Heroes Reborn

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Re: Heroes Reborn

Post by MonsterLord »

Not to bash on women, there has to be some that ask very interesting stuff. But yeah a lot of women that go there are like "Hey Bashar, how can I get by boyfriend to open up with me?" While guys are like "Hey Bashar, how can I bend and control the fabric of reality itself?"
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Not to bash on women, there has to be some that ask very interesting stuff. But yeah a lot of women that go there are like "Hey Bashar, how can I get by boyfriend to open up with me?" While guys are like "Hey Bashar, how can I bend and control the fabric of reality itself?"
That's because boys will be boys and girls will be girls. Women go with feelings and emotions while guys try to understand how things work.

I heard that the reasons why the boys undress and take the arms and legs apart of Barbie dolls is to figure out what they are made up. They do the same with any other toy and that make sense. :lol:

Here's another guy trying to understand Time and Frequencies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gUfB-VOh3U[/youtube]

Merlin
BrilliantSide

Post by BrilliantSide »

All my friends say I NEED to watch Mr. Robot. I haven't gotten to it yet, but it's on my list!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

BrilliantSide wrote:All my friends say I NEED to watch Mr. Robot. I haven't gotten to it yet, but it's on my list!
I have to be honest and say that their trailer got my adrenaline pumping but the whole season is pretty weak.

https://vimeo.com/137542719" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin