problem. I'll keep it moving.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

So how will you use DMT exactly to fulfill your goal? I've tried it recreationaly a couple of times, thinking it might provide some answers, but it did not. I do not mind experimenting again, I just have no idea how to move that forward.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:I know that the real power is outside of the brain and body.

I'm just adding commentary to your ebook. If you don't want to discuss that... no problem. I'll keep it moving.
I'm ready to discuss anything, that's why I created this "General Discussion" forum. However, if you want to discuss the LOA and manifestation, then don't bring the discussion back to the brain or the biochemistry and the body because there is NOTHING there.

Other than that, I have a fairly good general culture so whatever you want to talk about, I think I can follow.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:So how will you use DMT exactly to fulfill your goal? I've tried it recreationaly a couple of times, thinking it might provide some answers, but it did not. I do not mind experimenting again, I just have no idea how to move that forward.
DMT or any other drug legal or not, will simply raise your vibration so as to whether you will reach and MAINTAIN the exact specific vibration that you need to be at to manifest your goal well... :lol: good luck on that one. ;)

It's like turning the tuning dial on the radio, sooner or later, you will hit the right frequency of the radio station you want but what if you don't stop there and you continue to turn the dial, will you be able to hear anything when you pass the radio station that you are looking for?? :?

Merlin
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

AgentSmith wrote:So how will you use DMT exactly to fulfill your goal? I've tried it recreationaly a couple of times, thinking it might provide some answers, but it did not. I do not mind experimenting again, I just have no idea how to move that forward.
DMT is naturally produced in the human body. Scientists will state the lungs and potentially the pineal gland but it is found throughout the body.

Some believe it is produced when we sleep... causing us to dream.

Some believe it is produced when we have "near death experiences".

Wim Hof and others believe that it is produced during "miracles".
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

Merlin wrote:
Q4LT wrote:I know that the real power is outside of the brain and body.

I'm ready to discuss anything, that's why I created this "General Discussion" forum. However, if you want to discuss the LOA and manifestation, then don't bring the discussion back to the brain or the biochemistry and the body because there is NOTHING there.

Other than that, I have a fairly good general culture so whatever you want to talk about, I think I can follow.

Merlin
I'm just saying... your ebook states brain waves, beta, alpha, theta, delta in terms of LOA. Does it not?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:I'm just saying... your ebook states brain waves, beta, alpha, theta, delta in terms of LOA. Does it not?
Yup
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

That is directly correlated with the brain and biochemistry so I don't understand the resistance to discussion.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:That is directly correlated with the brain and biochemistry so I don't understand the resistance to discussion.
That's because your title is called "DMT and LOA". DMT or biochemistry or brain waves or anything related to the body is NOT IMPORTANT in the LOA.

The reason why I talk about the brain phases is NOT because they are important but to tell the people that at the Theta brain phase, we can leave all this body stuff behind. :lol:

So either we talk about the DMT and the brain and the body OR... we talk about the LOA.

If DMT was related to the LOA, hippies back in the 60s at Woodstock would have manifested crazy shit and I'm not talking about stopping the rain here. :lol:

Merlin