Healing code by dr Alex lloyd

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Alchemist

Healing code by dr Alex lloyd

Post by Alchemist »

Hi all

Anyone tried the healing code by dr Alex Lloyd. I've had a bit of movement with this technique, would like to know if anyone else has tried it ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Healing code by dr Alex lloyd

Post by Merlin »

Alchemist wrote:Hi all

Anyone tried the healing code by dr Alex Lloyd. I've had a bit of movement with this technique, would like to know if anyone else has tried it ?
Never heard of it. I learned many healing techniques in the past (Sedona Method, EFT, Matrix Energetics, Emotion Code, etc) but never heard about this Alex Lloyd.

Btw, they all failed to heal me but NAPs did. ;)

Merlin
Alchemist

Post by Alchemist »

Hi Merlin, yeh I've read your success with health, naps seems to work faster on health, maybe because our body/ mind priority is to act on health fast as it knows ,well.... We need it to stay well/alive . Sc mind says..... stuff your material stuff, you will have health first :evil: :lol:

Seriously though, have a look at reviews on Amazon, it's not just health orientated, it works with wrong beliefs also, do you like Bruce liptons work ? He credits Bruce a lot in his work . Could compliment naps nicely, maybe, I dunno, take a look, let us know :D
Alchemist

Post by Alchemist »

I tried the matrix energies method, there is no way my sc mind will co-operate with that hi tech collapse the grid /turn off the frequency stuff, fascinating process, wish I could do it but it's very hard for me to concentrate on that level of belief and focus. :evil: love the theory though.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alchemist wrote:...do you like Bruce liptons work ? He credits Bruce a lot in his work . Could compliment naps nicely, maybe, I dunno, take a look, let us know :D
Of course I do, it's thanks to Lipton that David changed his brow hair to blond ones.

http://www.merlinworld.com/DavidNewHair.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You will find some quotes from Lipton and many others on my Youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MerlinWorldDotCom/videos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin