Why didn't Bob tell us

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Alchemist

Why didn't Bob tell us

Post by Alchemist »

Hi all

Why didn't Bob proctor tell us more about when he played his recorder all day long, surely he got lb reactions etc, he must be one of the cleanest souls I know if he didn't :lol: . He said he listened to his player all day long , never mentioned any side effect details, do you think he just ignored it and carried on until manifestation was received :shock: do you think loa teachers just like leaving out the details so they can make their money from us , tell me your thoughts :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Why didn't Bob tell us

Post by Merlin »

Alchemist wrote:Hi all

Why didn't Bob proctor tell us more about when he played his recorder all day long, surely he got lb reactions etc,
What he listened to wasn't a Cleaning NAP, it was the book Think & Grow Rich put into an audio disk. This book didn't even implant positive beliefs that you get from a Goal NAP.

You see, all the LOA community ever heard for the entire 20th Century is about implanting positive beliefs using affirmations, visualizations, meditation and feeling strong emotions which implant only positive beliefs.

Only recently we start to see a few LOA experts here and there like Joe Vitale in The Secret talking about Limiting Beliefs and even then, his techniques to remove them is a joke. :lol:

So if they never heard of or tested a Cleaning NAP, they never had any symptoms because they never started to remove any of their LBs on their topics of choice.

Why do you think I call this forum "the cutting edge LOA forum on manifesting your goals using the power of your subconscious"? It's not a joke, I KNOW that we are YEARS ahead of these clowns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xou9obaEsQs[/youtube]

Merlin
Alchemist

Post by Alchemist »

:lol: joe vitals, he always has a money spinner up his sleeve :lol: :lol:

Hey, buy this book, it's called the missing secret, then 6 months later I'll bring out another book, and another till we're at the millionth missing secret :lol: :lol:

Sorry Merlin, I though I'd seen a video of Bob saying he put his affirmations a recorder, that 'I'm so happy and grateful affirmation' he used.

Anyway a bit of gratitude to joe though, he introduced me to ho'oponono which is a belief clearer and I believe in it, just haven't got the disclpine to use it :lol:

And yes. I believe we are years and yeaRs ahead Merlin, for sure :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alchemist wrote:Anyway a bit of gratitude to joe though, he introduced me to ho'oponono which is a belief clearer and I believe in it, just haven't got the disclpine to use it :lol:
Don't waste your time with this. We all got excited when we discovered this back in 2011 and we even included them in a NAP but it didn't work.

If Ho O'ponopono was working then the repetition of the NAP would have given us some results but it didn't. Those 4 lines takes about about 6 seconds to say and record on a NAP.

So that's 10 reps per minute, 600 per hour, 4,800 per day and close to 150,000 per month. Yeah, we should have seen something out of it but we didn't.

Again, kid, you seem to be pig ahead like me :lol: and try to do ALL the same mistakes I did in the last 25 years just because you want to be the one in charge.

Hey, that's fine with me. You want to do it your way, I can understand that, I did the same thing.

HOWEVER, I was smart enough to NOT repeat the mistakes of others. You have a search box on this forum, USE IT, you will see that we have TESTED pretty much every LOA technique that you will think and recently discovered and they ALL FAILED.

Like my father said...

"We learn from 2 ways in life, from words of wisdom or from kicks in the ass". :lol:

So you can repeat and retest all these techniques that we have tested on this forum and waste 5, 10 or 25 years like me or you can learn from these words.

It's up to you. ;)

Now if you keep pointing to any other techniques rather than the 3 lines that we use in our NAPs I'm afraid I will simply ignore you and let you waste your time but not mine.

Again, be smart, if you discover something "brand new" :lol: :roll: come back here, enter that "new" LOA technique in the search box and click on the links you see. Chances are we tested it many years ago.

Merlin