Zodiac signs and LOA?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Sammar

Zodiac signs and LOA?

Post by Sammar »

What is the connection of zodiac signs and LOA? I wanna know that is it possible to transit one's SM from one zodiac sign to other and have all the qualities with the help of LOA and Naps?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Zodiac signs and LOA?

Post by Merlin »

Sammar wrote:What is the connection of zodiac signs and LOA?
Huh.. you got me there. :?

I never heard of that one before.

Merlin
Sammar

Post by Sammar »

Can we do LOA to make our signs be in order! I'm a pisces and what I wanna do is to be less-sensitive and also I wanna reduce the way I trust people because of my Birth sign as Pisces I get betrayed many times!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Sammar wrote:Can we do LOA to make our signs be in order! I'm a pisces and what I wanna do is to be less-sensitive and also I wanna reduce the way I trust people because of my Birth sign as Pisces I get betrayed many times!
Yeah, just forget the signs and go for specific goals you want to manifest or become.

I'm a pisces and I don't get betrayed. ;)

If you attract this negative behavior, that's because you have a belief inside your SM that make it attract that. Do a Cleaning NAP about it and it will be gone.

Merlin
Sammar

Post by Sammar »

Merlin wrote: I'm a pisces and I don't get betrayed. ;)
But I get betrayed only because of my own negative beliefs! But, no-more! I'll change my beliefs from now so I can get better!
Merlin wrote: If you attract this negative behavior, that's because you have a belief inside your SM that make it attract that. Do a Cleaning NAP about it and it will be gone.

Merlin
Can you please suggest me that how can I do a Cleaning NAP?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Sammar wrote:Can you please suggest me that how can I do a Cleaning NAP?
I think I told you 3 times now. :evil:

Read the page I posted a link to on how to create a NAP. Use the car example as a reference.

If you wait for everybody to do it all for you, you won't go very far in life.

Read, learn and try.

Good luck,

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

If you depend on Zodiac signs, you are pretty much screwed, dependant on what the daily horoscope tells you.

NAPs doesn't deal with that, because even if the zodiac had any influence, it deals with that by simply shifting you to a reality where the zodiac is in your favor.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:If you depend on Zodiac signs, you are pretty much screwed, dependant on what the daily horoscope tells you.

NAPs doesn't deal with that, because even if the zodiac had any influence, it deals with that by simply shifting you to a reality where the zodiac is in your favor.

Well said. :SupNap:

Nice to see you back MonsterLord. :mrgreen:

Sammar,

Basically, think of you as living in many realities. 1 where you are rich, 1 where you are poor, 1 where you have another eye/hair color, etc. Now imagine that those realities have their own vibration.

NAPs (or any other LOA technique that works) are just there to SHIFT YOU to that wanted reality where you have your goal. It's that simple.

What I'm saying is that there is a reality where zodiac signs will always be right (the one you seem to be living in right now :lol: ) and another where they don't mean shit (the one that I'm living in).

Like I said, I'm a pisces and according to what I learn early on on this stuff, pisces think of love all the time and don't give a shit about money which is the exact opposite of me. :lol:

In other words, stop living your life based on what others or the horoscope tells and learn how to shift to the reality that has WHAT YOU WANT.

Learn more about NAPs, they may take some time but they will take you to that reality where you have all that you want.

Merlin
Sammar

Post by Sammar »

Merlin wrote:
I think I told you 3 times now. :evil:

Read the page I posted a link to on how to create a NAP. Use the car example as a reference.

If you wait for everybody to do it all for you, you won't go very far in life.

Read, learn and try.

Good luck,

Merlin
I already read that page dear Merlin, and I must read it many times to get into the concept! As English is not my primary language and due to that I still lack to understand it fully!
MonsterLord wrote: If you depend on Zodiac signs, you are pretty much screwed, dependant on what the daily horoscope tells you.
[/quote]
I don't trust thn[/quote]at much one horoscope but I just read my birth chart and found that I'm a Pisces and did some research on Astrology to see if that makes sense or not!!! But, found that it's a little bit correct because I'm a Pisces and I'm very sensitive! But I think the Zoadiac as a Karmic memory or belief and I want to remove that beliefs through the NAP, and that's why I posted the topic so I can have answers of the ones who've already done and achieved in the field of LOA!
Merlin wrote: Basically, think of you as living in many realities. 1 where you are rich, 1 where you are poor, 1 where you have another eye/hair color, etc. Now imagine that those realities have their own vibration.

NAPs (or any other LOA technique that works) are just there to SHIFT YOU to that wanted reality where you have your goal. It's that simple.

What I'm saying is that there is a reality where zodiac signs will always be right (the one you seem to be living in right now :lol: ) and another where they don't mean shit (the one that I'm living in).

Like I said, I'm a pisces and according to what I learn early on on this stuff, pisces think of love all the time and don't give a shit about money which is the exact opposite of me. :lol:

In other words, stop living your life based on what others or the horoscope tells and learn how to shift to the reality that has WHAT YOU WANT.

Learn more about NAPs, they may take some time but they will take you to that reality where you have all that you want.
That's what I want to do! I don't even care what others think of me and what Stars say! I just know that with LOA the reality can be shifted to a new reality and that's what I believe. I will definitely learn more about the NAPs, and I've already read half of your book! I'll read more and more material related to NAPs to make them active part of my conscious or my sub-conscious mind! :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Sammar wrote:I already read that page dear Merlin, and I must read it many times to get into the concept! As English is not my primary language and due to that I still lack to understand it fully!
It's not very complicated, I open up by saying that we have 3 lines...

- Goal Line
- Cleaning Line
- No Symptoms Line.

And you just wrote the Goal Line for your Goal NAP. You need to create the Cleaning Line and the No Symptoms Line that will go into your Cleaning NAP. Each NAP is a mp3 file with your recorded voice.

Good luck :SupNap:

Merlin