Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:About what you say of people not reversing beliefs. That is when hell comes in, you do not dare to question the belief because if you do, then you are going to hell. Not that I agree with it, but this is how a lot of religious beliefs operate.

Sadly, according to the research, if this research is true, then it is PRECISELY the belief in hell that can cause people in afterlife to experience hell by believing they can go to it.
Yup, but I like what Bashar said about hell. He said that it doesn't exist as a specific place or location but you can create after your physical body death a "representation" of what you believe hell to look like.

However he said that for most people/soul, after spending less than 1 second there, they immediately recognize that this is NOT what they want to experience and *poof* they manifest another reality because at the soul level, you can manifest anything you feel good about.

The reason why people are suffering a lot here is mostly curiosity by the soul because they don't have the same "luxury" of sticking to our physical problems long enough to extract a life experience from that but here we can.

So you can manifest a terminal cancer over there but again, you don't last at that vibration very long so you cannot experience what it feels like to have that cancer for a year or 2. Now the souls do not incarnate only for suffering of course, but usually, it's to experience a tougher reality than at the soul level where you snap your fingers and have everything that you want instantly.

This is also what I believed before I heard Bashar talk about it. The reality you shift to can be done instantly (ex: Dr. Siegel's schizos instantly changing eye color) but here, it's not based on emotions but BELIEFS and very few people can instantly shift their beliefs so we are stuck here with whatever reality we see good or bad.

Let's see if NAPs is the cure to that "disease".

Merlin
neil61

Post by neil61 »

I stopped reading the book towards the end of thechapter on the third eye, it was doing my head in, I will probably finish it bit by bit.
I was reading a link from Facebook today about some scientists now believing the many world's suggested by quantum physics and that we can interact with them. Maybe science is finally catching up with merlin :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

neil61 wrote:...some scientists now believing the many world's suggested by quantum physics and that we can interact with them. Maybe science is finally catching up with merlin :D
Yup, slowly but surely. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziI8VOwd_JI[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoKVEZq3U_w[/youtube]

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

This is the channel I use for spiritual things:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DARKTORO1980/about" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The guy in the videos is very extremist to the point of saying any system that doesn't tell you that you are a God and that you create your reality is bullshit and a waste of time, but his material is good.

One of the things I like about him is that he gives another perspective to physical reality, unlike many systems where we are basically near the shit of the universe (like the book mentioned in this thread who according to neil it says that we are here as a "last chance", I suppose because we are super evil and deserve to go to hell and suffer sigh.......), reading between lines what he says or at least from what I understood, actually physical reality (not saying eath specifically, but physical reality in general) is pretty much a great opportunity, because there ARE realities where mythologies are abundantly true (like Zeus, Harry Potter, etc.) and thus you are pretty much screwed in what to believe because..... well if you live in a heaven with angels floating around, then it is pretty much impossible to not believe that. But here because we don't have demons, angels, etc. floating around all the place in clear view we have the unique chance to choose what to believe. And if we realize that we create our reality based on our thoughts and beliefs then when we leave physical reality we will become Gods able to create our own realities rather than live in someone else's. So physical reality is actually at the crossroads of all the other realities and we have the chance to choose what we want.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:This is the channel I use for spiritual things:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DARKTORO1980/about" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The guy in the videos is very extremist to the point of saying any system that doesn't tell you that you are a God and that you create your reality is bullshit and a waste of time, but his material is good.

SUMARI DARK ARTS-61: Don`t Masturbate to Increase Power??? :shock:
SUMARI DARK ARTS-58: Merging Consciousness with Water, Rain and nature??? :?
SETH SUMARI DARK ARTS-54: Why are Entities/Demons Buying Souls??? :o

You know what... I think I'll pass. :D

Here's a tip for ya... Do not refer to only 1 spiritual source on this topic, it's full of fucked up people in this field and try to keep your analytical left brain activated to analyze the logic of what you hear.

I know I quote Bashar a lot but that's NOT my only source of spiritual and metaphysics source and most of what he said was logical to me but I still do my own research and not follow blindly what he says.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I get what you say. Just wanting you to know that when he talks about demons buying souls he means it is bullshit and there is no such thing at buying a soul and that demons are something to laugh at.

Not that he believes in that, titles can be misleading.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:...and that demons are something to laugh at.
The problem with demons is that they are based on your beliefs and you cannot say that it's something to be laughed at when they appear in front of you and pushes all your fear buttons.

For example, if the demon appear very small and is green with yellow polka dots then sure, you will be able to laugh at it and remove any fear it has on you. However, if you manifest something like that, well... let's just say that I would need a diaper change. :lol:

Now can we manifest those? You bet. It's all about beliefs my friends...ALWAYS about beliefs.
Will we manifest those? Most probably not because it would kill us for sure since no guns or garlic :lol: or anything you can think of can get rid of this.

I always look at 3D reality as a 2D LED TV. Can you display ANYTHING you can think of on a TV screen? The answer is YES. All you have to do is send the right information and color to the 2D pixels of the TV and voila, you got your demon on TV screen just like here on your PC monitor.

Now as for 3D reality, it's exactly the same but this time, it's in 3D where the 3D atoms replace the 2D pixels. So you beliefs send out a EM field to the 3D atoms so anything you believe in can be visible in your reality including demons and angels and everything in between.

Now does that mean the demons are dangerous? Again, it all depends on your beliefs. You can make them shrink, melt away, disappear or anything you think of and believe that could happen but what would you REALLY do if such a beast appears in front of you? Could you really laugh at it? Do you believe you can snap your fingers and make it disappear? Or would you start running the hell out and cry for your mama. :lol:

Many people will laugh about what I said but that's because they didn't do the research I did on beliefs and the LOA and how we affect and create our reality based on them. To me, shifting to a reality where such a demon would appear or shifting to a reality where you attract a new job is the exact same process, just a difference in beliefs and vibration, that's all.

Merlin
EnergyGem

Post by EnergyGem »

Hi guys sorry about the late reply.

In regards to Karma and suffering here is what Master Li Hongzhi ( the founder of Falun Dafa) had to say about it in one of his Buddha Law lectures, it's just an excerpt but it clarifies how this Karma is linked to our suffering and why purification and elimination of Karma is necessary to elevate oneself spiritually:

"What mankind considers good may not be good. It is entirely the other way round. You see that it is daytime on our side, but it is dark on the other side. What you consider correct may not be correct. Why is it? I will tell everyone a simple principle. Everyone knows that it is not good when people suffer or you will not feel comfortable and good if someone bullies you. I am telling everyone that it is a good thing when one suffers a little pain and experiences a little hardship! You see what I am telling you is indeed different. Why? It is because this principle is totally reversed when viewed from a high-level dimension.

They believe that being a human being is not an aim for man. If you suffer a little hardship in human society and repay the karma you owe from your previous lifetimes, you will be able to return to a higher dimension. You may even return to the place where your life was created, the most wonderful place. Even if you are unable to move up, you will also have fewer tribulations in the next lifetime because your karma has diminished.

However, if you do not repay the karma that you owe, you will not be able to go to a high-level paradise. It is just like the principle that I talk about. If this bottle is filled with dirty things, no matter how tightly you screw the lid, "Dong", it will immediately sink when it is thrown into the water. If you pour out a little bit of the dirty things inside, it will float up a little bit. If you pour out a bit more, the bottle will float up a bit more. The more it is poured out, after you put the lid on, the more you will find that you will not be able to push it down even if you press it, and it will float up by itself. It is just like our human beings practicing cultivation.

Throughout your lifetimes, which is to say, during each of your lives, each of your lifetimes, you might have all bullied someone, deceived someone, or harmed someone or killed someone, etc. Perhaps, you did something even worse. Then, you will have to repay such karma that you owed. There is a principle in this universe, which is called: No loss, no gain. To gain, you must lose. What is owed must be repaid. If it is not repaid in this lifetime, it will be done in the next lifetime. It is definitely this way. When a person suffers now, he will consider it an accident, and think that others are not being fair to him or others are not being good.

I am telling you that none of these are accidental, and they are all caused by the karma you owed in the past. If you do not have karma, as you walk on the street, everyone will smile when they see you. People you do not know will all offer to serve you, and you will be just too comfortable! However, such a person will definitely not be living in the human dimension, and he should have returned to heaven. Human beings are just the way they are. Because people have karma, they will never be able to move up in cultivation if their thoughts are not purified. It is the same principle as I mentioned earlier.

It is not a bad thing for people to suffer a little bit and to have a little tribulation. By facing a little tribulation, you will repay the karma. You will really go to a wonderful place and never again suffer hardship. No matter how happily you live in the human society, with millions of dollars at home, or however high your rank is in office, it will be just for a few decades and will soon be over. Please think about your reincarnation. You come with nothing on your body and you leave with nothing on your body.

What can you take with you? You cannot take anything with you. Who do you leave things to? You think that you have left them to your descendants. However, next time when you are born again, they will not know who you are.

If you go to work for them or sweep the floor for them, they may not be kind to you nor may they pay you an extra penny. It is truly this way! Man simply can’t see it.
Here we are talking about the essential principles of human life. Think about it, when we suffer pains, when others bully you, when others cause you trouble, or when you lose some material interest, in my view it may not necessarily be a bad thing.

Because there is a principle in this universe that those who do not lose do not gain; in order to gain, one must lose. There is also another characteristic that if you gain, but do not lose, it will force you to lose. This is a characteristic of the universe. Every substance in the vast universe is a life. Every substance is made up of Zhen, Shan, Ren (truthfulness, compassion, forbearance).

Therefore, for any object such as a rock, iron and steel, air, any man-made product or substance, their microscopic components are all matter made of this characteristic of Zhen-Shan-Ren. This vast universe is composed of Zhen-Shan-Ren, which balances everything in the universe. When someone hits another person, swears at someone, bullies someone, or causes pain to another person, he feels very happy for he is the gaining party. An ordinary person tells him, "You are really something! Great!" He has not lost anything. However, I think that he has lost quite a lot. Why is that? When he does something bad, he is the party that has gained.

He has bullied another person, which counts as having gained. Then, he must lose something. Because what the other person got was pain and suffering, this other person has indeed lost happiness. Consequently, this other person should gain something. How does he gain? If you punch him or say a scolding word to him, an equal amount of white matter proportional to how badly you scolded him or punched him will fly away from the area surrounding your body. This matter is called De (virtue).

It will land on the other party, on the body of the other person. Then again, the other party is also a human being, and he may not understand this principle. "You punched me." He is furious. When he gets angry, he is in fact pushing back this De. When he punches back at the person or swears at him, he is tossing this De back again. They get even with each other, and nobody has got anything. The principles of the Fa in the universe are fair.”
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Sorry darling but you got a bad source of information. These guys must not be from the light but from the darkness to make you want to suffer like this.

Go on Youtube and learn from DIFFERENT SOURCES about Karma and you will see that this idea that we must suffer or we will pay back one day the bad things we did is dead wrong.

Karma is a balance but not the way that you understand. It's not about REPAYING, it's about CHOOSING.

Think of you as a soul getting a life experience. Your goal is to extract the most of each but you cannot extract the same experience by always choosing the best of lives (healthy, rich, in love, beautiful body, etc) so when you die, in your next life you rebalance it by choosing a more difficult life but NOT because you have to pay for the nice life you had previously but because you WANT TO experience a more difficult incarnation so that you can learn how you can bring this hard life back into the light.

That's the goal of most souls. Start from a very dark place and move it up by trying to raise our vibration and improving our lives always trying to get healthier, richer, attract love instead of fear and pain, etc... basically rebalance in this life what we didn't feel in the previous life.

Merlin
EnergyGem

Post by EnergyGem »

Merlin, if we look at the world we see that it is full of suffering, sometimes not just physical but emotional and mental suffering also. There are wars, diseases, catastrophes, plagues. A human being get's hungry, thirsty and tired. Then there is the suffering from emotions when you don't get what you want in this world and mankind has to go through birth, aging, sickness and death. The world is just full of suffering.

The Buddhas see mankind suffering greatly that is why they offer Salvation to people, to take them to a place where this suffering is nonexistant and there are only Joyful things, the ancient named these the Heavens but you can also describe them as other dimensions. To enter such places however a person needs to be purified and this is what Cultivation is, it's purification of the body, mind and soul.

Here is another interesting Buddha Law excerpt where Master Li Hongzhi explains what this Karma stuff is really about:

“What is that karma? The smaller the particles of the karma that exists in other dimensions—the smaller its grain—the more power it has. When it seeps into our dimension, it’s a microorganism, the most microscopic virus. So would you say that sickness is accidental? It can’t be understood by modern medicine or modern science, which can only understand the kind of phenomena that manifest in this surface dimension composed of the layer of the largest particles, which are formed by molecules. So it’s considered a sickness, a tumour, an infection somewhere, or something else; but today’s science can’t see the fundamental cause of people becoming sick, and it always explains with the limited reasons that can be understood by everyday people.

Of course, when someone gets sick, it usually conforms to the principles at the level of this world, and there’s usually an external factor in this world that induces the sickness to manifest. Then it appears to really conform to the principles of this world. In fact, it’s just an external factor that makes it in conformity with the principles of this world or the state of this world. But the fundamental cause and the sickness don’t originate in this dimension. So when you take medicine now you’re killing this sickness or the virus at the surface. Medicine can truly kill viruses at the surface.

But as soon as medicine kills the surface virus that has seeped over from other dimensions, the virus—karma—over on the other side will know, since everything is alive, and it will stop coming over. Then you feel that you’ve recovered because you took the medicine. But let me tell you that it nonetheless accumulates over there. Life after life human beings are accumulating this stuff. When the accumulation reaches a certain extent, the person becomes incurable and when he dies he’s totally destroyed. He loses his life—forever loses his life. That’s how horrifying it is. So here I’ve explained to you the relationship.”

Excerpt 2:

Do you know why your illness improves in the hospital? Some people say that it’s healed through the technological means of modern science. I say that’s just modern people playing out a way, or a form, of manifestation in modern society. The true reason behind your recovery isn’t limited to that. Things have to conform to the principles of the universe in this dimension. You know that when you’re sick you have to spend a lot of money seeing doctors. Of course, some countries have good social welfare programs, and people in those societies have health insurance that can resolve this problem. But you still suffer—don’t you suffer when you’re sick? You are afflicted when you’re suffering, and suffering is itself a way of paying off karma.

In addition, you need to spend money, have injections, take medication, and you might even be cut open in surgery. Haven’t you endured suffering before your condition starts to improve? But let me tell you that this recovery hasn’t corrected the illness at its root: it has pushed the illness karma to somewhere else or postponed it to the future. This is because the illness doesn’t originate from the outermost surface of an ordinary human’s physical body; rather, it comes from the plane of microscopic particles beneath the body made of the largest molecules.

The human body is composed of molecules that have particles at different microscopic planes, and each plane of particles is a dimension. Of course, the dimensions aren’t stacked up together. They are in the form of smaller particles comprising larger particles.

Yet the realm of each plane of small particles is a dimension. There are many dimensions like these, and it’s actually there that the causes of many illnesses reside. Illnesses don’t come from the surface.

What appears on the surface of a person’s flesh or tissues is only the superficial manifestation of an illness. After you have surgery, you think that your tumour has been removed. Actually, what’s been removed is the flesh tissue that’s made up of the plane of the largest molecules. It is removed, as its cells are no longer present in this dimension. Yet you can’t remove the more microscopic particles that comprise the cells. But since you no longer see those cells at the body’s surface after they are removed, it appears as if you’re healed. Later on, the illness might transform, and some illnesses might relapse.

Since the illness wasn’t truly eliminated, it might move to somewhere else and another tumour might re-emerge there. Or maybe it will be transformed into some other illness or some misfortune. This is the real underlying reason that we’ve observed. When supernormal abilities are used to treat an illness, however, surgery isn’t necessary. Why can a supernormal ability remove a person’s tumour?

It’s because it removes the illness from another dimension, a dimension that’s invisible to the human eye. Let’s use a simple illustration. You see that this cloth has a lump protruding up here. Why? It’s because there’s a cause behind it—my hand is behind it. If you take the cloth away but you don’t remove the hand, it will come over to this side.

This means that if you don’t resolve the cause behind it, you can’t eliminate the problem at its root. In other words, human medical treatments can’t solve the fundamental problem, for they only resolve problems on the surface and can’t eliminate karma. In this world, whether a person loses or gains, whether he’s happy, whether he’s totally content with how things are going, whether he has good fortune, and the extent of his misfortune—all of these are determined by two substances carried on his body. One is called virtue (de), and the other, karma (yeli). It’s just these two substances taking effect.

We accumulate virtue when we do good things. In the old days people talked about accumulating virtue. People now consider it something conceptual or in the realm of mind. Actually, it’s a type of matter, a truly tangible substance. The karma that people speak about has been clearly explained in Eastern religions. What is karma? It’s a black substance.

A person generates this material when he does wrong. When too much of this thing is accumulated, he will have unpleasant things happen to him, such as getting sick, having misfortune, or going through hard times. I’ve found that everything that happens to humans is the result of what humans themselves have done. In this human world, whether you are happy and whether you are doing well are the result of your own doing.

These things often manifest in your present life, while some of these things will manifest in your next life; most of them manifest in the next life. What’s meant by “manifest in the next life”?

It means that it won’t occur in this lifetime but will appear in your following lifetime. The part that manifests in this life is called “retribution in the same life” by cultivation circles in the East. [That is,] after doing something wrong, you will meet with immediate retribution. Some people fall on their face when they step out the door after doing something bad. They don’t see it as retribution for doing wrong, but think it’s coincidental or natural.

I hold that there’s no such thing as “natural phenomena,” as all things are ordered—coincidence doesn’t exist. In this dimension there are many, many things that people aren’t able to see. Of course, modern science knows that there is air, oxygen, hydrogen, and other trace elements that are composed of molecules, but that’s all it knows. Yet your eyes can’t even see those things.