DMT and LOA

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Q4LT

Re: DMT and LOA

Post by Q4LT »

Well... Theta brain phase and DMT are inherently correlated based on my own research.

Almost seems like a combination of Theta/Gamma is were the magic is at. That's all I'm saying... they are not mutually exclusive at all.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:Well... Theta brain phase and DMT are inherently correlated based on my own research.

Almost seems like a combination of Theta/Gamma is were the magic is at. That's all I'm saying... they are not mutually exclusive at all.
Yup and so does reaching Theta... when you sleep. ;)

Merlin
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

Merlin wrote:
Q4LT wrote:Well... Theta brain phase and DMT are inherently correlated based on my own research.

Yup and so does reaching Theta... when you sleep. ;)

Merlin
And when you sleep... you produce DMT.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:And when you sleep... you produce DMT.
Maybe but I don't care. All I want is to be in the Theta so that my NAP can tell my stupid SM which vibration to reach.
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

Merlin wrote:
Q4LT wrote:And when you sleep... you produce DMT.
Maybe but I don't care. All I want is to be in the Theta so that my NAP can tell my stupid SM which vibration to reach.
You don't have to care. I just think if we understand how to optimize these states we can reach the vibration a whole lot faster than the average person.

Wim Hof teaches people to climb freezing mountains within a few days of training by simply getting into Theta/Gamma from breathing techniques. I'd assume the same mechanics could be utilized to manifest other desires :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:You don't have to care. I just think if we understand how to optimize these states we can reach the vibration a whole lot faster than the average person.
Again the states are not that important. They are the beginning of it, kinda like buying your ticket to the theme park. Yes you need to be in the Theta state but at that state, NOTHING happens if you you do nothing with it.

In fact, people reach Theta TWICE each night (even more if you count REM cycles) when they fall asleep and when they wake up but they don't do anything with it so they wake up and they have manifested nothing. :?

It's what we do at the Theta state that matters, not just being or reaching that state.

Merlin
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

Yes, I agree completely.

It's not about the state but what you focus on while in that state while maintaining the state (not bouncing into Beta/Alpha) that counts.

Seems like one of the easiest ways might be rhythmic breathing. :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:Seems like one of the easiest ways might be rhythmic breathing. :)
... or sleeping :twisted:
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

Merlin wrote:
Q4LT wrote:Seems like one of the easiest ways might be rhythmic breathing. :)
... or sleeping :twisted:
And while we sleep... some people would venture to say that we engage in rhythmic breathing as we snore away :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Either way, they only bring us to the Theta state and NOW we must know EXACTLY what to do there in order to tell our SM or HM which vibration to reach and maintain but so far, years are passing by and we haven't mastered this. :(

Good luck on that one no matter which technique you use. :SupNap:

Merlin