Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
EnergyGem

Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

Post by EnergyGem »

Hi all,

I've come across a fascinating book that talks about high level spiritual things from a scientific perspective. This book is intriguing as it talks about many similar things to what people in mystical states mention such as seeing into parallel dimensions and interacting with beings from other worlds etc.

This book is called Zhuan Falun and it is from the Buddha Law School of Cultivation however it is not Buddhism the religion or Daoism the religion, it's something more profound. It seems to me to be more of a spiritual science as many of the terms and concepts in the book are talked about in a scientific down to earth manner instead of flowery mystical prose which I found very refreshing.

Now here is where it gets interesting, this book talks about the following things:

Other Dimensions - Levels Of Dimensions spanning into the microcosm and also outwards into the macrocosm

The Soul - It talks about people having a Master soul and a subordinate soul which is hidden from you but is at a more advanced level then you, it states some people have more then one Subordinate soul and some are of not of the same sex as you i.e males having a female subordinate soul etc.

Microcosmic worlds - This concept was very far out but it talks about there being worlds within you, countless worlds. Similiar to our world with life , water, animals etc. An analogy is zooming an an atom within one of your cells and realizing at that level of magnification it is just like our solar system. Then zooming into a single particle in that world and finding out it too is a vast world, apparently the level it can go onwards like this is beyond imagination.

Supernatural Abilities - In the book they mention that everyone has them it is just that they have atrophied. It goes into depth about this topic. Some abilites that are mentioned are precognition, retrocognition and remote vision.

The 3rd Eye - Talks about how at the front part of our pineal gland there is a complete structure of an eye there. Modern science calls it a vestigial eye but in the cultivation world they say this eye just naturally exists like that and it can be activated allowing one to pierce through this dimension and see other dimensions. It talks about how there are many levels to this 3rd eye and it goes into great depth about it.

Thoughts - This part was amazing. It talks about how a human brain is just a processing plant. How the real you is actually your soul, it's like your whole body and brain is just a vehicle and that the true commands are issued by your master soul, but this master soul is very tiny and it can switch positions while inside you and it can also expand and shrink. It can move from your brain to your heart and to other parts of your body and it is 'he' who calls the shots. Your brain is just the factory which your master soul sends his cosmic commands to which then create the forms of expression and communication we use such as speech, gestures, etc.

These are just a few things that are covered but there are many many other things which blew my mind when I read it because of how it resonated with some of the mystical experiences people sometimes have, especially the multidimensional nature of reality and how all of them are hidden in our day to day perceptions of the world.

If this sounds interesting to anyone you can grab a copy of the book here:

http://en.falundafa.org/eng/pdf/zfl_new.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

Post by Merlin »

I'll check it out. Thanks for sharing.

Merlin
neil61

Post by neil61 »

Thanks for sharing. I will run it through a text to speech app on my phone at work tonight ;)
EnergyGem

Post by EnergyGem »

Your welcome, hope you all find it of interest. : )
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

My lord this guy is LOADED with crappy negative beliefs. :shock:

If you heal people you collect their karma. :shock: To clear karma you need to suffer. :roll: etc...

It is sad how all this crap is passed down from generation to generation and nobody is smart enough to reverse them. It's like a bunch of sheep all jumping off a cliff and nobody stops and think "hmmm :? maybe I shouldn't do like the others".
We believe that virtue is gained when you tolerate pain, endure suffering...
He got one thing right, he said "WE BELIEVE..." and THAT is the sad part of it. He cannot see that this is a negative belief passed down from earlier generations who were passed down this crap too by previous ones and nobody stops to question it.

I "believe" ;) that this is the difference between Asian and American cultures. Asians seems to listen religiously to their elders and are almost robots following the leaders without asking questions while Americans will think more individually.

I remember in my International Commerce course, they told us that we better learn more about the country and people we work with because the culture can be radically different and 1 example was regarding Japan culture.

He said that over there, the Country comes first, then the company they work for, then their family and finally the person itself while in America, our culture is totally the opposite. Here it's me myself and I first, my family comes next then the country and finally the company.

In other words, this guy probably never questioned his father or grand dad telling him this stuff so it will be passed down to people who read this book and so on. It's like The Secret about the LOA. It's the blind leading the blinds.

Oh well, what can you do. :?

Merlin
neil61

Post by neil61 »

Yeah I'm about half way through this book and finding it very negative, your not allowed to heal others, pain and hardship is your karma from the past and it seems your only hope is to "cultivate" We as humans are here as a last chance, this guy can open your third eye with just a sentence but your not allowed to use it for anything ego based or to make your self wealthy. And come on if these beings watching over us are so enlightened would they really make us suffer.
Crap I hope they are not reading this or I will probably be reincarnated as a rock. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

neil61 wrote:Crap I hope they are not reading this or I will probably be reincarnated as a rock. :?
I wish I could say anything to help you but I don't want to inherit your bad karma so sorry, you're on your own. :lol: :lol:

What's sad about the spiritual world is that they are teaching what they have learned from old and gray gurus so most newbies won't have the balls to question them or argue with them so they eat the same crap and guess what... when they get old themselves, they will pass down the same crap to the younger generations. :roll:

For example, money in the spiritual community is really badly perceived. Many believe that you cannot be money hungry and be spiritual at the same time. So they hate it or are dead broke like the 60s hippies. That's why I call some of my right brainer spiritual friends "my happy hippie friends" because they are very spiritual, look like hippies and are dead broke and hate money and the big bad corporations. :? :lol:

That's why I want to solve this damn belief research once and for all because you will tell people that what they see is based on beliefs and if they change them, their reality will change AND THEN they will see that the old beliefs were not the ultimate truth but just one truth based on their old beliefs and as soon as you got new beliefs, you discover a new reality and a new truth and you finally realize that there is not just 1 truth but an unlimited ones now that you can change your beliefs at will.

This way, gurus will stop trying to brainwash everyone in making them think "their way is the best". People will implant the beliefs that they want and get the life that they prefer.

Just my 2 cents.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I already kinda thought that this was loaded with limiting beliefs when the talk about being puppets to a "master soul" and "subordinate soul". Which is clearly not us (as the quote outright said the subordinate is more advanced than us, thus it is not us)

Thanks for sparing me downloading it Merlin.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I already kinda thought that this was loaded with limiting beliefs when the talk about being puppets to a "master soul" and "subordinate soul".
I believe he's right on that part. The master soul (aka Oversoul) and subordinate soul (parallel reality versions of us).

It's just that when I see something that makes me jump and laugh, it's hard for me to continue reading and trust that person.

I'm sure there are some good parts in this book but I couldn't find those by skimming through it...

What do you think Neil61? Found anything interesting in it so far?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

"With some people, once their legs hurt a little they’ll jump up and move around before
they put their legs back up. That’s not effective at all. When some people do the standing
stance their arms get tired, and they can’t stand it, so they put their arms down. That’s
really just not effective. What’s that tiny bit of suffering? I’d say that if somebody could
succeed in cultivation just by holding his arms up like that, that’d be way too easy. "

So basically according to this guy, EVERYTHING has to be hard, nothing worth can be easy O.o

At least this is what I understood.