DMT and LOA

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Q4LT

DMT and LOA

Post by Q4LT »

Hello,

I am curious if any of you have heard of the molecule DMT (dimethyltryptamine)?

In doing my own research it seems as though it could play a key role in restructuring our brains to enhance LOA. This is about the natural role of DMT in our bodies and not the drug.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: DMT and LOA

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:Hello,

I am curious if any of you have heard of the molecule DMT (dimethyltryptamine)?

In doing my own research it seems as though it could play a key role in restructuring our brains to enhance LOA. This is about the natural role of DMT in our bodies and not the drug.
Yeah I know about DMT even though I don't smoke anything.

Have you heard about Bashar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gjc9hhhtro[/youtube]

Merlin
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

Yes I know about Bashar.

It seems as though a surge of DMT might play a role in full brain usage based on the QEEG data of vaporized DMT.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:Yes I know about Bashar.

It seems as though a surge of DMT might play a role in full brain usage based on the QEEG data of vaporized DMT.
From what I understand, DMT simply raises your vibration and at this level, you get to do things that you can't do in lower vibration. In a high vibration, you can manifest easier, you can shift to other realities without blockages, etc..

Merlin
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

Wim "The Iceman" Hof spoken about this as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwF ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]

I touch upon it at my site as well.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:Wim "The Iceman" Hof spoken about this as well.

https://youtu.be/VaMjhwFE1Zw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I touch upon it at my site as well.
It's ALL about beliefs.

If you believe that you can get hotter than the ice throughout all this time then you will be but the difficulty has always been on how can you believe such impossible thing? This is why I created NAPs.

Merlin
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

I believe it is the amplification of the belief with the proper biochemistry and bioeletrical properties that will accelerate the beliefa manifestation tremendously.

Seems to tie in with natural DMT surges.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:I believe it is the amplification of the belief with the proper biochemistry and bioeletrical properties that will accelerate the beliefa manifestation tremendously.

Seems to tie in with natural DMT surges.
Whether you boost the belief or the biochemistry of the body, the result is the same, your vibration goes up and then you are NOT in the same reality anymore.

Kinda like going from 95 FM to 102FM. Different frequency, different musical reality.

Merlin
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

I think it is easier to change the biochemistry first then pin the belief in the mind to develop the neural pathway in the brain that correlates with the thought.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:I think it is easier to change the biochemistry first then pin the belief in the mind to develop the neural pathway in the brain that correlates with the thought.
You seem to focus on the body but I'm passed that part. I prefer the levels of the intangibles like the Subconscious Mind and Higher Mind because in the end, it's them and more specifically the HM that will change our reality.

The way the body and the brain look and feel are just other beliefs in the SM.

Here's a member of SM and LOA forum named David. He did a NAP to change his beliefs on how his hair would change color.

http://www.merlinworld.com/DavidNewHair.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As you can see, no pills to take or cigarettes to smoke, no neuro network to try to reshape, just go to the core of things (Beliefs at the SM level) and you will reshape not just your body but your outside world too.

Merlin