Cosmic Disclosure - Thoughts?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
synergio

Cosmic Disclosure - Thoughts?

Post by synergio »

We reference Bashar a lot in this forum so I know people are certainly open to these ideas. I came across this guy recently who claims he worked on the 'Secret Space Programme' for 20 years and is now disclosing what went on, he talks about there being a base on the moon and infrastructure throughout the solar system and that humans are in contact with many many alien races. He also talks about the ideas David Icke put forward about Reptilians and how they have been in control of Earth for over 300k years. I'm not sure whether to buy any of this or not.

I wanted to know your thoughts guys?

Heres the guys site: http://spherebeingalliance.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And Youtube videos where he talks about his experience: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCneq58 ... DuQ/videos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not sure how long the videos will be free on youtube, as they are usually seen via gaia.com which is a subscription service.

Synergio
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Cosmic Disclosure - Thoughts?

Post by Merlin »

I have heard about this David Icke and Illuminati stuff since 2006 and NOTHING ever came out of it, it was scare tactic after scare tactic but the wars, the FEMA camps, the killer flu shots, the ID Chip implant, the Marshall Law and food shortage and all that crap never worked on me because I don't fall for them.

Maybe there is parallel Earth where all this shit is happening but not the one I am standing on and that's what will continue to happen because I don't fall easily for scare tactics.

You might want to listen closely to what Bashar says here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfkLnJ0U9TQ[/youtube]

As for the UFO Disclosure,, it's the same thing, you hear about it all the time but nothing ever happens. You see some conference here and there but the main governments are not talking because we don't see on TV, only on some internet website or Youtube video.

Bashar said that the Phoenix Lights will come back this year and THAT was the biggest thing to move up the disclosure talks.

So let the ETs "wake up" and realize that until they land a BIIIIIIIGGGGGG mother ship on top of the White House.... NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

Besides, who cares if Obama goes live on TV and claim that there are ETs out there if they don't land and show themselves? :?

Merlin
AreWeNearlyThereYet?

Post by AreWeNearlyThereYet? »

Merlin wrote:I have heard about this David Icke and Illuminati stuff since 2006

Merlin
Who were you Canadians laughing at in the early 1990s when the rest of the world was laughing at the wazzock called David Icke? R.I.P. Mr Wogan.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AreWeNearlyThereYet? wrote:Who were you Canadians laughing at in the early 1990s when the rest of the world was laughing at the wazzock called David Icke? R.I.P. Mr Wogan.
Canadians didn't listen to Mr. Wogan show. ;)
synergio

Post by synergio »

AreWeNearlyThereYet? wrote:
Merlin wrote:I have heard about this David Icke and Illuminati stuff since 2006

Merlin
Who were you Canadians laughing at in the early 1990s when the rest of the world was laughing at the wazzock called David Icke? R.I.P. Mr Wogan.
He maybe wrong about some things as Merlin mentioned with regards to the negative aspects but he also touches a lot on what we talk about on this forum with regards to the nature of reality and how everything is vibration etc so I don't think he can be entirely dismissed as a loon.

He touched on a lot of the stuff we are trying to test today back in the 80s even in the notorious Wogan interview talking about how putting out positive feelings etc can change your reality therefore in many ways one would have to consider him ahead of his time. So to be on a forum that would be laughed at heartily by the mainstream and then call David Icke a 'wazzock' seems incredibly hypocritical to me, but each to their own eh. ;)
AreWeNearlyThereYet?

Post by AreWeNearlyThereYet? »

synergio wrote:
He touched on a lot of the stuff we are trying to test today back in the 80s even in the notorious Wogan interview talking about how putting out positive feelings etc can change your reality therefore in many ways one would have to consider him ahead of his time. So to be on a forum that would be laughed at heartily by the mainstream and then call David Icke a 'wazzock' seems incredibly hypocritical to me, but each to their own eh. ;)
And yet, there are those with the same views as David Icke who I do not consider wazzocks and there are those who totally disagree with David Icke's views that I do consider wazzocks.