Fun puzzles

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Fun puzzles

Post by Merlin »

Klei wrote:I posted MY solutions as a proof that i answered them legitimately. Had fun anyway
As for me, I didn't need to write anything down, it was all or nothing INSTANTLY.

For example this puzzle has 2 answers 36 and 18. I got the 36 very fast but when he explained how to get the 18 he lost me.

For me puzzles are like images, when you turn the page and show me the picture, I can either instantly describe you what it is but if I don't know what it is within 10 seconds, I'm never gonna have it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQd1oDsHVSc[/youtube]

Merlin
Klei

Post by Klei »

Merlin, I did them all in my head too, but for example, in the video, you posted above I used the notebook for 2 reasons
1) To show another view of how to perceive the problem
2) Too lazy to write it here, especially there is no LaTeX

Get me?

Also, in my country, we were educated since childhood to write everything down. I am the pick of the bad lot. I always get in trouble with my teachers for not writing down stuff and the NAP have made things worse (for the teachers) now that I can make them faster (not to the rate I desire but compelling)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Klei wrote:Too lazy to write it here, especially there is no LaTeX

Get me?
not really. :D
Klei

Post by Klei »

LaTeX is s a document preparation system. IT is widely used in academia for the communication and publication of scientific documents in many fields, including mathematics, physics, computer science, statistics, economics and political science

Basically it allows you to write math faster and accurately
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Klei wrote:Basically it allows you to write math faster and accurately
Good for you. I won't need it because I let me brain do the calculations. :lol:

You should try a Mensa test. ;)

Merlin
Klei

Post by Klei »

I was tested by a professional psychologist (twice) and scored a maximum 162 points (I started the NAP with 142 the first time I was tested)
However, my full goal is 200 (which cannot be measured, so I will know I will have it based on my intuition) :twisted: :twisted: Haha

Klei
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Klei wrote:I was tested by a professional psychologist (twice) and scored a maximum 162 points (I started the NAP with 142 the first time I was tested)
However, my full goal is 200 (which cannot be measured, so I will know I will have it based on my intuition) :twisted: :twisted: Haha

Klei
The Mensa group is the place to be for big brains. If you pass their tests, you will be among the 2% of the planet with a IQ of over 130. Some say that the average is 100 but it's not, the average is 115 for Women and 116 for Men.

I remember there was a TV show where they showed us the 1st Mensa test. It was a 20 questions test and if you had 17 or more good answers you were among the Elite but then you needed to pass the more lengthy test that can last hours to know your exact IQ.

I remember passing the 1st test but didn't go do the long test because I have a friend who passed it and got a IQ of 148 and he told me that when he went to the Mensa meetings, all the guys there were talking about sports, cars, girls and pretty much normal life stuff so he was not impressed by these "geniuses".

MT is telling me I got a 146 IQ and is telling me you got a.... 137 IQ. if it's true, congrats, you are part of the Elite. :lol: :lol: Whatever that means. :lol: :lol:

:SupNap:

Merlin
Klei

Post by Klei »

I know Mensa. And I heard the rumors that it is pretty much the same thing as outside the elite. But I didn't want to.
Also, the test I took was 2 hours. The psychologist that I was tested said that she could refer the test I took to them. I am pretty sure of my IQ despite your MT :D (which I will take into consideration of course ;) , better be safe than sorry)

I decided to stick to my topic then rather move to Eidetics

Also when both of the goals are manifested, I will post a video here as a Testimonial demonstrating my abilities (And to show of course :D )

Klei
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Klei wrote:Also when both of the goals are manifested, I will post a video here as a Testimonial demonstrating my abilities (And to show of course :D )
Looking forward to see it. ;)

Good luck :SupNap:

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

2 new ones for you...

I didn't get Solution #1 but I got the #2. Did you get any?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qowj2ImMvng[/youtube]

Merlin