DMT and LOA

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Q4LT

Re: DMT and LOA

Post by Q4LT »

Limiting beliefs seem to be largely attributed to overdeveloped neural pathways.

Im focused on the physical because that will help the general public understand the mechanisms of the supernatural.
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

The hair change likely has a neural pathway correlate based on his intent. Thats where the tie in is.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:Limiting beliefs seem to be largely attributed to overdeveloped neural pathways.

Im focused on the physical because that will help the general public understand the mechanisms of the supernatural.
Sorry but you're searching on the wrong topics. The mechanisms of the supernatural comes from beliefs and not brain patterns.

in fact, it's not even beliefs that or the SM that has the REAL power and I mean superhero powers here (flying, teleportation, instant healing, etc).

The one that has the powers is the Higher Mind (aka Superconscious Mind). Ever heard of it? THIS is where you should search on. Bashar is the best source of info on the HM.

Trust me, been there done that. ;) :geek:

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here watch this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYyzuq88j54[/youtube]

Merlin
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

I understand all of the supernatural aspects... Im working on a project to merge the worlds.

Cant start at dematerialization of the body or breatharianism though. Many steps to bridge.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Q4LT wrote:I understand all of the supernatural aspects... Im working on a project to merge the worlds.

Cant start at dematerialization of the body or breatharianism though. Many steps to bridge.
The truth is, you ALREADY have the power to dematerialize and eat from prana but you need to pierce the SM veil and its beliefs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElW4-IuT3K4[/youtube]

Merlin
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

And for people to fully understand it helps them by outlining the physical changes that coincide with these abilities.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright I'm done here

Good Luck :SupNap:

Merlin
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »

Didn't mean to come off short. Probably typing from a phone isn't the best idea when attempting to communicate ideas like this.

I looked at your NAPs ebook and was just attempting to expand upon it as you cite the different brain waves and brain regions. I figured you might appreciate some additional insight into accessing full brain activity.

I do find the NAPs method intriguing as it makes sense that audio instructions consistently given to a person in slower EEG waves definitely seems to have logical potential. I believe that the same mechanisms can be used when a person is in their waking state as well.
Q4LT

Post by Q4LT »